LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hogwarts school of babies?

babygoth

the twins came down with sneaky smirks on their faces.  They had a few tricks up their sleeves to pull on Malfoy, and they planned not to give him one day's rest the whole school year for what had happened to Ginny.  Of course, they weren't as gross as him, and had not planned on making him poop himself, but just the same, they hoped the whole school would see him as a baby with all the pranks they had lined up on him.

Hermoine smiled at Harry instead of taking offense to it.  She figured that maybe he had never heard her say she was sorry because she was right more often than Harry was and rarely needed to say it around him.  Not that it mattered that much.  He always had his heart in the right place even if he was often wrong.

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ginny saw the twins faces and knew what they had plan would be good she tug on Fred arm as he was next to her shyly so he would lean closer so she could whisper to him to ask if he could tell anything about what they had plan to do to Malfoy with the same smirk as them 

harry smile at Hermoine back before going back to eating after he was finish he excused himself after thanking Molly for breakfast went upstairs to get ready 

The twins shook their heads.

"We don't want you to get in any trouble.  If you are found to know anything about the plan, then Malfoy might try to blame you for it," they told her.  "Just trust us, by the time we are done with him, he will be lucky if his whole dorm isn't treating him younger than you get treated."

They then grinned and carried on eating.

Hermoine caught on to the last part of it, and she gave the twins a stern frown.  She didn't like Malfoy any more than the rest of them.  Actually, she hated him because he had been an arse to her since they met, but she really didn't like the idea that they would get in trouble for his sake.  They were a lot older than he was, and while she understood them wanting to protect their little sister, if they got caught, they'd likely be in much more trouble than if Hermoine or Harry and Ron did something because at least they were the same age.

Ginny understood why her brothers where doing it not telling her it was smart since Malfoy wouldn’t get pay back on the twins as there where older and bigger then him if he found out it was them but he would do something to her or ron if he some how found out if one of them knew about the pranks but it didn’t stop Ginny pouting at them for not telling her as she loved doing pranks with the twins 

Harry had come back down after a quick shower and dress hair still wet, he noticed Ginny pouting and Hermoine frowning hard at the twins and had to rise a eyebrow in a way asking what going on with out asking 

Hermoine mouthed at him.  "Later," not wanting to get the twins or anyone in trouble with Mrs. Weasley.  She didn't want the twins to get in trouble, but she also didn't want want them to get in trouble.  Well, one was with the school and one was with Mrs. Weasley, but either way, it sounded the same when spoken aloud.

Hermoine ushered Ginny up.

"Time for us to get a bath and to get you ready," she told Ginny trying to stop all talk of pranks for teh moment.

Ginny huff again when she was ushered upstairs “can’t I take a shower it be quicker please Hermoine “ Ginny said looking at the older girl with big puppy dog eyes 

Harry waited till the girls where upstairs to lean over and whisper “okay who on your parnking list?  “ harry ask the twins making sure Molly couldn’t hear him 

Hermoine looked her in the eye.

"Let me check and see if you're wet," she said.  "You didn't seem wet when we went down to breakfast.  If you're not, then maybe a shower would be better because we are in kind of a hurry.  But if you are, I want to make sure you're clean.  It's going to be a long train ride, and I don't want other people to smell if you wet your pants, okay?"

She then took her into the bathroom.

"You can start taking off your clothes, and then show me your undies when you get them off so I can decide if you need a shower or a bath, alright?"

Ginny smiled at that as it was at least something even if Hermoine said she smell in a way Ginny undressed going to the toilet and sit down on it as she had to go anyway glad she didn’t drink that much at breakfast as she held out her still dry diaper undies to hermoine using the toilet as she waited for hermoine to decide feelings like a big girl this morning 

Hermoine smiled at her and nodded.

"You can take a shower.  I'll just take these to your room and put them in the laundry, and get you some clean clothes for the day, okay?"

She then started out of the bathroom to go get Ginny some clean clothes.

