LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Grandma's Baby (Private to Danny and I)

BabyGabrial

I smile at you as I see you playing but then see the thumb in your mouth and I don't look impressed

"what did I say about you suckling your thumb?" I say as I put a pacifier in your mouth and grab the mittens and I leave the room and head downstairs where everyone has finished their drinks and as its getting late, they say their goodbyes and head off, after saying how sweet you are and that they want to take it in turns babysitting you and having playdates with us.

I smile but then as soon as they leave, I rush upstairs to you and picks you up and lays you over my lap as I remove your onesie and pulls your diaper down and gives you 20 hard spankings "You do NOT put your thumbs in your mouth. they carry germs and you promised me you wouldn't suckle your thumb. now that is your first strike. any more and all of the baby stuff will go and I will be applying you for jobs whether you like it or not"

I pull your diaper back up after putting 4 suppositories in and does your onesie back up as I put you in your crib

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I lay in my crib crying behind my pacifier banging my mitted hands on the mattress and try to run my bottom "I THOWWY GWAM GWAM! I THOWWY! PEASE NO TAKEY AWAY!" I try begging you for forgiveness as I cream and have muffled screams in my pacifier

I look at you "is my baby boy awake. Someone needs a fresh diaper don't they. And you know why Gwam Gwam did that don't you sweetie.  Bad boys need punishing. You've got two more chances otherwise you'll lose your diapers and I'll potty train you again. At you going to suckle your thumb again or a pacifier?"

Takes him upstairs to get him cleaned up and thinks about giving him a bath after I've cleaned him up. 

Looks at you and sighs "honey we agreed this wouldn't be permanent so stop crying and be a good boy please. You'll be in diapers for at least four months before you begin looking for employment"