LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hogwarts school of babies?

babygoth

“Yeah thank you this has been best summer but any summer away from my aunt and uncle is a great summer “ harry says joking a little a at the end hating when people pitted him so made a joke to make the mood light 

Ginny waited till there mum wasn’t looking before passing a note to Fred who was nearer to her it explained what Malfoy did to her today and how she wanted pay back with there help with very choice words that showed her anger very well 

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fred blushed at what Ginny wrote, not that he had never used those words, but didn't think his sister ever did.  He showed the note to George, and then they both got very evil grins on their faces.

He used his finger to act as a pen and wrote on the back.

"Don't do anything yourself.  We don't want anyone to connect you with what we are about to do to him so that people will have a hard time figuring out if he is telling the truth or not about being pranked.  As matter of fact, stay as far away from him as you can so there is no way you can be connected at all."

Fred and George couldn't wait to leave the table so they could start planning a series of pranks to pull on the slime ball.

Ginny read the note a few times as she had to keep hiding the note so there  mum wouldn’t see it she then nodded her at the twins that she agreed with what Fred put down in the note before putting the note in her pj pocket and carried on with her dinner peacefully in a better mood now 

After dinner, Hermoine stood up and stretched.  She hadn't read at all that day, and that really annoyed her.  She loved reading so much, it was like taking a break for one day from beer for an alcoholic!  It was like asking a baby to go more than fifteen hours without a binky.  It was driving her crazy!  

"Can I go up to our room?" Hermoine asked Molly.  "I just need a little time," she said aloud while thinking to herself- to read.

“Of course dear it’s understandable that you would “ Molly said as she started to clear up 

Ginny blink and look confused as she thought where she was going to sleep as normally by now her mum sent her to bed But she stay quiet anything to stay up later she though as she went to into the living room to hang with her dad 

After about thirty minutes, Hermoine sighed.  She had read a little bit about witch cultures around the world.

Of course, Percy still couldn't be quiet about knowing about something special going on at school and kept trying to get Ron, the twins, and Ginny to aks him what the details were.  The TriWazarding competition was going to take place this year for the first time since it had been cancelled many years before.  

Of course, the twins didn't let Percy goat them in because they were already distracted by their own plans on how to pay Malfoy back for embarrassing their sister.

Hermoine finally put her book down, and she started down the stairs to look for Ginny.  She figured it was probably time for her to go to bed since Ginny was only about thirteen years old, and Wizarding families treated their youngest children like they were even younger than they were.

Ginny didn’t care what Percy knew about and told him that and pointed out if he knew something to keep it to him self because “your other aren’t meant to know or your not meant to tell anyone “ she pointed out as she cuddle up to her daddy listening to him read to her since her dad was busy most of the time cause of work she enjoyed the time she did get with him so didn’t notice Hermoine came back down stairs 

even harry didnt seem to care what Percy was on about and normally he was polite and listen most of the time, as him and Ron played wizard chest on the living room floor 

Hermoine loked up at Percy and smiled.

"You're not going to tell us what we are doing at school this year, right?"

"Right."

"Good.  Ginny and I are going to bed now."

And then she reached for Ginny's hand.

"Come on, Ginny.  Your mom told me your bedtime the first day I was here, and it's way past that time now."

Ginny frown when Hermoine said that before it turn into a pout as she got up she then turn and to give her dad a hug and said goodnight to everyone before going with hermoine upstairs 

Hermoine took Ginny to her bed and pulled back the blankets for her.

"Of course, your parents will probably come back up to check on you and tuck you in in a while, but go ahead and get in the blankets, Ginny."

She smiled at her.

Once Ginny was in bed, she covered her up and then went to her own place to sleep and laid down.

"Good night, Ginny."

“Mum will but I had cuddles with dad and he read me some stories already so he won’t  “Ginny mumbles with a yawn at the end as she gets into bed and snuggles with her teddy as she pops her thumb in her mouth as she starts to fall asleep “night moine “ she says behind her thumb 

Ginny slept well thought out the night waking up to her mum shaking her awake telling her to get up and ready to go back to school which made the girl mumble in her sleep and turn over 

Molly sigh watching her daughter so said out loud to both “girls if I don’t see you downstairs in at least 20 minuets I’ll be back with a bucket of water “ she said the same thing to the boys but never really had to do it much but hopefully would make the girls move 

Hermoine was up right away, and she walked over where Ginny was.

