LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Grandma's Baby (Private to Danny and I)

BabyGabrial

Dominic is 21 years old is the first person in his family to graduate college he it's very happy and also very tired. Being first in his family put a lot of pressure on him for years but he finally gets to relax as his grandmother cut him a deal if he could graduate college that she would let him spend some time with her as a baby and relax with no worries before he starts going out for work

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anita loves her family, especially her grandson Dominic and is delighted that he is coming to stay with her.

She knew about the deal about him being her baby and she was looking forward to it. She had made his room up and got all of his old toys out of the attic.

She couldn't wait for him to knock on the front door...

Anita sat in the living room drinking her coffee and looked at her watch, wondering why Dominic was late. She would scold him for lateness.

She then goes upstairs to get the diaper stuff ready and looks at photos of him when he was a baby and has images of him when he will be in them now

I open the door and smile at you "There's my clever boy, come on, you're not too old to give your old grandma a kiss and a hug" I say as I hold my arms out. "There's my baby boy then" I smile "everything is ready in your old room, come in"

I smile and think back to when you was 2yrs old and in the same situation "its okay, grandma is pleased to see her little grandson, now lets get you into a nice fresh pamper"

leads you upstairs "On the changing table please"

Smiles at you and I get you down to just your underwear.

"nanny got you some nice thick diapers, because I remember what a big messer you used to be. and looking at the state of your undies I am not wrong" I put rubber gloves on and steadily remove your messy garments and put them in a plastic bag "we won't be needing those again"

I have a picture in my mind of me changing your diaper when you was a toddler and I think of that as I wipe your messy bottom

"You sure are serious about this baby stuff, but what about re potty training you?" I ask

I look at you and nod "Honey you need to look for work, you are a bright boy and need to show your potential as a big boy, not as a baby. That's what we agreed. I have it on a contract which we both signed and agreed"