LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Central Ohio Monthly Munch - Feb 11, 2007

diapernh

February 2007 Munch

The January munch was fun at Dave and Busters.

It was suggested for the February munch to go back to the east side.

So we will be meeting at GameWorks in Easton.

WHAT WILL WE DO: Just meet up and eat, the place it is being held is a food and amusement establishment.

WHEN: 2nd SUNDAY of the month NEXT MUNCH IS February 11th 2007

WHERE: GameWorks at Easton Town center off of I-270 (we will meet in the hallway between Game Works and The Funny bone. If you park in the west garage you will be on the right side.) Look for a group of people, I will be there with a red backpack (my diaper bag) with an AB pride button on it.

TIME: We will meet outside Gameworks in the hallway between there and the funny bone comedy club from 1:30 to 2:00 PM, then we will go in.

COST: I do not know how much food costs, and then you have games too.

All who are 18 or older are invited. Street Clothes are required (ok to be

diapered under your clothes).

If you want some more info just IM me on yahoo or AIM (diapernh on both) or e-mail me, or just post a reply here.

I will be parking on the top level of the garage (the roof) I drive a gray/silver Ford Taurus, it will have AB pride logos on the back and door

If you want more info about upcoming events or have an event you think would be nice visit http://www.diapernh.com

• 2 weeks later...

February 2007 Munch

The January munch was fun at Dave and Busters.

It was suggested for the February munch to go back to the east side.

So we will be meeting at GameWorks in Easton.

WHAT WILL WE DO: Just meet up and eat, the place it is being held is a food and amusement establishment.

WHEN: 2nd SUNDAY of the month NEXT MUNCH IS February 11th 2007

WHERE: GameWorks at Easton Town center off of I-270 (we will meet in the hallway between Game Works and The Funny bone. If you park in the west garage you will be on the right side.) Look for a group of people, I will be there with a red backpack (my diaper bag) with an AB pride button on it.

TIME: We will meet outside Gameworks in the hallway between there and the funny bone comedy club from 1:30 to 2:00 PM, then we will go in.

COST: I do not know how much food costs, and then you have games too.

All who are 18 or older are invited. Street Clothes are required (ok to be

diapered under your clothes).

If you want some more info just IM me on yahoo or AIM (diapernh on both) or e-mail me, or just post a reply here.

I will be parking on the top level of the garage (the roof) I drive a gray/silver Ford Taurus, it will have AB pride logos on the back and door

If you want more info about upcoming events or have an event you think would be nice visit http://www.diapernh.com

I live in dayton. Don't know if I can make it or not, don't hold breath. dumb question, I-270 goes around Columbus right?

DLK

I live in dayton. Don't know if I can make it or not, don't hold breath. dumb question, I-270 goes around Columbus right?

DLK

yes 270 goes around columbus, if you take 270 to morse road or the easton exit, you will be fine. Park in the west garage

• 2 weeks later...

Is mommy Curious gonna be there? after all we DO needs a MOMMY, specially ME! :)

If you want her to attend, ask her if she will be there. but PLEASE do not ask me "who will be there" "Will there be mommies there" "are there going to be any hot girls there"

Cause Guess what...... I don't know, and don't care. If you want to know who will be there, SHOW UP.

Sorry, just been kinda pissy lately. I don't host the events for myself only, i host them so others can meet up. But the above questions are the reason why people are scared away from meeting others.

A parties, munches, and outtings are NOT a meat market, they are a social event, a place for YOU to find other people who share the interest and form a friendship. I try to host the munch different places each month, so we can get people from everywhere.

Yet no matter what I still see postings about "I cannot ever meet anybody in my area" "Looking for a mommy" "nobody ever has any events" "I can't ever attend an event" "I have to work"

Well here are your answers - You must be willing to meet others and treat them right to make friends, mommies don't grow on trees. but like a 4-leaf clover, they can be found if you are willing to put the time into it. If you cannot find an event you like, host your own, it's not hard, just ask around. If you cannot/will not/don't know how to DRIVE, ask around - Somebody is usually willing to give you a lift (somebody did before i drove - thanks Tim). The events are posted a month or more in advance, trade shifts, ask for the day off; if it is worth it to you, you can make the time.

Like i said, i am sorry, things are coming to a boil with the e-mails i get and stuff i see posted everytime i try to host something.

Your Welcome Nev!!! :P , Unfortuately, and I know me and Mommy have missed the last couple, we can't attend this one either as the Kids are home and Sick too. But me and Mommy do miss the "Gang".

You know me and you have talked about that discussion above in detail. We have been to several AB/DL parties and there is always that one guy that shows up and ruins it for a few, I don't share my Mommy, anymore than I would expect "you" to share yours. So if you were to come and a mommy was there, please remember, it's not your mommy and just be polite :D , so I guess you could say a Mommy is there then huh :huh: , anyway I hope ya have a good turn out and maybe next time! BTW I and Mommy would like to meet Curious too! It's always best to understand the difference between a munch and a AB party.

Maybe someday! Have a good day and hope you all have fun!