LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hogwarts school of babies?

babygoth

Luna blushed but she nodded and held up her hands so he could start taking off her robes and her shirt.

He was so nice about taking care of her.

Hermoine smiled and patted her head before she started to take off her shirt.

"Well, I think it's better if I do it here," she told her.  "No one in my room dresses anyone else.  I don't want you to feel like... well, feel like a baby because no one else is being helped in front of other people."

She got her shirt off of her, and then after folding it up nicely, she took her undershirt.  She noticed a stain on the undershirt.

"When did this happen?" she asked her.  "Did you get your undershirt stained when you were eating on the train, or is this from a while ago?" she asked her afraid that Molly would be disappointed in her if she wasn't on top of any little thing.

In truth, the stain was a bit of dried blood from Ginny scratching her arm on something sometime before, but hadn't realized it.

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harry smiled and removed Luna robe next then starts unbuttoning her shirt till she was left standing in clean panties and her vest he folded everything before grabbing the pjs Luna brought with her 

Ginny listen and nodded guessing Hermoine was right it would be embarrassing since Hermoine roommates didn’t need help dressing or undressing 

ginny then look at the stain the older girl was on about and thought about for a few moments “it’s blood I must of scratch my arm on something “ Ginny said with a shrug 

Luna smiled up at him and waited patiently for him to dress her.

This was just like her father did for her at home, and it felt good to be taken care of properly than what she would usually get at school.

She suddenly reached out and hugged him again just as she was before he put her pajamas on her.

Hermoine frowned.

"Dried blood?"

She searched Ginny's arm until she thought she found the scratch.  She washed it off a bit and then looked more closely at it.  She fussed over it almost as much as Molly would have done.  Then she put a healing seal on it, a magic bandaid, and then went on dressing her for bed.

Harry didn’t think about it and hug Luna back when she hug him knowing she needed it as she probably only got this attention at home so he was willing to give her all the attention she wanted this year he then pulled back from the hug and carried on dressing her for bed 

Ginny was giggling once Hermoine was done fussing over her cut “you fuss as much as my mum does moine “ Ginny said still giggling as she was dress 

Sooner than later, Harry finally had Luna ready for bed, and she smiled up at him waiting for him to take her back to her dorms.

Hermoine smiled.

"Well, I promised your mom to take good care of you, and if I don't fuss over you enough, you know your mom isn't going to be happy about it."

He patted Ginny's head.

"Now, let's go to bed, okay?"

He took her hand to lead her out and to Hermoine's room.

Harry pick up Luna clothes before taking her hand and leads her back to her dorm “Okay i have to leave you here so I’ll see you in the morning “ harry says 

Ginny nodded her agreement about her mum “she be very proud of your fussing moine don’t worry “ Ginny says with a smile “Okay are you sure your roommates will be okay with me staying with you?” Ginny ask as they walk back

"Sure they will," Hermoine said.  "They're nice people, and I'm sure once I explain your are my little sister at school, because you wizards and witches have the dynamic going on, they will understand me needing to take care of you as much as I can.  Since we are in the same dorm, there is no reason you can't sleep in the same room."

She smiled.

"I'll just have you sleep with me, that way, if you wet in the night, and it leaks, no one will say anything about you getting the other extra bed wet."

Luna followed Harry to her dorm and smiled as she felt really cared for.

When they got to her room, someone from Ravenclaw saw him, and smiled.  "Are those Luna's clothes?  I'll take care of them.  She's such a baby, and can't really do it herself.  You have your hands full if you are taking her as your little sister this year.  She doesn't wear diapers, but she wets and poops her pants all the time."

Ginny listen and nodded “Okay if you say so then you should be right since there your roommates and I don’t mind sleeping in the same bed as you Hermoine more so not to embarrass you fully “ Ginny says 

harry smiled at Luna then his face turn blank when he saw the other Ravenclaw as spoke “not to sound rude but why should I trust you with her stuff while most of you Ravenclaws treat her badly and bully her so it fine and also she not a handful even if she has accidents that some are cause by people not letting her go to the bathroom....so please stop talking about her like that “ harry says sounding bored of talking to the other student as he frown lightly 

Hermoine smiled and led Ginny to their room and started to tuck her into bed.  Then she started to get ready for bed.

