LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hogwarts school of babies?

babygoth

Ginny was too still to sleepy to function really so just did what hermoine told her to and let her dress her once she was dress she just lean into hermoine for a bit 

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hermoine helped her into the bathroom space in the tent and helped her brush her teeth since she was too tired to fight her.  At her house, tooth care was always taken seriously, so Hermoine knew that it was important to make sure Ginny brushed her teeth.

"You're a good girl," she cooed at her as she helped her.  Hermoine didn't really know why, but she found it natural to coo at the girl while she was taking care of her.

Once Hermoine had Ginny all ready to go, she helped her put her socks and shoes on, and they walked out of the tent where she nodded at whoever was already out there in the main camp.

"So, I wonder where we are sitting," Hermoine said.

"We got really good seats up in the box," Mr. Weasley told them later.

And before they knew it, it was breakfast and then time to go find their seats....

Ginny was so happy to go to the match she was pretty much just wanted to run off a head but her dad kept a good hold on her since it was such a busy place the match 

Hermoine could see the jitteriness in the younger girl and smiled to herself.  Even if Ginny's parents were not strangely Wizardly about the way they brought her up, she could see why they needed to keep a closer watch on her.  She was really easy to get excited.

When they had gotten up to the top box, Hermoine was surprised at the seats they had.  Even in regular muggle sports, she knew what it meant to sit here!  The Weasleys must have certainly paid a pretty penny for her ticket!

"Of course I'll sit with you, honey," Hermoine said stroking the girl's hair.  "Your dad is right here though.  There is no reason to be nervous right now, honey."

She helped her sit into her lap instead of putting her on a seat of her own.

She shrugged up at Arthur Weasley when noticed and he just smiled back.  He was used to Ginny being held by her older brothers, and Hermoine was the first girl to actually stay at their house with them, so he thought it made sense that Hermoine treat her like a little sister.  He didn't know that that didn't normally happen in muggle houses.

Ginny was use to sitting on someone lap at times so didn’t even blink when hermoine sat her on her lap “im not nervous I’m excited for the game it’s going to be great match” Ginny says looking at hermoine then back out to the pitch waiting 

Harry sat next to hermoine and Ginny and smiled at both girls Ron was busy fighting with the twins so Harry thought he would get a seat “hey hermoine can I ask you something?” Harry whisper into hermoine ear 

Hermoine frowned.

"Depends....  Can I refuse to answer if I don't like the question?"

Then she smiled.  It was Harry.  He wasn't going to be mean, or she hoped he wasn't.

"Go ahead."

“Yes but we both know you like to answer question anyway to teach people “ harry tease lightly at hermoine with a friendly smile at his other best friend “well you may actually know the answer to this or not since you grew up in the muggle word like me but..... have you noticed how some of the wizard kids get treated” harry said still whispering so Ginny wouldn’t hear he didn’t want to upset her after tugging her top down that had ridden up because she was sitting on hermoine lap 

Hermoine frowned.

"I don't want to talk about that right here," she whispered.  "If you want to ask me again later, when we are off on our own and Ginny is hanging out with her friends, then fine.  But now is not the time for this conversation."

She was short and her face got red.  She was scared that somehow, she had betrayed Ginny's secret.

Harry nodded slowly his face staying the same harry was normally who took finding what seem to be odd in the muggle word fine like he always knew about it anyway so didn’t mind waiting he knew he could ask Ron but he knew hermoine would have a better answer 

Hermoine didn't know why Harry wanted to ask her about it.  Surely, Ron being a boy, it would be easier, unless he thought that asking his best mate why his sister was acting... off... would upset him.  Maybe that was it.  Anyway, there was no way she was going to talk about it right in front of Ginny.  And she would only answer specific questions about it, so that she could honestly tell Ginny that he didn't get it from her.  There was no way she was going to betray her new friend, or well, maybe even baby sister.  Not even to a good friend like Harry.

Hermoine patted Ginny's back as the game started....

Ginny lean back into hermoine at the start of the game smiling at harry a little as they talk about players but then was soon up with her bothers yelling and cheering for there team 

harry stay sitting down smiling as he watch the family that was becoming like his own 

Hermoine didn't think about it at the time when Harry asked her about the Wizarding family, but now she did think about it, Harry was an only child.  Maybe he would have been treated just like Ginny had his parents lived and he grew up in the Wizarding world....

She sighed as Ginny got up and to cheer, and she took Harry by the hand.

