LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Is Your Sex And Gender Id?

What is your Sex and Gender ID?  

129 members have voted

1. 1. What is your Sex and Gender ID?

• Cisgender Male (Born male, ID as male)
    • Cisgender Female (Born female, ID as female)
    • Intersex (Born with both or neither sex)
    • Trandgender MtF (Born male, ID as female)
    • Trandgender FtM (Born female, ID as male)
    • Fluid/Mixed Male (Born male, ID as a mix)
    • Fluid/Mixed Female (Born female, ID as a mix)
    • Androgyne Male (Born Male, ID as genderless)
    • Androgyne Female (Born female, ID as genderless)
    • Bigender/2 Spirt Male (Bore Male, ID as having seperate male and female persona)
    • Bigender/2 Spirt Male (Bore Male, ID as having seperate male and female persona)
    • Male Other (Born Male, ID as something not listed here)
    • Female Other (Born Female, ID as something not listed here)

• 2 months later...

i am a MtF TS leaning heavily toward Sissy as a gender ID. i have always preferred a very soft frilly look and i absolutely HATE pants! :badmood:

i have very few blouses skirts or dresses that are unruffled or froufy.

i know, i know Sissy isn't really a gender ID (why not i ask?) but it works for me. :D

In my case, I'm male-to-female trans, but my gender presentation varies widely, from extreme levels of femininity, to androgynous male, even to sissy. Physically, however, I wish to be nothing other than female.

• 6 months later...
Guest Katharsys

To add even little more confusion to the mix, there is an additional genetic abnormality that I have not seen listed here yet, and it is the most common.

This is the XXY syndrome (otherwise called Klinefelter Syndrome, and NOT to be confused with XX Male syndrome - where there is no Y chromosome present). 1 in 500 genetic males are estimated to be born with this condition, yet most show no outward signs or symptoms.

So anyway, the reason I bring that up is even though I identify currently as a M2F (until i get the op at least), I guess I could really in a technical way, be called a girl since I also have two X chromosomes along with the Y :) And as we all know...

"Being technically correct is the best kind of correct!" - Bureaucrat 1.0

For more information on XXY Syndrome see: http://www.nichd.nih.gov/publications/pubs/klinefelter.cfm

--my apologies on the edit....never try to write one of these entries on 3 hours of sleep...you always seem to forget to complete your sen..."