LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College Roommates RP

fairy123

Twenty-one year old Ashley sighed as she woke up to her groin and butt soaked from wetting the bed the night before.  The one good think about dating a med student though, was that currently he was working night shifts at the hospital he was studying at and hadn't noticed her wet sheets the past week.  Ashley headed to the bathroom to get a shower for the day so she could make it to her 9 am class on time, figuring she'd deal with the wet sheets when she got out.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jim had just pulled up in the drive way after a long shift at hospital.  He really wanted to get some sleep, and he figured his girlfriend, Ashley would either be busy getting ready, or would already be out the door when he came back, so he let himself in thinking he would go right to bed.  He had not even thought of the possibility of his girlfriend wetting the bed or anything like that, so he had no idea of what he was going to discover on this particular day.

Ashley showered as quickly as possible before doing her hair and makeup before she emerged from the bathroom in her fluffy pink robe.  Sighing, she started to remove the soaked sheets from the bed as she heard the door to their apartment open.  “Hey, you’re home early.  How was your shift?” Ashley asked as she headed to their washing machine, hoping he wouldn’t ask about the sheets.

"It was tiring," Jim said.  "They had two very difficult patients that kept me on my toes all night, and that was on top of looking after fifteen others."

He saw her taking the sheets, but he just guessed it was time for her to wash the sheets.  He knew that some people liked clean sheets all the time, while he was happy if they were clean every couple of weeks.

"So, are you going to school now?"

He was going to go up and go to bed, but decided he would wait until she went to school to get some sleep.

“Yikes, that sounds hectic.  Yeah, I have class at nine, it sucks,” Ashley sighed as she gently kissed Jim before shoving the sheets into the washing machine.

“You should go grab a shower and I’ll make the bed and get you some food made before I leave for class,”she smiled as she turned to go get dressed for the day with a shiver.

He nodded and went to the shower to take one.

"You know, I can put the sheets on myself," he called out to her on his way to the bathroom.  "I know you're busy and stuff."

He then went into the bathroom for his shower.

“You just got off a really long shift. Plus, I don’t mind,” Ashley smiled and went to make the bed, quickly spraying the wet spot with stain remover before putting the sheets on.

Ashley grabbed her clothes for the day and changed into workout leggings, a red sweatshirt and her sneakers.  Heading into the kitchen, she started a pot of coffee before quickly making some scrambled eggs and toast.

Jim finished his shower and went towards the bedroom.

He crawled into bed, when he felt something wet.  He scratched his head and pulled back the blankets.

Did she wipe the bed or something?

"Ashley!  If you're still home, will you please come her a minute?" he called.

“What’s up?” Ashley asked softly as she came into the room with a cup of coffee, trying not to look too nervous as she glanced over at the bed.

Taking a sip of her coffee, she glanced down nervously at her feet.

Jim looked over at her for a minute, and then he frowned.

"I can't really sleep because you got the bed wet.  Why did you wipe down the mattress?  Even with clean sheets on the bed, it is too wet to sleep in, honey."

He directed her over to touch the bed.

"See?  It's really wet especially on the side you usually sleep on."

Jim looked at her for a minute wondering what she meant by accident.  As her tears started to well in her eyes, and she sniffled out an appology, he started to add two and two.

"You mean you wet the bed?" he asked a little surprised.  "Honey, are you okay?" he asked.

He brought her over to him and sat her on his lap and kissed her head.

"Honey, can you tell me why it happened?"

“Y-Yeah.  I don’t know why it’s happening though.  I think it’s just stress from school,” Ashley sniffled as she buried her face into Jim’s shoulder.

”I’ve tried not sleeping and limiting drinks at night, but nothing’s worked,” she mumbled as she shifted a little on his lap.

Jim shook his head.

"Well, trying to not sleep is not going to work, and if this is some kind of infection or something, then I doubt not drinking anything will help at all.  Even if it is just stress, I doubt it will matter if you drink something or not if you are peeing in your sleep, honey."

He turned her so she was facing him in his lap and he pulled her against him so he could rub her back.