"Come with me to the bathroom," she whispered.

She liked being at the game, but the real sport was as elusive to her as muggle sports were.  It just was not something she really was fascinated with, and she could see that Harry was a little out of it because he was thinking of something maybe more important....

You would think if a pretty girl like hermoine who was as she gotten older dragging a guy off to the bathroom like harry would be excited but knew they where just going to talk “Okay we’re here so I’m guessing your answer my question now ?” Harry ask hermoine 

"Well, I can only answer specific questions," she said.  "So, why don't you ask me what you are actually curious about.  The books don't say everything about it, so I can only go by what I've experienced.  And I'm not going to embarrass anyone, so no asking questions about specific girls or boys, okay?"

“Okay we’ll have you noticed how a lot of wizard child who are the youngest or abonly child seem to get treated like small children and a lot of the others treat them like that ?” Harry ask calmly not finding it odd or weird truthfully he found it cute and wish he could look after someone too mostly Ginny since he saw her like a little sister anyway but it seem to harry hermoine already was looking after Ginny so wanted to know more 

Hermoine frowned.

"Yeah, I did sort of notice that.  I don't think all Wizarding families are doing that, or at least not in the same ways.  Malfoy's family doesn't seem to be doing that...."

She thought a minute.

"Or... maybe they are, and that's why he's such a spoilt git!"

She sighed.

"Yeah.  I'm not sure exactly what is going on, but it's better you don't ask some of the people you're friends with.  They are kind of ashamed and scared of being made fun of or something, so be careful about embarrassing anyone you already know, or you might not have a friend.  Like, I wouldn't ask to baby Ron's sister, if I were you.  If you spook Ginny, Ron might get mad at you and not talk to you ever again.  You know how some kids are really sensitive, right?"

“Yes I know all this in a way and I don’t just come out and ask people this type of thing hermoine that why I came and ask you as your normally the one who know almost everything there is “ harry said with a frown with the telling off he pretty much got 

but Harry had grown to not always let his temper get the better of him so he carry on to explain him self a bit better “let me explain why I’m asking to be honest yes I always noticed because to be honest hermoine us muggles are really blind to this stuff it was till I walk in on two guys one changing the other and treating him like a toddler my eyes wouldn’t be open to see it’s really normal here but we don’t look..... and yes I know Ginny is and I wouldn’t do anything she wasn’t comfortable with plus she needs a sister to look after her “ harry says proud of adult he sounded 

Hermoine blushed.

"I'm sorry, Harry.  I just panicked because I thought you saw her sitting in my lap, and was thinking... well, anyway, yeah.  It was sort of explained a little bit to me by Mrs. Weasley.  The youngest children in the family are treated like babies until they are like eighteen years old or something.  Some of them even have to wear... um... wizarding diapers of a sort. I accidentally found out, and Ginny got embarrassed, so I had to ask a bit more about it, and Mrs. Weasley explained it to me."

She sighed.

"Ginny has a crush on you though, so don't ruin it by treating her like a little girl.  She's used to you ignoring her as just Ron's little sister, but if you coo at her, it might really make her upset.  Please don't do that, and don't tell her I told you anything about Wizarding families and their babies.  Please."

“You girls really think guys have no filter at all “ harry joke to show he wasn’t really mad at hermoine but didn’t want to be told off about something because someone assumed 

“and I know she likes me but and it’s not because of this it just she my best mates sister you know hermoine maybe it be different when we are adults but I think Ron would hex me more for likeing his sister more then babying her bet he be happy to be honest “ harry joke at the end knowing his other best friend well 

Hermoine sighed.

"You don't act like you do most of the time, to be fair!  Think about it!  You just say whatever is in your head most of the time without thinking that it might hurt someone.  How many times has Ron said something that he has apologized for in the last year, and you aren't exactly guiltless on that.  I know exactly what I'm saying, and I don't intend to apologize for cautioning you against hurting Ginny's feelings."

She put her hands on her hips.

"So, yeah, is there something else you wanted to know?  I would normally not take you for someone that would hurt someone's feelings on purpose, but guys in general are clumsy that way, especially towards girls."

“Now hold on hermoine you yourself have hurt people feeling before Ginny included so I understand where you are coming from but please remember you are not perfect “ harry finely says and opens the door to the bathroom and leaves 

Ginny was sitting down again watching harry come back looking a little mad but Ginny was more interested on where hermoine was so kept a eye out for her