LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hogwarts school of babies?

babygoth

Ginny was glad that her mum make her wear pretty much a diaper for sure to make sure if Ginny had a couple of  accidents it wouldn’t been noticeable at all and she wouldn’t need to be change right away if it wasn’t possible as she waited for hermoine Ginny got lost in her thoughts thinking what this school year would bring only to be brought out of them when Hermoine called her over to check her 

“That’s not nice and I will try to make sure that you don’t pee your pants” harry offers her his voice still soft as she leans on him 

he then adds “ also do you need to go now ? And later I would like to talk to you about something important even if it may be embarrassing to you “ as Harry spoke his tone was a brotherly as he rub her arm softly 

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luna frowned.

"I... I'll do whatever you say, but I don't want you to get in trouble on the train even before we start school.  Professor Snape, I hear, loves to find any reason he can to put you in detention."

She snuggled up against him.

Hermoine started to pull her pants down so she could get her on the toilet.

It was a good thing that Magic panties work like diapers because it made checking her and letting her go so much easier.

Once she had Ginny undressed, she let her sit on the toilet as she checked her diaper-panties for wetness.

“Yeah but I could breath and he would put me in detention “harry said with a soft shrug and a laugh before tipping Luna chin up so she could look into his eyes before adding  “now I know you would listen to me but I want you to know it works both ways Luna you got me as your big brother now so I want you to be able to tell me things like when you need to go potty or anything and I’ll do my best to drop everything I’m doing to help you or just sit and talk to you okay don’t be worry that your  bothering me  or anything little one okay ? ....so I will ask again and I would like a honest answer do you need to go now ?” Harry said making sure Luna look him in the eyes so she knew everything he said was true 

ginny watch hermoine as she went knowing that Hermoine May find it had to tell if they where wet or not as they where thicker then the other kind of panties she wore 

Luna smiled at Harry.

She wasn't so sure Professor Snape could give him detention just for breathing, but she understood what he was hinting at.

She looked down and muttered something.  She felt shy about telling him about her needs even if she did think he was nice and he was going to help her.  She wasn't used to people caring about her needs except her father at home.

A moment later, though, she nodded and looked up at him blushing and looked a little worried for some reason.

Hermoine decided that since she couldn't tell if Ginny's panties were wet or not, she would just take them off of her anyway and change her.

She reached into her bag and pulled out clean ones for her, and then stripped her dirty clothes off of her and bashished them to a plastic bag in her trunk to be cleaned up later.

Then, while Ginny sat on the toilet, she pulled up clean panties on her and then started to help her dress into her school robes.

Harry was going to ask what Luna mumble but once he saw her nod and blush he guess what she had might of mumble he gave a her a warm smile and stood up holding out his hand before turning to ron “mate do me a favour if the trolley comes by get us all some snacks if I’m not back here some money “ harry says handing over the money to ron not needing to tell ron where he was going as Ron had a little sister himself before leading Luna out to the bathroom 

ginny let hermoine change her panties and into her school robes smiling as wearing her school stuff made her feel older a little but still little at the same time 

As they walked through the train, three taller Slythern girls were hanging out near the bathroom holding out their hands to some of the girls to pay for the right to use the toilet, and outright denying others.

Luna looked down as they approached the bathroom, her face getting red.

Hermoine finished with Ginny and she started to lead her out of the bathroom when she saw that Harry and Luna were approaching, and that there were three taller slythern girls that were collecting money around the bathroom.

Hermoine smiled sheepishly at Harry.  Since she had taken Ginny right away, they had escaped having to pay since the girls were not there yet when they went in, and now they were done, it was too late for them to enforce paying anything for the bathroom.

Draco was no where to be seen because he was in the slythern compartment joking with his friends as usual.

