LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hogwarts school of babies?

babygoth

Luna put them on, and she smiled.

"They don't feel much different," she said.  "Do you have my school robes because my pants are all wet, big brother."

She felt really good that he was taking good care of her now.

Hermoine put Ginny in the carpartment on the other side of her facing across from Ron knowing Harry probably wanted to sit by Ron and probably wanted Luna to sit on the other side of him so that he could take care of her.

While Harry had Luna in the bathroom, the train started to slow down for some reason.

(I'm going to put Lupin in another carpartment this time because Luna is in the carpartment with the Trio along with Ginny.  I don't think there would be room from him, and it would also be awkward for Harry to check Luna and for Hermoine to check on Ginny in front of a professor.  Even if Wizarding families know about the problems of younger kids, the muggle born or raised kids wouldn't be comfortable yet with what they were doing, especially since technically, they should be treated like babies as well by the Wizarding community.)

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Yeah that’s fine we don’t have to stick to the story as it written in the books fully as some things will obviously be different due to the rp like I wasn’t going to put the harry blacks out because that wouldn’t look good as he meant to be looking after Luna instead I was going to put that he felt very sick near to passing out and that he gets in his school robes when it happens ) 

“See I told you they wouldn’t and yes I brought yours and mine with me also “ Harry says with smile glad Luna didn’t say she didn’t like them or wear them 

“okay I’m going to change you into your school stuff then I’ll change into mine “ harry explains as he starts to change Luna clothes yet to notice the train slowing down yet 

“why the train slowing down where not at the school yet” Ginny says looking confused as looks out the window 

“maybe there something on the track “ ron offers with a shrug 

Hermoine looked out the window and noticed it frosting over.

"Ron.., Ginny..., stay behind me," she said pulling out her wand and aiming it at the door of their compartment.  "It's that's not Harry and Luna coming back, I'm going to have to throw a spell at it very quickly."

She was shaking a bit, more than Ron had seen her do the previous three years.

Luna felt icy cold as Harry started to change her, and she suddenly got so scared, she started to fight him touching her to put her robes on her though she had just let him change her panties not moments before and had let him undress her so that she was ready to put on her school things.

A creepy icy feeling was covering the train....

(I'm thinking Harry will get her dressed with difficulty, and then she will run away scared down the corridor.  He goes to chase her, but then has his little episode, however you want to play it out, and after that, he finally catches up with her in their cabin where she runs over to him and clings to him).

(bump?  Did I say or do something wrong?  If you wanted it to happen differently, please let me know?)

(The computer or the site didn't send the PM.  If you think it's important, maybe you can try to resend it, and let me know if there is anything you wanted me to do to help?)

Ginny did as she was told scared by the train getting really cold and ice coming to the glass so hide behind Hermoine with no question 

ron stood next to Hermoine with his wand rise too when he saw her shaking even tho he was scared to he was going to help her as they where a team 

“Luna what’s gotten into you I’m just trying to get you dress I know you feel something off but I need you to still get dress “ harry says trying to dress Luna 

(no it wasn’t anything really important it was just that struggling to fine how I wanted to write even now I’m not super happy with this post but it was the best I came up with ) 

The icy shadow opened the compartment door, and drained the room of all happiness replacing it with hopelessness.  Even Hermoine had no ability to move and cast a spell at it.  It was just so hopeless, and she knew that attacking it would just bring its dark vengence ten fold upon them.  Luckily, it moved on though, and the compartment door closed.

Luna couldn't calm down as harry tried to calm her and dress her.  

He would eventually be able get her dressed, but as he finished, she passed out!

Then, Harry would see the shadowy thing facing him in the eye, if he could see its eyes that is, and after glancing at him for mere minutes, it left the toilets and kept moving up and down the train looking for its prey.

Ginny felt so depressed when what ever that thing was that came in as she slump down in her seat 

harry glad that he finely got Luna dress when she pass out He was going to check if she was okay he  suddenly  Had to cover his ears as all he could hear was a women screaming and felt sick for a few minutes after that thing left once he recovered he bent down next to Luna “Luna Luna wake up baby “ Harry tried still feeling sick himself but needed to check that she was okay 

Luna woke up still reaching out towards the burned charcoal standing figure that was her mother as her mouth quivered and her body shook.  She was still crying, and tears poured from her eyes, but other than that, she seemed okay.

Hermoine was shaking a bit, but not half as much as Ginny, and she helped her up and put her in her lap to rock her.

"It's okay, Ginny.  It's gone," she said.

A few minutes later, out of nowhere, a man that had never been on the train before was handing out free chocolate to anyone that was suffering from the effects regardless of how little they suffered.

"It will help," he said as he disappeared from the compartment still handing out candy.

Hermoine broke off some and put it in Ginny's mouth as she also bit off a little for herself.

Harry took Luna in his arms and rock her softly “it’s okay Luna it’s okay what ever that thing was is gone I got you “ Harry mumble over and over again into her hair

feeding her some chocolate once she woken up  that was given to him by a stranger who promised it would help them and he ate some too not thinking it was important to ask who the was as he had Luna to look after 

ginny took the chocolate hermoine fed her but still stay hidden mainly in the older girl neck still scared by what happen 

Hermoine suddenly felt as though she was in complete control, and that whatever it was that had come and put the compartment into such turmoil was really just another test like she had taken at school so many times in the last three years at Hogwarts.  It might have been that her logic mind and her absence of loss had not affected her as much, or maybe it was because she was suddenly responsible for someone else, that she was able to rise to the occasion.  Whatever it was, she now fully able to attend to Ginny as she patted her back and rocked her.

