LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hogwarts school of babies?

babygoth

Hermoine laughed.

"That seems really funny she would pack for me.  But most of my stuff is already packed because I didn't unpack much last night when I came to stay with you.  At most, she might just need to put the clean things she is going to wash for me in my bags later, if I don't catch her in time."

She started towards the room anyway.

She had only one bag, but had it spelled so that it would hold more than it looked.  And like she told Ginny, it was magicked so it hid some of the things she didn't want seen like her underpants, and such.

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I know you not met my mum that many times but trust me when I say nothing impossible for her and her mum ways " Ginny said laughing when she open the door she was right her mum was in the room packing for her 

Hermoine laughed when she saw Mrs. Weasley.

"I can't imagine what you think you had to pack for me since it was already mostly done," she said.  "But thank you anyway."

She went over and sat on the bed waiting for the time to go to the big event.

"Oh, just those over there, at the foot of my cot," she pointed.  "I was going to take it to the laundry for you."

She smiled.

Hermoine looked at Ginny.

"What time did your dad say were leaving for the game again?"

"Ohh that's fine dear it's not that much so I can take it down now " molly says and takes the dirty clothes "also dear do me a favour before you girls go to the game make sure Ginny goes potty " Molly whispers to Hermione 

Hermoine blushed but nodded.

She pulled out muggle game that she brought with her and showed it to Molly.

"Do you know this game?"

It was checkers.

"No, not really," she said.  "It's a lot simpler, but you have to move the pieces with your hands."

She set up the board on the floor.

"You only use the black squares...."

She was teaching her the game.

As it drew close to time to go, Hermoine put her game up.

"I'm going to the bathroom," she told Ginny.  "Do you want to go first, or after me?"

She started to stand up.

Ginny was a little disappointed when the game was put away but not to much as they where leaving "oh that's fine you use the one up here and I'll use my bothers one " Ginny says standing up with Hermione 

Hermoine paused.  Mrs. Weasley told her to make sure Ginny went.

However, not knowing how to fix the solution Ginny proposed without making her feel like Hermoine was treating her like a baby, she decided to just go along with it and hope that Molly would be okay with that.

She went to the bathroom though she didn't really have to go, then she waited for Mr. Weasley to start taking them to find the portkey.

Soon enough, they landed near the game place, and Mr. Weasley found a place to set up the tents.  While setting them up was much like the muggle way of doing it because they were told to do it that way for the benefit of the muggle that ran the place, inside the larger tent for Mr. Weasley and the boys was very much like a large living room, small kitchen, and a few bedrooms for the boys.

The smaller tent for the girls had two bunks and a small toilet room in it.

Of course, the problem with tents, and not using magic, was that the only way to make the toilets work, is to bring a pail of water to the tent.  The water was located near the center of the huge camp ground, and it already had a line of people getting water for different reasons.

Mr. Weasley gave Harry, Ron, Hermoine, and Ginny each two buckets for water.

"Go fetch some water for us, okay?  We'll need it for cooking for hygiene unless you kids want to go all the way to the other end of the camp just to use the bathroom."

"Okay dad we can do that " Ginny says walking with Hermione as the boys walk head of them "this is going to take forever " Ginny whine once she saw the long line of people waiting to get water 

Hermoine smiled.

"That's true, but that also means that he won't expect us back too soon, so if you want, we could go off and look around, and come back a little later when the line is a little shorter.  What do you think?"

She looked over at Harry and Ron, too.

Harry shrugged and looked at Ron.

“The line won’t get any shorter so why don’t you girls go look around it’s the match that really matters to me and Harry anyway right Harry so we’ll wait here and you girls come back every now and then to see where we are  “ Ron says seeing his little sister bored and whiny wasn’t going to get any better but they needed water too 

Ginny look at hermoine not to fight this so they go and was already lightly tugging on hermoine hand 

Hermoine nodded.

"Come on, Ginny."

She left the buckets they were to fill with the boys so they wouldn't have to carry them around and also to mark their place in line.

Tents went on forever, and there was certainly an imaginary line where the English ended and the Bulgarians began with decorations and the style of tents.

"This is just huge!" Hermoine exclaimed never seeing anything like this before.

“I know right this is like the best thing ever and this is just out here wait till match starts and we go in there “ Ginny says pretty much boncing around from excitement of seeing so many things from different people and started to need to pee as she pointed to the stadium where everything was going to happen 

"Now, that is huge!" Hermoine admired.  Sure, she had never been to the futbol stadium in England or anything like that, but still, this place looked like it would house six to eight of those, and of course it would have to to give the players a lot of room to fly around!

Hermoine sighed at the thought of seeing such an exciting event, and time stood still for her for a few minutes.  

Finally, she collected herself, and directed Ginny towards the Bulgarian team tents to see if she could get a peek at the players.

They found a away to look into the tent but they would have to kneel  Ginny pulled hermoine down next to her on the ground and peek pointing out one of the players she knew “that victor the one Ron got a man crush for “ Ginny whispered to hermoine 

Hermoine giggled.

"He's not much to look at in person," she said.  "He's actually kind of clumsy, isn't he?"

She looked nervously around to make sure no one saw them looking into the tent.

“On the ground yeah but in the sky he the best considering he in school still like us “ Ginny points out she may of not been victor biggest fan like her bother but she could see when players where good at there game 

Ginny started to wiggle now still needing to pee as she look around for a toilet 

(They didn't know he was still in school until they went to Hogwarts, did they?  That's one of the things they were surprised about both in the book and the movie?)

"Well, I guess I understand," Hermoine said though she really didn't.  She thought that the game was a team game, and that meant all players should be important, and couldn't really understand why everyone seemed to focus on one player or another when really, the whole team was needed to play.

She started to feel like something was bothering Ginny, but not wanting another awkward moment, didn't ask her about why she was wiggling around though she thought it kind of looked like a potty dance.