"Maybe I should take you to see a doctor rather than let you go to school today."

“I can’t go to the doctor.  I have an exam in my 9 am class.  Maybe after my class we could go?” Ashley suggested as she snuggled closer to Jim with a slight shiver.

”I just can’t afford to miss this exam.  It’s the midterm,” she sighed heavily with another small squirm, her bladder slightly full since she hadn’t peed when she woke up.

Jim sighed.

"Alright, you can go take your exam, but I insist on you seeing a doctor as soon as I can schedule it.  I will set up the appointment while you are at school, okay?"

He let her get back up so she wouldn't be late for her exam.

“Okay.  I’ll be right home after my exam.  I better get going or I’m going to be late,” Ashley sighed with a gentle kiss to Jim before she grabbed her backpack and headed out the door to her exam.

Sighing heavily as she slid into her seat, Ashley squirmed as she was handed her exam and quickly started it.  She was instantly regretting her large cup of coffee before she left and tucked a hand between her legs as she took her test.  Finishing her exam in under forty minutes, Ashley quickly handed it in before heading back to the apartment, squirming heavily as she entered.

Jim was on the phone the minute Ashley left.

He got an appointment for that evening at 5:30.

about an hour or an hour and a half after she had left, about twenty minutes after he had gotten an appointment for her, the door opened.  He was kind of surprised to see her so early.  When he took a mid-term, it usually took an hour and a half at least, and he was sure she had to have other classes, which was why he had scheduled her appointment for the evening.

"You're home much sooner than I thought," Jim said.  "Are you okay?"

“Yeah, I’m fine.  I just really have to pee,” Ashley blushed heavily as she squirmed, tensing her thighs tightly as she felt a dribble soak the crotch of her panties.

”Plus, I forgot the books for my afternoon classes,” she blushed as she tucked her hands between her legs, trying to duck past Jim to get to their bathroom.

Jim shook his head.

"You should have went at school, by the looks of it, honey."

He walked with her towards the bathroom because he wanted to check on her.  The looks of it made him doubt that she was completely clean.

"Come on, into the bathroom, honey.  I have an appointment set up for you this this evening, okay?"

He opened the door for her, but didn't let her close it.  He kept a hand on it wanting to see her undies to see if she actually made it or not.

“The bathrooms were out of order in that building, overflowed toilets I guess,” Ashley shrugged as she ducked into the bathroom, quickly wriggling her leggings and damp panties off right before she sat down.  A small spurt managed to drip onto the floor, but she didn’t notice, too distracted by finally getting to pee.

”I don’t have another class until one, can we cuddle until then?” She asked, blushing as she finally notice her wet panties.

Jim smiled.

"I would love to cuddle with you, but we should clean you up first so you don't get worse or get a rash, honey.  May I wash you off while you are sitting on the toilet?"

He went to the sink and wet and soaped up a wash cloth for that purpose.

"You know, if you were holding it so long, I'm not a doctor, but....  Well, I don't think it's healthy to hold it that long.  You must be hurting by now or you wouldn't be leaking in your panties, right?"

“Yeah, getting clean is a good idea.  My abdomen is kind of hurting, but it’s not too bad.  I just didn’t get the chance to go before I left for class is all,” Ashley blushed as she let Jim clean her off, shivering slightly at the wet washcloth.

”Let me put on some new panties, then we can snuggle,” she smiled with a small cough as she got up to grab some new underwear after putting her wet bottoms in the laundry bucket.

"Well, next time, don't wait so long, honey.  Even if you have to wet your pants, don't wait for it to hurt, okay?"

He frowned at her.

"Of course, it will best if you find a toilet somewhere instead of going in your pants, but if you can't find one, then go in your pants, okay?  I don't want you hurting yourself."

“I don’t like public toilets much anyways, they’re gross,” Ashley wrinkled her nose as she slid some new panties on before blushing when Jim said she should just wet her pants if she needed too.

”Well I can’t exactly just wet myself if I really have to pee in the middle of an exam,” she sighed as she laid down on the bed with a cough.