LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Roleplay ideas

Hya123

I have a couple ideas I want to roleplay with. But before you read the ideas I have some rules. I want you to rp in third person. Right more than 4 lines per post. Don’t take over another person character. That’s all here are my ideas. 

1) there is a babysitter named Sophia . She is very short and shy. Sophia  has brown hair and blue eyes. She is a first time babysitter. Sophia  thinks that she will be babysitting but in the end. Her role get reversed. A college couple takes her in as there daughter instead. They treat her like she’s 18 months old. 

( I will play Sophia and her mom. It doesn’t matter if the other character is a boy or female. They can also have another child if needed. If we both want to play a child )

2) my second idea is this. There is a couple who already have an adult baby and want another one. Hailey the boss of the company finds the perfect person to do after she screwed up. Hailey takes her home and babies her like they do there other daughter. 

( I’ll play Hailey and the new baby they take in. You can play the other two. The parent in the other baby. Don’t care female or male ) 

3) I want this to hyponois rp. Hailey is a therapist and tried it out on her client here. She takes the client home and babies her. 

( we can add more as we go with this rp. But I’ll play Hailey and you can play the other character ) 

either pm or respond me for these ideas.  We can always revise aany of these ideas.