She wondered if Ginny really did need diaper panties, or if she just wore them because her family insisted on it because she was the baby of the family.  She seemed to get to the bathroom on her own this morning, and she could never recall Ginny wettiing at school.  Come to think of it, she had tried really hard not to wet herself that day at the Quidditch game, too.  Something was definitely telling her that Ginny was a natural developing girl, that just had a lot of brainwashing going on because she was the baby of the family and everyone expected her to be the baby.

She came back and put her clothes folded up on the toilet and then peeked in the shower at her.

"Make sure you wash up good, okay?  If you need some help, I can help you."

Ginny smiled bigger at that and nodded “okay thanks Hermoine “ Ginny says and clean up before getting into the shower 

Ginny knew well she didn’t but she could guess what Hermoine must thought that Ginny only did what her family told her as she tried to show she was a big girl at times in front of Hermoine as she didn’t want the older girl just to pitty her that why she was spending time with her that was a fear of Ginny big time that why Ginny only had a small group of friends who knew she didn’t like drawing attention to herself that’s why you wouldn’t see her if she had a accident and also why she didn’t fight her mum about wearing the thick cloth diaper “underwear” at school which is why Hermoine wouldn’t of noticed if Ginny had a accident or not and the fact Ginny was super private girl too but she was still just a little girl too

ginny was enjoying her shower humming to herself as she got wash up 

After a while, Hermoine came back and put her clothes out for her.

Then she peeked in the shower.

"Do you need some help with anything?" she asked her.

Hermoine smiled and nodded.

She washed Ginny's back for her not really checking her anywhere else because she figured if Ginny was smart enough to know where she needed help, then she probably got herself clean enough in other places.

Once she was done with her back, she patted her on the shoulder.

"Are you finished, or do you need another minute?" she asked.

“No I finish “ Ginny says getting out of the shower and reach for the towel and started to dry off a little  “are you going to have a shower too Hermoine?” Ginny ask looking at her as she warp the towel around her 

"Yeah, I am," Hermoine said.  If you are okay, you can go to our room and wait for me, or if you can get dressed by yourself, then I'll meet you downstairs in a bit, okay?"

She started to get ready for her shower.

Hermoine wasn't that long since she had just taken a bath that night before. 

Maybe about ten minutes later, she came into the room and checked on Ginny first, wrapped in a towel, to make sure she was dressed and had her special panties on, and then she started to get dressed herself.  She was going to wear a skirt and a nice top until they were to change into their robes on the train.

"If you are ready, you can do whatever," Hermoine said as she pulled her shirt on.

Ginny chose to wear jeans and a jumper and after hermoine check her Ginny nodded “Okay moine I’ll be down stairs playing exploding snap with the boys “ Ginny says going downstairs to get the boys to play with her 

Hermoine nodded.

She stayed in the room a bit longer and made sure all her books and things were in her bag and well organized.  She didn't like to hunt for the books or whatever she wanted, so she liked her school bag to be nice and tidy.  Her school trunk was already packed from the moment she came to the Weasleys so other than putting a few clean clothes back, it was ready to go.

After about an hour, she also had Ginny's books ready for her, all organized by her schedule.

Then she went down stairs taking the trunks and bags with her using a simple levitation spell.

“Ah Hermoine Good I was about to call up to ask if you needed any help and send one of the boys to help with your stuff we are about to leave Harry just went to make sure he had everything once he done we will be off “ Molly explains 

harry came down not long after with his trunk using the same spell as Hermoine use for hers he had been practicing some spells at night in ron room wanting to try harder this up coming year yeah he wouldn’t be as great as Hermoine but he knew he could do better 

A few minutes later, the family had caught the knight bus and they all went to King's Cross together.

Once they were all through the gate, Hermoine put her arms protectively aorund Ginny once her mom was done fussing over her, and guided her onto the train.

