LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Grandma's Baby (Private to Danny and I)

BabyGabrial

Picks you up and places you in your crib so I can clean up the changing table and also wash my hands as it was a very messy job "I'll be right back sweetums with your bottle"

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"and no bad behaviour please, play nicely" I call as I see you playing around with your stuffed animals and cleans up the changing table and your diaper and then goes and washes my hands

I nod and give you a look "That's a good boy, just make sure you stay that way or you will be punished. Don't think because you are a baby that the rules need to change from you being an adult. You're still an adult remember. But you are acting like a baby"

I go downstairs to make a start on dinner and think about asking you what you want, but I hear you sleeping on the baby monitor and decide not to wake you and just feed you some jars of strained peas and chicken.

I come back down to you after a while "right it's time for baby's bath time" I say as I pick you up and carries you upstairs. "Did someone make a stinky poo for gwam Gwam? "