Luna started to realize that the image of her charcoaled mother had completely disappeared moments before, and that she was in a safe warm lap being held by someone that would not make fun of her at school and make things hard for her.  She turned to him and hugged him burying her face into his chest.

"Oh, Harry!  Thank you so much!"

She sobbed a bit.

Ginny stay cuddle up to Hermoine no longer feeling like everything was doomed but still a little scared by what happen as it was just so random to happen Ginny soon fell in to a light sleep from hermoine rocking her 

“shhh Luna it’s okay it’s okay I got you “ harry says rubbing Luna back he was going to ask why she was thanking him but thought it was best to wait till the younger girl stop crying 

Hermoine smiled as she got Ginny calm enough to sleep and she whispered to Ron.

"I don't care if they are looking for this mad man, sending those creatures to search a train full of first year and second year students among the rest of us is irresponsible of the ministry!  It shouldn't have been allowed!  I wonder if anyone is going to lose their job over that?"

Luna eventually stopped crying and just rested against him feeling safe, finally.  She had thought she had outgrown the outbursts that had just happened because of missing her mother.  She thought she was able to handle it better now, but then just seeing it all over again like that!  Her mother burned to a crisp!  The shock just wouldn't let go of her.  So, while she wasn't crying now, she was still seeing the burned crispy body of her mother standing there whenever she closed her eyes.

“I don’t think so there just use double talk and make everyone think it’s for the best they always do  “ Ron whispers back to Hermoine frowning himself 

harry kept holding luna close his head still hurting from hearing a women scream it sounded like it was right in his ear so couldn’t shake the feeling away from him “Luna honey i know your still scared and upset but I still need to get dress will it be okay if I sit you on the toilet while I’ll change or do you want me to keep holding you for a bit longer?” Harry ask his voice soft as he kept rubbing her back he didn’t want to leave her too long because of how upset she seem but still had to get ready so thought that was best 

Hermoine frowned.

"Politics is the same no matter where you go, isn't it?  I really don't look forward to being an adult and getting involved in such silly nonsense!"

She rocked Ginny.

Eventually, Luna nodded that she could sit on the toilet while he got dressed.

He turned her head away from him so that she didn't see anything strange.  To her, looking at a boy with him knowing it felt dirty and wrong.  She was still innocent in the way that she didn't even want a boyfriend as yet.

She fumbled with her fingers while she waited for Harry to take her back to the others.

Ron shrug since he didn’t know much of the muggle word “I guess so “ he answered 

harry got dress as quickly as he could so not to make Luna feel uncomfortable “Okay Luna I’m ready let’s go “ harry says leaving his tie undone for later as he got all the other clothes then open the door and walk out first 

Luna ran up to him and took his hand.

She smiled up at him.

"Harry?  Is that monster going to come back?" she asked.

She walked with him towards the compartment.

“I don’t think it will come back but I’m not sure Luna “ Harry says being honest as they walk back to where everyone was harry then put there clothes away and sat next to ron and had Luna sit next to him 

Ginny slowly started to wake up rubbing her eyes 

Luna sat down when Harry had her sit next to him, but she scooted as close to him as she could get in order to feel safe and secure.

Hermoine looked over at Harry frowning.

"Did you guys that Dementor?"

Harry warp his arm around her Luna and rub her arm softly before looking at Hermoine with a frown of his own and nodded his head “so that’s what they are “ harry said 

Ginny look at her friend wanting to know if she was okay “Luna you alright ?” Ginny ask 

(I think I mixed up the books.  The Dementors were in the third book, and we were doing the fourth book, right?  Sorry.  But going with what we have anyway....)

Hermoine nodded.

"Yeah.  Dementors are the prison guards for Azkaban.  I'm surprised your Godfather didn't mention them to you when you talked to him last year."

(We'll just fudge it or something).

Luna shivered into Harry.

"I've heard them described before, but seeing one is must more alarming than what you hear about them."

(It’s fine like I said it doesn’t have to be  exactly like the books other wise we could be done for copyright lol jk ) 

“no we don’t talk about that stuff when I can talk to him anyway” harry explains to Hermoine then adds “I might see if I can find out if when I next write to him “ 

Ginny nodded with agreement with what Luna said shaking a little herself 

Hermoine shrugged.

"Well, you'd think the ministry would learn their lesson about Dementors given that they were unsuccessful in the aid of recapturing your God-father last year.  It's stupid of them to trust such creatures to do anything but guard a prison."

She shook her head and sighed.

Luna kept quiet not wanting to get too much into the conversation.  She had learned a long time ago, that most people thought she was looney because of the way that she and her father thought about politics and the way that most organizations in the adult world worked.

“I’m not disagreeing with you Hermoine they shouldn’t use those things at all not even in prison “ harry says with a frown 

Ginny nodded agreeing with what harry said but didn’t say anything as she didn’t understand politics either or what went on in the ministry of magic all together