She started to pull her blankets back to get her out of bed.

"Ginny, don't you want some breakfast before we get ready for school?" she asked.

Hermoine walked over and picked Ginny up using a spell to make her lighter so she could, and then she started to carry her down to breakfast.  She figured it would be easier than arguing with her, and once she was fed, then it would be easier to get her to cooperate and to let  her get her cleaned up.  She just hoped she hadn't wet enough to be noticible at breakfast.

Ginny small epp sound when hermoine pick her up as she didn’t even notice the older girl use a spell on her but after that she let hermoine carry her as she woke up for once being dry this morning so that set her up in a good mood 

“ah girls good down first the boys still have a bit of time before buckets go up so enjoy breakfast first “ Molly said as she wave her wand making the food go over to the table 

Hermoine felt Ginny's panty-like diaper as she carried her down, and was glad to see that it felt like she was dry for once.  She figured that would make Ginny a lot happier that morning.  It was very hard on the poor girl when Malfoy had caused her very bad accident the day before, and she wasn't sure, but it felt like Ginny was not going to let him get away with it, though she wondered how Ginny would stand a chance against a boy like him, who never played by the rules, and who certainly must have the sneakiest tricks up his sleeve for innocent people like Ginny.  She always thought of Ginny as an innocent little girl.

Hermoine smiled up at Mrs. Weasley.

"Yeah, she's not too hard to get up, at least not for me."

She put Ginny at the table and when the food appeared, she got some for Ginny to start eating because she figured her little 'sister' was still a little tired and didn't want her to make a big mess.

“Yes spells to make people lighter does make it easier to get Ginny up at lest “ Molly said with that motherly smile on her face as she sat down with her tea waiting to see which boys would be down 

harry was first of the boys down yawning and starching his head before sitting down he mumble something of a good morning before dishing out for him self 

Ginny started to eat humming a little as she daydream of the pranks the twins could pull on Malfoy well the ones she hope they did but she knew her big brothers would come up with something new to get pay back on what he did to her 

Hermoine smiled.

"Yeah, that did help," she agreed finding that she had gotten caught.  But then mothers always did seem to know what kids were doing, and of course Mrs. Weasley was very familiar with magic, so she should have expected that Molly knew what Hermoine had done.  She wondered why the woman didn't do that more often with Ginny and Ron if they were so hard to get up, but then again, maybe it was another mom thing.

Hermoine smiled and called back Good Morning to Harry.

“Yes shame ron fights its to much for me to use on him hance why the buckets ... it always the first day of school that it seems like all my kids can sleep like the dead mostly “ Molly says laughing a little at the end while playfully shaking her head

harry finely seem more awake once he had some of his juice and food to actually start talking “ Well having snape again for another year would make me want to sleep though it too “ harry joke smiling when he got a giggle from Ginny 

Ginny couldn’t help but giggle and cover her mouth when harry said that as she was drinking when he said that 

Hermoine shook her head at Harry's timing.

"Did you do that on purpose?" she accused him as she wiped Ginny's chin from where the juice spilled out of her mouth.  "It's not funny to make a girl spit her juice out.  It's embarrassing," she scolded Harry.  "No girl likes that to happen no matter how they are treated at home."

She turned to Ginny and patted her back as she finished cleaning her face off.

Harry shrug with a no shame as he didn’t plan it so didn’t feel to guilty “hey a good joke doesn’t always come with good timing right Ginny “ harry said throwing a cheeky wink at the younger girl since her brothers weren’t around to kill him with look for treating her like a girl not his best mate sister 

Ginny wiggle bit from hermoine cleaning her up but then blush when harry wink at her she look down to hide her smile that form on her face and said to hermoine “funny is funny moine “ she said agreeing with harry knowing the older girl whould understand why since she knew how Ginny like Harry 

Hermoine shrugged and smiled.

"Well, yeah, I guess funny is funny," she agreed.  "I'm sorry."

She stopped fussing with Ginny and went back to eating.

“I’m shock Hermoine saying sorry maybe I am still asleep “ harry tease his other best friend with a friendly smile before he carried on eating 

ginny bite her lip this time to stop laughing before she too carried on eating watching her brothers trickle down to there seats to eat breakfast also seeming like everyone got up this time before there could fill out her promise if the didn’t