LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

6 Months In Diapers (private with BabyGabrial)

Danny

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks at you and shakes my head "No I am not, I just wish my mom didn't work away from home all the time"

I wish I could see my girlfriend but wouldn't want her to see me diapered

Looks at you and water forms in my eyes "But she will hear my pull up crinkle? And what if I need to use the bathroom?" I say but I know to be a good boy if I am to see my girlfriend but I know Mandy will probably supervise the visit

Looks at you and stops crying "But it's not my potty, I should be using the big boy potty though Auntie. I didn't think that babysitting would turn out with me being turned into a baby myself!"

"Yeah but what if she hears the crinkling or sees it sticking out of my trousers. I guess I'll have to take the risk then. Okay.  What do you want me to do.  I'm still the boys babysitter.  Let me help"

Looks at her "I've wet myself now!" I say as I start crying a little and runs to the bathroom just wanting to be in my mommy's arm's but know what Mandy has probably already told her

I move away from her as I don't want my back rubbed.  "Mandy I would just prefer to wear the nappies.  I don't want to be a full on baby or toddler" I say but I know deep down I want to be cared for but I'm afraid to admit it.