LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Grandma's Baby (Private to Danny and I)

BabyGabrial

I enjoy the performances whilst remaining completely oblivious to what you've done. 

As the show goes on, I kiss you and then the smell hits me and I quickly check your diaper and whispers to you "baby boy.  You've made a poo poo" I hope there are bathrooms here as otherwise I'm changing him in the car 

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sigh and hope the smell doesn't fill the tent as it is pretty bad, although Dominic is not the only baby in the tent.

I continue to watch the performances and clap along with the rest of the audience

I look at you and you're in your own little bubble and own little world. 

I just sit and wait until the show is over.  But by the look at your face, you don't seem too bothered about the state of your nappy 

I look round and see an empty changing station and takes you over to it

The moms look at you and smile as they change their babies

A slight hint of baby poo fills the tent as most of the babies have done what you have done in their own nappies

I lay you down and begins removing your clothing

I start babbling and telling you about everything we just saw the circus as if you weren't there watching as well but I'm so excited I just have to talk about it and it's completely distracting me from the fact that everyone is watching me get my diaper changed

I listen to you babbling and just smile as I open your diaper and the smell instantly makes everyone turn away, and once their babies are changed, they make a quick exit as the smell fills the whole room.

"Baby boy, you should have told Gwam Gwam you needed to poo poo, I don't think you should have gone in your diaper honey, not in a environment like that"

"I know you can't my precious baby boy. Gwam Gwam loves her stinky baby boy" I say as I get you cleaned up in no time "give Gwam Gwam a bit of warning next time though. It is a bit smellier than usual"