LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Troubled babysitter

Hya123

Sophia was a small girl. She was only 4”5. She just graduated college and needed a job. So found a babysitting gig on the internet. It was her first job every so she didn’t know what to expect. Sophia packed a bag of baby toys wanting to make sure she got everything right. She put baby clothes into just in case. Sophia got in her car and went to her first car. 

If Sophia paid closer attention to the ad she saw she would of known that the add said looking for the perfect baby girl to babysit. Meaning they wanted an adult baby. 

Sophia got out of her car and knocked on the door. 

Dan was 28. Dan and Hailey had always wanted children, but weren't very successful. That's when we advertised and found someone was interested. We knew it would be an adult baby and got the room ready for our special little girl.

Dan heard the knock on the door, and answered it and saw an adorable little girl standing on the doorstep "Hi sweetheart, welcome to your new home. come on in, my name is Dan. You will meet my wife in a minute, come on in, let me take your bags" Dan replies and opens the door so Sophia can come in

( third person please ) 

hailey was in the kitchen that’s was dan wife. They were happy family with already with one toddler son name( whatever) she was busy feeding him when there was a knock on the door. 

Sophia smiled at the man. “ hi sir thank you. I’m Sophia the babysitter that you talked to “ Sophia said with a smile.  She walked into the house it was a nice. 

(edited, please let me know its' okay)

James was their 3yr old son, and they adored their son. They wanted to give their son someone to play with. James still wore diapers and didn't show much interest in potty training.

"No need to call me sir, call me Dan" He smiles as he leads Sophia into the kitchen, hearing the word "babysitter" and he already knows she had read the advertisement wrong "Did you say babysitter?" he asks her

Edited by Danny

Hailey smiled at there son. He was an adult baby who was extremely cute. But he needed a play mate at home even though they had plenty of friends who had Little’s. 

Sophai smiled she was happy. She looked around and heard cooing in the kitchen. 

“ yes I did say babysitter. That’s what the add said babysitter “ Sophia said. 

Dan sighs and looks at Hailey "Honey it looks like Sophia read the ad wrong, it's not a babysitter we are looking for, its a baby sister!" Dan sighs "These mistakes happen, but no harm done"

Dan smiles at Sophia "Well, is everything okay here?"

Edited by Danny

Hailey stops feeding James and looks at Sophia. Sophia was super cute girl that Hailey would love. She looked at her husband. “ well she already agree so talk to her and convince “ Hailey said. 

Sophia smiled when dan came back in the room. “ yea I’m okay. So where’s the little guy I will be watching “ 

"well, that's the thing Sophia, it was actually an advertisement for a baby girl, we wanted a baby girl. and we was hoping you would be the baby?"

Dan looks at Sophia hoping she will give the answer that will make him and Hailey happy.

(maybe she could watch James still but still be babied?)

Sophia thought about it for awhile. She didn’t quite understand what dan was talking about. What kind of baby girl  did they want Sophia to be a baby for them. 

“ what do you mean” Sophia asked nervously. 

Sophia has to process everything in. She looked over to where James was. He looked so cute sleeping. He was bigger than most toddlers. “ well I actual don’t know. Can I try it “ Sophia couldn’t even believe what she said. 

Hailey rocked James in her arms while he slept. 

while James sleeps, he begins to silently grunt and the back of his nappy begins to bulge with messy poop.

Dan looks at Sophia "its your choice, but maybe try it for a day and see what you think, we won't force you okay honey"

Hailey takes James over to a changing pad that’s on the floor and begins changing him gently now wanting to wake him. 

Sophia watches as James changed. “ yea I’ll try it . So how do we start “ Sophia said. 

Hailey finished changes then puts him in his baby swing that he fit in because they got it custom made. “ okay honey let’s show you your room “ hailey said. 

Sophia smiled. “ okay that’s nice. “ Sophia said. 

Dan leads the way to Sophias new room,

"Hope you like it honey" Dan says as he opens the door

a changing table is set in the corner, with hundreds of diapers stacked underneath, a rocking chair in another corner. the walls are covered with Disney characters.

A crib in another corner

Looks at Sophia and then my wife "it might be best that Hailey diapers you for the first time, we don't want you to feel upset if I change you. i know a man changing you might feel strange"

Hailey and Sophia both agreed. Hailey changed Sophia into a pink diaper and a pink onesie then brushed her hair in pigtails. “ go show daddy how cute you look “ Hailey cooed. 

Sophia waddled over to Dan  and sucked he rthumbz 

Dan smiles at Sophia "You look adorable sweetheat, now you can call me Daddy or Dan. Your choice"

Looks at Hailey "Maybe its best you change Sophia for the first few times so she has that comfort of a woman changing her"

Sophia nodded and sat on the floor the diaper felt nice on her. “ okay daddy” she giggled. 

Hailey went over to dan. “ well your on james. diaper until she’s comfortable” Hailey said with a laugh.