LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

spanking again (open)

jan241989

I jog after you and catch up. I grab your ear "You will not run from mommy, you are only going to make your punishment worse. I quickly strip your lower half and start with the bare bottom spankings. I spank you until you are crying. "Clearly something is going on here for you to be acting like this, tell mommy why you are acting like a baby"

We get in the car and drive to the local pharmacy where they sell thick diapers that will work perfectly. I make you come in with me to buy them. "Do you want the plain ones or the cute looking ones honey?" I ask while looking at the diapers, while other people stare wondering why you are in the diaper isle with me.

I grab a pack from the shelf, grab your arm tightly and drag you to the restroom. I quickly get your ass naked again and use my hand to spank you until you are in tears again. "You DO NOT cuss at mommy. I will diaper you now, and you will start listening to me or you will be severely punished young lady. I remove your panties completely and put them in my purse before diapering you tightly and getting you dressed again. I take the rest of the diapers with us and go to pick out several more packs along with gloves, wipes, and some pacifiers. I drag you to the checkout counter and pay for the items.