LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

6 Months In Diapers (private with BabyGabrial)

Danny

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anthony being the only actual toddler here almost immediately wets himself but being the only actual toddler here means he does not notice that he has wet himself almost immediately. Gabrial hasn't used his diaper yet but keeps his body relaxed in case he needs to. Especially if he poops around Danny because Danny makes funny faces when things get stinky.

Gabrial soon starts wetting himself and sighs in relief and continues to play. Mandy comes back in "alright so how are my precarious babies doing" she comes and bends over the playpen and smiles at them the boys squeal and crawl to mommy and she kisses them both

I sit down on my messy diaper hoping she will realise what I've done. The smell is quite bad but I don't think the boys have realised yet. 

I look up at Mandy and points to my diaper and holds my nose 

"Huuuuuh? Did baby daddy make Boom-Boom?" Mandy pushes you over gently and pulls your diaper back and looks inside " that's not really bad you think you could get a bit more and so I can get you in your pull up?"  she asks rubbing his back

Looks at you and nods and I appear to show a smile of satisfaction,

well, one good thing about this is not having to worry about wiping my bottom myself. feels nice to be able to relax while being changed.

Looks at you

"You want me to do more? I did a fair amount aunti-" but as I am about to finish my sentence, I get another wave of cramp and I push even more mushy mess into my messy pull up