LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Young parents (private with babygabrial)

Baby_James

It was morning Amy was glad her husband Gabriel would be home all weekend to help with the kids especially with Carter as she was hoping some father son bonding would help Carter finally get potty trained. 

It was early in the morning and Amy woke up and decided to treat everyone to a big breakfast as she made blueberry pancakes eggs bacon and hash browns. Carter was asleep in a wet pull up as he could never stay dry at night let alone during the day, he stayed asleep in his wet clothes and sucked his thumb 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gabrial gets up and goes to check on his eldest son determined to get him finally potty trained.

Chris is 2 1/2 years old but is slowly developing so he is still treated like a 9 month old. He wakes up in his crib and cries as he stands up using the crib bad as support with his full night diaper hanging

Carter wakes up from his sleep and rubs his eyes not even realizing right away about his wet pull up and pjs, he smiles seeing his dad "hi daddy" he says ignoring his crying brother that he wished he didn't have to share a room with. Carter holds his arms up to be carried.

Amy hears chris crying and puts breakfast on the table and turns off the stove before going to get him "why good morning my growing big boy what are you crying about?" As she picks him up she picks him up and starts to rock and bounce him trying to help him calm down

Gabrial picks Carter up "morning champ. How about today we have a great day of potty adventures" he says trying to get his son excited to use the potty.

Chris notices the sort of familiar woman and remembers good things come from her so he calms down a little but still whines due to the load in his pants

Carter giggled from being bounced by daddy and hugged his neck. Not noticing he was already wet from the night 

Amy caught the familiar smell of a full morning diaper from Chris and sighed wishing her boys would be out of diapers "ok buddy let's get you cleaned up and Get you fed" she was hoping with gabrial focused on Carter she could have time with Chris. She layed him on the changing table "ok do you want Mickey Mouse or big bird?" As she held up one of each diaper for Chris to choose

I pat your bottom and think "we'll work on night time later." I take you over to the changing table and lays you down.

Chris didn't even know he had a choice he just randomly grabbed one and it happened to be big bird. He grabs the diaper and bangs it on the changing table happily

Carter sucked his thumb as he was layer down and changed he started babbling/talking to his dad about wanting to go play at the park today not knowing he would be stuck all day potty training.

amy layed Chris down on the changing table that was next to Carter and she blew raspberry kisses on his tummy so he would laugh as she tryed to ignore he smell of a loaded diaper. Even if he acted like a 9month old he was eating with the same appetite of a 3yr old. "Phew buddy I gotta watch what I feed you." As she gets him wiped up and gets the dirty diaper off and throws it in the diaper genie before putting a new one on him and carrying him to the kitchen to eat breakfast 

Carter runs over to the table seeing all his favorite foods as he grabs pancakes and pours a lot of syrup on them as he messily starts to eat.

Amy looks at him sternly "Carter use a fork you are a big kid you know better!" She yells at him out of frustration as Carter sighs and sinks in his chair not knowing why he got yelled at.

amy has Chris in his high chair hoping he'll try solids again and not baby food. "Ok how about we try some yummy pancakes today" as she cut up a little piece and put syrup on it "common can you open up for mommy please"

Amy starts to try every trick in the book "open up for the choo train" and makes silly faces at him wanting him to laugh so he'll be distracted and open up his mouth.

carter tryed to do what daddy did but kept missing his mouth and eventually gave up holding his fork up wanting daddy to feed him instead 

I start reaching over to grab his Fork to feed him knowing that this won't really help him grow up but I'm a bit of a pushover when it comes to these kids

Chris won't open for this weird stuff at all no matter what the lady with the milk chest does

Carter smiled being fed as he opened his mouth for each bite and let out a loud burp when he was full and felt better.

Amy didn't know what to do but gave up after the fork kept getting pushed away "ok how about some purée strawberries and bananas" as she got a jar of baby food knowing he needed to eat and starting to think about giving up "you think I'm being too hard on Chris? Maybe that's why he's rejecting everything I try"

"Wow champ that was a good. Hun just give him time. Maybe soon he'll see everyone else is eating something different and want to try it" I say wiping off Carter's face 

I am upset and whining that I'm hungry and don't want this new stuff being shoved in my face

Amy showed Chris the baby food and started to feed him the whole jar "wow you are hungry my growing big boy"

carter climbed out of his chair and tugged on his daddy's arm "wets go play! Play!!!" He said jumping up and down in no mood to be stuck inside all day

Carters tummy was a bit rumbly from the big breakfast but shook his head no "I dont haftsa go daddy! I wanna play please!!"

Amy handed him a bottle of milk trying to even wean him off of breastfeeding "here you go my growing boy one bottle of yummy milk"

Any sighs and gets Chris out of his high chair and gives him a pacifier to suck on and to calm him down. She looks at her husband "maybe we should take the boys to the park and let them out of the house for a little bit to blow off some energy "

Amy gets Chris dressed for the day checking his diaper making sure he is clean before they leave hoping he stays that way at the park she tickles him and plays with him before putting him in his stroller and getting a diaper bag for him

Carter smiles and runs to the door up and down reaching for the door ready to go 

I come up and pick up Carter from behind and spin him around  before  having him climb up on my back

Chris happily Giggles as the big woman tickles him he is then put in his stroller where he plays with the toys hanging above him

Carter goes to play around in the toddler jungle gym and starts climbing around on it. His tummy starts to hurt and he crosses his legs having to go but not wanting to stop playing 

amy is busy with Chris and she lays out a large blanket and places Chris on it and puts some toys out for him