Luna was already on the platform before the family arrived, and she waited near the entrace because she didn't really want to get on the train by herself this year.  The last couple of years of trying to get on by herself had been harsh since everyone seemed to like to make her miserable when she tried to get a seat by herself.  

Harry had promised to look after her, so she was trusting that he would get on the train with her.

Harry saw Luna and rush over to her “hey Luna where you waiting for me if you did great we can get on the train together “ harry says giving Luna a hug 

Ginny lean into hermoine as she was brought onto the train after saying good bye to her mum and dad 

Molly said good to each of the children fussing over each one leaving Ginny and hermoine last so they could get on the train but always found it hard to let her little girl go back to school 

Hermolne was patient with Mrs. Weasley knowing that even though her own parents didn't baby her to the extent that the Weasleys did Ginny, that her mom still found it hard to send her off to school for the year every year.  She always asked her if she didn't think being at a closer school would be better, and if she was serious about wanting to stay in the magical community, perhaps they could find a tutor for her, but Hermoine enjoyed her time at Hogwarts after the first year, so her mom always let her go even if reluctantly.

She watched with a smile as each of the Weasley kids were showered with loving goodbyes from Molly, and as Arthur, though trying to look more indifferent, still seemed to hold all the boys as long as he could in conversation about one thing or another.  To the twins, he reminded them to keep their Shenaniggans to a minimum.  To Ron, he reminded him that being pureblood was no excuse for causing suffering to others, and that unless he behaved like a gentleman, then it really was nothing to be proud of.  With that, he told him that Draco was just being taught wrong, and that it wasn't entirely his fault that he was not taught to be a gentleman.  

Finally, he came to Ginny, and not knowing what advice to give his daughter, because she was a lady, and he thought that that should be the mom's department, he just hugged her, picking her up as he did so.  He set her on her feet and let her go to Molly for one last goodbye....

Hermoine smiled at everything that happened.

Luna blushed when Harry guessed what she was doing, there, waiting.

"Well, I always have trouble finding a place to sit, and you promised to um... be my big brother this year, so I was thinking...." She mumbled off letting him suggest they get on the train together.

When they were finally able to get on, Hermoine took Ginny by the hand and led her onto the train.  The first place she took her was not a cabin, not worried about finding the one Harry was in because she knew that no one would sit with him except Ron and Luna, but the toilets.  

"It's been a few hours, and I need to use it," she pointed it out to Ginny.  "And if I have to go, then I'm pretty sure you do too."

Luna held out her hand to hold Harry's hand to get ushered onto the train.

(Sorry broke my phone dumbest way ever finely got a new one today ) 

“Well then let’s go together on the train with everyone we should be able to get a sit “ harry said with a smile and took Luna hand and took her onto the train with him and Ron and found a cabin for them to sit in and had Luna sit next to him once ron sat down first in front of them he then lean into Luna and whisper to her “now in a bit once everyone on the train....I know this is embarrassing but I want you to try and use the toilet “ he said in a brotherly tone as he whispers having the same idea as Hermoine but thought to wait till everyone was on the train thinking it be better 

Ginny was a little upset after saying bye to her mum and dad so just went along with Hermoine not even fighting her or blushing at being taken right to the toilet she just nodding and let Hermoine take her 

Hermoine used the toilet first since she knew that Ginny was used to wetting and she had protection on just in case, not to mention, she didn't know if she was already wet or not anyway.  She just knew she had to go if she didn't want to have a problem.  Then when she was done, she got redressed and then motioned for Ginny to come over so she could check her first and see if she needed to get her some clean clothes out or not.  She had secretly put a couple of sets of Ginny's clothes in her magically enlarged handbag for such a case as this.  Her trunk would find its way to her compartment in time on its own and was too big to lug to the bathroom, and so would Ginny's.  She was sure Harry and Ron would see to that.

Luna smiled and nodded.

"The Slythern girls don't usually let me go on the train, so I usually just pee my pants, but if you want to take me, I'll try not to do it this time."

She leaned into Harry and settled against his side.