LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Grandma's Baby (Private to Danny and I)

BabyGabrial

I sit there not even touching my bottle thinking about everything that just happened and was just said in this trying to process whether it's a good thing or not but then get excited a bit thinking about how mommy and daddy are you wanting to see me

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks at you and smells something "so you want to be a baby then?  Well grandma hoped that that would be your choice. And judging by the smell.  You're a very stinky baby. That's a big mess in there!" I say as I pick you up and carry you upstairs 

I lay there playing excited almost completely forgot that we're supposed to be going to the mall daycare and circus I just lay there playing with my mobile. The rails on my changing table are up so I can't roll off of it. I reach up at my mobile and babble my head off "gaagaagaagaa!"

We go into the mall and I wheel you to the daycare and sign you in and you're placed in the playpen. I have given them instructions and I kiss you goodbye and say I'll be back in a few hours 

Looks at you "such a cute baby boy. You are just adorable" Tina is also 21 and smiles at you "if only you weren't a baby I would go on a date with you but that wouldn't feel right to you