The Ravenclaw frowned and shook her head at him.

"I was trying to be helpful, but suit yourself."

She walked away.

Luna smiled at Harry, gave him a hug and then turned to go find her room.

Someone had spelled her bed, that when she got in, bars came up like it was a crib.

She sighed and just went to sleep.

“Unfortunately I’ve come to  realise when it comes to you lot you have no  honour in helping the people in your house but only like to embarrass someone because they don’t fit your houses mold “ harry says before she walk 

harry then hug Luna back before started walking towards his house 

“so Hermoine want to explain why there someone in your bed I thought we made a rule that we waited till everyone asleep before sneaking someone in here “ one of her roommates joke 

Hermoine laughed.

"Well, I'm just taking care of my younger sister, here.  She's Ginny Weasley.  You know... the big family with red hair?  Well, I've sort of been given big sister status over her by her mother, so I'm taking care of her from now on at school."

She smiled over at her roommates.

"So, you can tell Prof. McG if you want, but she knows I'm taking care of Ginny, and since Ginny is sleeping with me to keep her from getting scared in the night, I don't think McG will stay much about that."

She smiled at them.

Luna went on to her own room where she found a couple of people that didn't give her too much trouble, and she was able to go to sleep.

“Yeah you hang with her bother and your just “friends” “ one girl said using quotes for the word friends 

“oh Hermoine not scared of that she might be breaking a rule or what a teacher thinks  you have been spending to much time with the boys your becoming bad ass maybe your be a bad example for your new little sister instead “ another joke 

ginny giggles listening to the older girls talk she thought there scary as they where older and that but they seem normal and nice 

"You're just jealous because your younger sisters aren't in Griffindor, or because you don't have one," Hermoine teased back.  "Now, admit it!  You like Ginny being in here because it makes you feel like big sisters, too."

She put her hands on her hips.

"Deny it.  Go on," she challenged them with a smile.

“Well she a cutie that for sure and I guess your right she does make me feel like a big sister “ one of the girls says while other girls nodded agreeing 

“you guys are funny “ ginny says still giggling as she covers her face with the blanket 

Ginny smiled and crawled in with Ginny.

"Well, that's enough fun and games for you, sweetie.  It's bed time, okay?"

She patted her padded bottom.

"Even if you wake up in the middle of the night, don't get up by yourself, okay?  I want you to stay with me, and if you get in trouble for being out of bed, I want to be right there if it happens so I can try to explain what you're doing, okay?"

“Aww Okay Hermoine “ ginny said not wanting to go bed yet but soon yawn and cuddle into Hermoine 

the other girls aww and cooed softly at ginny before they talk among them self softly before going to bed a little later 

Hermoine continued to pat her little sister's bottom and coo at her until she fell asleep.

It didn't matter how long it took to get Ginny to sleep.  Hermoine tried to be as patient as she could be.

Luna was asleep in her own bed by this time, and though no one was there to tuck her in, she got to sleep okay.

In the middle of the night, though, she yelled in her sleep as a nightmare startled her and a moment later, she was crying awake, and some of the other girls in her room started to laugh at her as she cried.

"Did baby pee her bed?" one of them teased her making her cry even more.  She would give anything to get to sleep with her big brother, but she knew that was not going to happen.  She just laid there, too scared to move, and eventually peed her pants on purpose because she didn't dare ask the people laughing at her for help.

It really take ginny long to fall asleep cuddle up to Hermoine while holding her teddy and sucking her thumb normally she would go to bed later because she stay up as she wasn’t really aloud too at home 

harry didn’t sleep well once he got back he called dobby and ask if he could wash Luna things for him once he handed the clothes over he went to bed not sleeping because he worried about Luna and frown wondering if she was okay he woke early for once to his surprise and got ready he put the books he needed in his bag and went off to go meet Luna this morning to make sure she was okay 

Hermoine smiled at her little girl and rocked her a bit as she waited for her to fall asleep.

