LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hogwarts school of babies?

babygoth

Hermoine bent down to Ginny and taking a knee, she pulled Ginny into her shoulder for a minute.

"Ginny, I know I don't know everything yet, and that I'm kind of blunt and stuff.  I don't mean to be mean, but I have to ask you to trust me on something.  I don't know how to put this in ... um... not so blunt terms....  I'm kind of nervous to tell you what I think, actually.  But I'm also worried about something."

She looked down.

"I wish there was a soft way to say this to you, Ginny.  But as your big sister, if I'm going to look after you so you don't get a lot of hurt feelings and some trouble from our peers at school....  um... how do I say this?"

She was really fidgety because what she had to say could sound really mean, but she meant it in the most caring of ways.  Ginny sort of smelled like she peed her pants when Hermoine was holding her, and she was certain that it was because Ginny had taken a shower on her own that morning, and not because of wetting her diapers later in the day since since she knew that Molly would of thought of that, and would have made sure that her panties wouldn't give off a smell if her daughter peed herself.

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ginny look at hermoine confused by why Hermoine was so nervous this time Ginny thought it was because hermoine ask her mum if she should bath the girl with out asking Ginny if it was okay and not any other reason so said “it’s okay hermoine I know you just want to show my mum your look after me and I know I agree to listen to you as my big sister so I’m not mad you didn’t tell me you where before asking my mum  I get it “ Ginny says unknowingly giving hermoine a out on hurting Ginny feelings if she agrees to what Ginny said 

Hermoine smiled.

She wouldn't have to tell Ginny that she smelled bad then.  She would just clean her up right as her big sister because she was doing this as a promise to Molly.

"Then, you're okay with me cleaning you up?  Because you know I don't like to lie and tell people I will do something and then not do it, right?"

She took Ginny by the hand and led her up to the bathroom to clean her up.  "I'd really like to clean you up from now on though since I'm your big sister.  You know, because your mom expects me to keep you clean and I can't promise that I am making sure you are clean unless I bathe you myself."

“Well obviously I’m a bit embarrassed hermoine as I’m use to doing myself or my mum but I get it I know you don’t want to break my trust or be known as a lier and as we are both girls it’s less embarrassing at least and I get that will be the same for school too  “ Ginny says as Hermoine takes up to her bathroom to be bath “I may be okay with this now but in the morning give me a few minutes as that a different person “ Ginny jokes pointing out her grumpy self that she was normally was in the morning 

Hermoine nodded.

"Well, how about we just get breakfast in the morning first, and then maybe we can take a bath after you wake up?"

She smiled.

She took her into the bathroom and started the water.

“Sounds smart feed the grumpy monster first “ Ginny says giggling still as she nodded waiting “I’m going to grab my stuff as we wait for the tub to fill “ she added to Hermoine 

Hermoine nodded and reached for her hand.

"I should go with you.  I need to get some clothes too, so I can take a bath after you finish."

She smiled.

Ginny didn’t see a problem with that so nodded and went back to her room with hermoine 

Molly had just finish packing Ginny trunk when the girls came in “ah Hermoine good may I have a quick word outside please “ Molly says in the mum way that said I may sound like I’m asking but I’m actually not 

Hermoine wasn't sure why she was in trouble, but she nodded and walked out of the room with Molly wondering what she had done wrong.  it sounded like she was upset at something she had done.

She kept her head down as they walked out the door.

Molly rise her eyebrow when Hermoine look like she was trouble Molly put a finger under the young girl chin so the girl could look at her “why is all my children look like there always in trouble when I ask to talk to them “ she said firstly with a chuckle to show Hermoine she wasn’t in trouble “ I just wanted to say you know the bag I have for Ginny could you make sure her teddy in there tomorrow morning as she’ll be very upset if it isn’t as that bag has everything for the train tomorrow that she might need ......and as you might know Ginny sucks her thumb which isn’t good for her teeth and I was wondering if you knew of anything she could use instead “ Molly explains 

"Oh, um... you might have to go to the muggle world to get it, if Wizards don't use them for their babies, but there are pacifiers or binkis or whatever they call them.  They have these rubber nipples kind of like for bottles on a ring or something.  I'm not exactly sure how to explain it to someone that had never seen one before, but I know some kids upto the age of five that have used them in the muggle world."

She looked  down.

"But they are more for babies.  I don't know if Ginny would be okay with that or not."

She smiled up at Molly.

"It's just the way you called me out here, it's like, follow me because I'm being serious, and when moms are serious, you are usually in trouble," she said.  "Maybe that's why your kids always think they're in trouble when you want to talk to them.  It's the way you are no nonsense about it.  Maybe the same way Ginny thinks I'm mean when I say things too seriously to her."

She then said.  "Of course, I want to make sure she has everything she needs for her trip.  I would hate for her to be upset because she forgot something that she needed."

“Yes we do I thought of that as you can bigger ones here or ones that grow with the child but she won’t take it when I get her one I thought maybe muggles had something different maybe but if you try maybe she will take it from you as pacifiers help  straighten and keep them straight “ Molly explains 

she then couldn’t help but laugh when Hermoine explain why she thought she was in trouble “Well I guess that my default voice after rising 6 boys I mean you met the twins I’m sorry dear “ Molly says her voice lighter then before then adds “thank you dear you can ask the boys a upset Ginny can be worse then the twins at there worst “ Molly says 

"Well, if she won't take a pacifier, maybe I can do something to help her.  Maybe it has nothing to do with her mouth, but more just not knowing where to put her hands or what to do with them when she's nervous, maybe.  I'll watch her and figure out what causes her to get nervous enough to need to suck her thumb and then work on whether she wants to keep her hands busy or her mouth.  Maybe chewing gum, sugar free, and keeping her hands busy at the same time might help?"

