LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered by little brother (private with MaximusDignitas)

abdlRP

After Ray Williams turned 17, his life had been more about parties than it had been about high school. He started getting invited to parties, and started hanging out with the wrong kind of kids - so, as a result, his grades dropped pretty drastically. Ray was held back a year, which obviously didn’t make his parents very happy... but they didn’t know what to do with him. Even though Ray was already 18, their younger son seemed to be the more mature out of the two, doing well in school and respecting the curfew they’d put in place.

Today was another one of the days when Ray stumbled home well after four in the morning, drunk as usual. He kicked off his shoes, before somehow barely managing his way upstairs - he was pretty sure he was being kind of loud, but he couldn’t be really sure. Once he got into his room though, Ray passed out on the bed before he could even take off his clothes. What he didn’t notice at all though, was the wetness spreading from his crotch through his pants and onto his sheets, creating a large puddle on the bed around him. 

My name is Tyler and I am 14 and really tall and always working out.  I know I could beat my older brother at anything because he's just a little baby instead of 17.  I just started high school and like it so far and love teasing midget which is my nickname for him.  I play two sports at school and popular.

I spent the night at home and didn't realize my brother left until I went into his room to ask a question and noticed the lights were off.  I was guessing he went out partying and could bring it up to mom and dad, but let it slide because that info may be more valuable in my hands.

I end up going to bed before my brother got home and didn't hear him come in.

Ray didn’t much care if his parents found out he had been to a party or not, it wasn’t like they could do anything about it. They’d tried grounding him before and whatever else, but he never listened or obeyed so they’d kind of stopped trying. Now that Ray was already 18 though, and one year behind in high school while all his friends were off to college after school ended, he had tried to do a little better in school. 

But that didn’t stop him from partying just as much as before, though this was the first time he’d drank so much he completely passed out and wet his bed while he was sleeping. Ray didn’t once wake up during the night, and continued sleeping late into the morning in his soaked pants and sheets. 

I  woke in the morning and got out of bed around 9:30 am.  I looked at my cell phone to see if I had any texts and didn't notice any.  Then I walked out to the living room and both of my parents are up and I go into Ray's room because I left my baseball hat in his room.  When I walk in it is then that I realize that his room smells like pee like the kids I babysit and look down to see a massive wet spot and grin while snapping a lot of pictures of the baby.

I am taller, stronger and way more mature and this just proves it.  I walk out of the room to avoid waking him and almost wish I could see his face when he woke up, but that could be hours.  I go into the kitchen to grab some food.

Ray woke up with the worst hang over of his life. He groaned and rolled over in his bed, suddenly feeling the wetness all around him, his soaked pants and sheets. Ray quickly sat up on his bed and looked down at the wet spot surrounding him. With a quiet curse, he buried his head in his hands. He couldn’t believe he’d wet his bed! Gods how he wished Tyler hadn’t seen it - he didn’t need the teen telling him he was a little baby any more than Tyler already was. 

Quickly he slipped out of bed and took off his soaked pants and shirt, then stripping the bed of the wet sheets and changing into a pair of sweatpants before hurrying down the hall to where the washing machine was to wash the evidence away, while eyeing around in case anyone was upstairs and could see him. 

Once the sheets and clothes were in the wash, Ray went into the kitchen to get breakfast, figuring he could shower after.