When eventually, they did fall asleep, maybe Hermoine before Ginny?  She slept through the night and woke up a little late the next morning.

Luna eventually fell back to sleep only to pee in her sleep again.

When she woke up, the room was empty because the others had already left.

Two of her roommates saw Harry waiting by their house door early in the morning on the way to breakfast, and they smirked to themselves.

"Your baby is going to be just soaked when she sees you."

"Yeah!  She peed the bed really badly last night."

Ginny woke up rubbing her eyes sleepy as she notice her and Hermoine where they only one in there room so she started lightly shaking Hermoine as she wasn’t sure on the time and didn’t want to miss breakfast or class on the first day 

“you know I think a lot of you revenclaws where put in the wrong house as I don’t understand how you could be so mean to your own or maybe it’s because you have no house pride you know to look out for one an other maybe if you lot change and stop bullying someone who done nothing to you maybe you would win the house cup “ harry says casually with a shrug as he leans on the wall not going to let his temper get the better of because of how they treated Luna as he waited for her so he could help her or walk to the great hall 

The girls shrugged at Harry and walked off.  They didn't think they were really that mean.  Everyone knows that Luna doesn't mind it, and she isn't exactly helping her case at all.  She's always talking silly and doing things that get her noticed so that she is like a red flag in front of a bull.  

Luna looked down at her soaked bedding and pajama bottoms, and she sighed.  Harry had tried to help her, but she messed it up.  He was probably going to be a little upset at her for peeing so badly.  She knew that she was making trouble by not even going to the bathroom the first time when she woke up.  She was scared, but she should have tried anyway.  

Sighing, she pulled a house coat over her clothes, gathered some clean things, and came down to the common room.

"Hey, stinky!  Do you think Mr. Potter is going to clean you up?  You're soaked.  You should just go up and take a bath by yourself.  You don't want to scare him off if he's actually taking care of you, do you?" someone in the common room called out to her.

She thought about it, and wondered.  Still, Harry didn't seem like that.  Maybe she would just peep out the door and see if he was there.  If he was, she could tell him that she needed to take a bath before she went to breakfast and he could go on with out her?

She looked out the door.

"Harry?"

Hermoine woked up and smiled up at Ginny.

"What's wrong, Ginny?" she asked looking up at the seemingly active redhead.

“Hey Luna do you need help getting ready before we go to breakfast?” Harry said giving her one of his special smiles to her he promise to look after her and not judge or get angry with her if she had wet herself and he would keep that promise 

“I think we woke up late monie “ ginny said looking at the older girl 

Hermoine looked up and around and shrugged.

"We can't be that late, Ginny.  But come on, let's get you dressed for breakfast."

She got up and felt Ginny's bottom to see if she had peed in her sleep.

Luna opened the door a little wider, and Harry could see she was just drenched from the bottom down.

"I... I wet the bed, and I don't know how I'm going to get it cleaned up," she said.  "The school is going to know I wet really bad this time."

She shook a little bit scared because the other girls told her that if she gets caught peeing the bed or her pants, the school can kick her out.  She wasn't really sure if the school would or not.  She knew other girls wore diapers, but was that so that they didn't get caught and kicked out by the school?  She didn't know.

Ginny had but unlike Luna didn’t leak as her underwear was thicker so could handle heavy wetting if it had too “no I don’t think we are super late but I do think we woke up later then we thought as no one here “ Ginny explains as she gets out of bed to  stretch 

“oh dear it’s okay Luna you don’t need to be scared I’ll help you clean up okay and I’m sorry I guess I didn’t make your panties thick enough if I had you wouldn’t be drench like this “ harry says not mad at Luna for wetting the bed as he knew that would likely happen but at himself for not doing a better job in helping her 

Hermoine nodded.

"We should check and change your undies before going to breakfast, just in case, okay?"

She then got out of bed and started to get herself ready first.

Luna looked up at him and blushed while smiling.

"Will the school find out I peed my pants, if you take me to the bathroom to help me?" she asked worried.  "Because I don't want to get kicked out.  I don't like school, but I don't want to disappoint my dad, and I do want to learn stuff."