Harry frown seeing the girls and then smile at hermoine and Ginny when he saw them, he wouldn’t pay as the bathroom where free and only would as a last resort so stood tall as he walk up to them “ladies you seem to be blocking the bathroom to let not only my friends out but us in move please “ he said his voice showing he wouldn’t cower to them so easily in is life so far he learn when to stand strong and when to cower this was one of those times he wouldn’t not so much for him but the people he care about and also he just hated bullies and wouldn’t cower to them even if they where taller then him 

Ginny hid behind hermoine watching harry in awe as he spoke seeing to keep a level head right now as he had Luna with him “he makes a good big brother to Luna “ she mumble to mainly herself as she still worried about her best friend really 

Didnt mean she didn’t look out for the twins or someone older in case something got out of hand 

Luna started to pee her pants.

One of the big kids smirked at him.

"Well, your friends can leave the bathroom if they want, but it looks like your little friend standing next to you doesn't need the bathroom anymore, does she?"

Luna blushed as more pee slipped out and soaked her legs and made a puddle on the floor.

"You, sir, if you still want in, can come in, but you need to give us a bit of money...."

Hermoine threw a spell that pushed the girls apart making room for anyone that wanted to to pass between them as they found it impossible to close the hole.

A few scared younger students ran through the hole right after Hermoine took Ginny through it.

Luna saw that Ginna saw her pee her pants, and she blushed.

Harry first gave Hermoine a look that said thank you and also that he wish to speak to her before turning to the other girls “now it looks like there be no need for me or anyone else to give you any money “ he said with a smirk that would of even put Draco’s to shame as he calmly walk in with Luna to the toilet not wanting to embarrass her like those girls 

“I’m not mad and I won’t embarrass you for wetting your self Luna let’s get you clean up okay “ harry said to her in a soft tone to show he only care about her well being as the first thing on his mind once they where in the toilet glad he grab there stuff before giving ron the money for snack and leaving there cabin 

Hermoine smiled and waved at Harry.

"I'll be at our compartment when you are ready," she said to Harry as she passed.  "Once the girls are safe with Ron there, if you need a private word, we can maybe take a walk and get some fresh air if you want."

Luna walked with Harry into the bathroom and listened as he talked to her and offered to clean her up.

"Thank you," she said.  "I... I guess I got scared because they weren't backing down.  I knew that Hermoine was good because of all the rumors, but I didn't know she'd actually take on sixth graders, and do it in a way that they couldn't really get in trouble for fighting on top of it."

Harry nodded “thank you I’ll see you back there “ 

harry then sigh softly as he listen to Luna “I understand that they where scary so I’m not mad at you I am a little  annoyed  That hermoine didn’t even give me a change before using magic the girls weren’t even given the chance to do anything before she did that don’t get me wrong I love Hermoine as she my best mate and I love magic and like to use it when I can but it shouldn’t be always use to deal with bullies as they will never learn to respect someone standing up to them with out there may be a fight and or now respect me looking after you with out thinking I need Hermoine help and I do for certain things but not everything “ harry explains with a small shrug as he wasn’t truly angry at hermoine but he was going to point that out later when they spoke as he was normally all summer and before Hogwarts lived with bullies pretty much all his life and around them because he was a “freak” to them so knew when to just use words then fight really 

he then took Luna to the toilet and close the door behind him “I’m going to help you get out of these wet clothes and clean up before getting change into our school stuff  okay ?” Harry ask 

Luna nodded at Harry not really sure why he was so annoyed.  She had been bullied since coming to the school, and while most of the time, it was just teasing that she had gotten used to, the Slytherns could be down right nasty to deal with.  It was always better in her mind, if you dealt with Slytherns in a group because they almost always did their bullying in groups regardless of how big they were.

She let him do as he wanted, and held her hands to her side so that he could easily get to her pants, or she waited for him to tell her how to move her arms so he could take off her shirt or whatever he needed to get her cleaned up and changed into her school robes.

Harry started pull down Luna pants and panties and sat her down on the toilet before removing her shoes and shocks and placing them on the floor thinking he would just put Luna stuff with his stuff when he got back later then figure out how to get them clean up mostly he thought of asking dobby if he could get them wash 

“now Luna while I got you hear I wanted to talk to you about wearing protection this year I know this may sound mean or embarrassing but it’s not my intention as I bring this up but after before and from what you told me and I’ve seen I think it would be best but I’m not just going to force you I’ll like us to talk about it “ harry says to Luna kneeling down so she could look at him and he kept his tone soft and gentle over all his tone gave one of a big brother just wanted to make sure his little sister was okay 

Luna didn't understand what protection meant.  She just looked at Harry looking a little blank for a minute, and finally she smiled at him.

