LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Grandma's Baby (Private to Danny and I)

BabyGabrial

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I make your favourite food and its all mushed up and ready for you on your tray and I come in and helps you up and places you in your highchair and I sit with you

"Here comes the aeroplane" I say as I make noises to bring the food closer to you

I look confused and just playfully pat my diaper and giggle because babies don't tell when they need to be changed so he won't respond to that question with an answer unless his diaper feels uncomfortable then he'll just cry

Looks at you and comes over "honey I've just fed you your dinner. I'll make you a baba" I say as I fill up a bottle with milk and hands it to you knowing I'll probably have to change you either before we go or at the circus 

" I know hold anything in Gwam Gwam. I no potty twained" I say as I'm really not holding it in I only feel like I need to go a little learned how to constantly stay relax there for my pee pee and poo poo will just come out on its own with enough given time

we arrive the circus and I help you out and into your stroller and I wheel you into the big top tent and I make sure I have the diaper bag.

We take our seats, the arena begins to fill and the show begins....

As the ringleader comes out and announces all the performers I clap my hands enjoy having a good time and while the trapeze artist is going on and everybody is looking up a cramp hits my stomach and I just let it out filling up my diaper and not paying any attention to it