LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Grandma's Baby (Private to Danny and I)

BabyGabrial

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Gwam Gwam needs some time with her friends so that's how long I'll want you to play up here without disturbing us otherwise you'll get spanked. Is that understood?"

"He is a cutie. Although he's 21, he will always be my baby boy, he was my first grandchild, and I got a really good connection when he was born, I adored him, and every moment I spent with him when he was a baby, and I was over the moon when he asked me about the babying"

I look at you and sigh "He says he wants to be babied for a long time, so he can still wear diapers until he gets a job, but when he starts looking then I will begin to potty train him so he doesn't lose full control"

"It might be a big strange me just turning up unannounced though everyday. I guess it would be good though. Plus I can try and get him to poop on the toilet at work as that'll be too embarrassing for him I'm sure " 

I think about it "I will have to make sure I try and time it so if he does have to go poopy, then he can do it while I am there, he can use his diaper and then I can change him right away. I wonder why there would be a family bathroom though?"