"Do you want to make a magic spell on me or something?" she asked.

“Yes but on your panties so people won’t know if you have a accident like when I change you other day when you lost your dad and I ask Molly for a change of pants and panties remember “ harry said trying his best to be careful as he spoke 

Luna frowned and looked down.

"I don't understand.  It didn't look like you did any magic on that day....."

She blsuhed a little bit.

"What did you do, exactly?"

“Well I didn’t Molly Ginny mum did on those panties already but I ask her and she showed me it’s not a very hard spell really but they turn your panties kinda into like diapers but only on the inside so you don’t wet your pants “ harry explains then adds as he gets some tissue to clean her “ look I won’t just make you do something that you really hate but I thought that it might help “ Harry says explain truthfully looking at Luna in the eye 

Luna looked at him hard for a minute or two, and then blushed.

"Um... if you do that, it won't look like a baby thing or be noticeable at all?" she asked.  "No one in my house has ever seen me in a diaper whether I pee my pants or not.  It would be nice if they think I outgrew it, but I don't want them to think I'm getting worse by wearing diapers."

A tear gathered in her right eye.

Harry lean up and clean the tear away “I promise no one will there be your normal panties but be like a diaper on the inside so no one will know and can make it as thick as you want  so you wouldn’t have to change right away if your running late for class or can’t find me right away they can handle anything from one accident to like four with out them looking as anything other then normal underwear  “ harry says 

Luna nodded.

"Okay, I'll try it for you," she said.  "But I don't want to wear wet panties or even a diaper thing that long, that I would pee it so many times.  I can change them when I want, right?"

She smiled up at him.

“Thank you Luna that’s all I ask and I understand that you wouldn’t I was just pointing it as to show that no one would notice if you did for what ever reason and yes you can even if I would prefer if you came to me if you need a change but I do get it if you did but I would like to tell me if you did “ harry says with his own smile back at Luna and kiss the top of her head “Okay let’s get you clean up then I’ll show you on the panties I brought with us just in case and then get you dress “ he adds in big brother mood and started to clean Luna up with no hesitation this time like last time 

"Why do you want me to tell you if I pee my pants all the time?" she whispered.  "Do you think I might mess something up or I might get in trouble in some way if I change myself and not tell anyone?"

She didn't mind telling him, but she wondered why it was so important.

Harry stop for a moment to think before answering “well actually it’s more to make sure your okay as I know from the look on your face that it upsets you when you do and I just want you to know you have a shoulder to lean on a ear that will listen to you and I want to make sure I do the spell right “ harry joke at the end like every boy could deal with feelings but needed to add in a joke once in a while 

Luna smiled.

"Okay.  I'll come to you if I can, but not if I've wet twice already.  I really don't want to wear wet things more than that, big brother."

She hugged him.

"Can you put on my panties now?  Or do you still have to do the magic for them first?"

Then she realized.  She would need to come to him.  He knew the spell to make her panties work so no one would know.  

"I'll try to come to you every time," she changed her mind.  "If I start doing this, then I need you to make my panties work so no one knows if I wet."

Harry let out a sigh in his mind as this conversation could of gone bad he was glad that it hadn’t “I understand Luna “ he agree and hug her back 

Once Harry finish cleaning her up he got her new panties out before answering her 

“ Yes I still need to do the spell as I wanted to talk to you first before doing anything as I said before I don’t want to do anything that will make you uncomfortable with out talking to you first “ harry says  seriously 

“good girl now want to help me the first time as when we can and also have  privacy  I will put the spell on your other panties too but for now I need you to hold these one as I don’t want to put the spell on them while wearing them “ harry says handing the panties for Luna hold before taking out his wand he mutter the words Molly taught him and flick of his wand at the panties for a few moments watching them glow before putting his wand down 

“now let’s try these and see what you think “ harry says with a soft smile