She understood that some of her younger classmates when they were about six went through the same problems, and everyone assumed they were trying to keep their mouths busy, but a few of her friends, it had nothing to do with her mouth, but just wanting to keep her hands busy when she was nervous.  Even boys did that, and that was how some boys went on to chewing their nails as it was considered less babyish to have a nail chewing problem than a thumb sucking one.  But in those cases, it had something to do with both, trying to keep the mouth and the hands both busy as well as the eyes during nervousness.

"Does she usually start sucking her thumb after she wets her pants especially around others?" Hermoine guessed.  "Because if so, then it's definitely nervousness that's causing it, and while that doesn't necessarily tell us whether she wants to keep her mouth busy, her hands busy or both, it does give us something to start with in figuring out what she needs to stop sucking her thumb."

Molly listen to what  hermoine was saying and nodding now at then with ways hermoine thought she could help Ginny Molly then thought about what hermoine ask for a moment before answering and adding some more info to help hopefully  “yes she does but she also does it in her sleep and when she sleepy also.....I think the reason she won’t take one anymore is when Ron put the one she had in mud when when she younger and and told her it was pudding I’m not sure as it was one of the rare times I thought Arthur  could handle the kids but you know as long as no one hurt or bleeding or missing when you get back you count it as a win “ Molly explains frowning a little at the end 

"Well, I don't know.  Maybe I can do something to help that, maybe."

She had to think about how to get Ginny to swap her thumb for her binky without being too mean so as to betray her trust, but in a way to make her realize that the binky was a better choice.

For now, though, she would just drop it as she didn't have a great idea just yet.

She was pretty sure that it had something to do with needing her thumb as well as her mouth being busy when Ginny was nervous, so she wasn't entirely sure a binky by itself would be enough anyway.  It might have started out being enough, but Ginny had been sucking her thumb since she was little because of whatever happened.

“That all I ask dear thank you “ Molly says to Hermoine “now that was all so I’m going to start dinner before the boys eat the house it’s self “ she joke with a chuckle 

Hermoine went back into the room to look for her own clothes and to get Ginny, and then she reached out a hand towards her.

"Are you ready for a bath, Ginny?"

"Oh, it wasn't anything that important at the moment, Hermoine said.  "It's just something she wants me to watch and help you with, but talking about it right now won't really do anything good about it."

She smiled.

"I just need you to listen to me and to try to be mindful if I ask you to do something that you know your mom would want, okay?"

He brought her into the bathroom and then started to undress her.

Unfortunately for poor Ginny, even though Hermoine and Ginny had tried hard to get her cleaned up after what Malfoy had done to her, she still make a small mess in her panties from not being able to get it all off of her.  Hermoine helped her get the panties off and got her into the bath to start washing her.

She thought Ginny would be embarrassed if her brothers accidentally saw that mess, so she used a spell on them after Ginny settled down to at least get the brown out of her panties so no one would easily see though they still needed to be cleaned up good because they would still smell bad.

Hermoine wanted nothing more than to get that little creep back for doing this to Ginny.  If was embarrassing and hard enough for her because she often peed herself.  She didn't need to have to deal with someone causing something like this to her, too.  Luckily, it didn't seem like anyone else had noticed what he had done, either that, or they politely ignored it.  

Ginny turn her head to the side when Hermoine said looking at her with a confused cute look on her face the look that little kids got when they didn’t understand what was going on but knew to trust the person who told them what to do so she finely nodded her head when they got into the bathroom that she understood 

ginny blush when Hermoine undress her and put her in the bath as she was use to her mum being the only who did that and wash her but didn’t really give hermoine any trouble about it just stade mainly quiet looking down at the water thinking of tricks she could do to Malfoy or better yet get the twins to prank him once she told them what he did to her they would so help her but to be fair she thought to herself when did Fred and  George ever needed a reason to prank someone 

Hermoine started to wash Hermoine as she thought about something to get even with Mr. Malfoy as well.  She knew that whatever she had done to him, it would have to be something that was unrelated so that he would wouldn't put it together and think that Ginny or the Weasleys had anything to do with it, and she was certain he wouldn't think of her doing it.  She rarely sunk to his level, but this was uncalled for, and definitely deserved a response that would make him think twice about his pranks.  He had done that spell so precisely well, that she was sure that Ginny had not been the only one he had attacked with that spell.

He probably thought it was funny!

She washed up Ginny in the bath and then she helped her out of the tub.

"Your clothes are on the toilet lid," Hermoine told Ginny.  "Wait there while I get cleaned up.  I want to make sure your clothes are on right before we go down to dinner, okay?  You know, because I'm your big sister now, and it's my job to make sure things are on you right."

She got in the bath and started to take her own bath.

Ginny got out and was happy to be covered by the towel “okay I’ll just get dry and dress “ Ginny promised and turn her back to hermoine and started to get dry and dress very well as she waited for hermoine not looking at her while she was in the bath Ginny knew it was silly since hermoine seen her body and that they where both girls  but Ginny knew even if it was just year different roughly between both girls she knew Hermoine body was more grown up then hers anyway wich annoy her a little 

After she was clean, Hermoine got out of the bath and started to dry herself off.

Once she was done, she pulled on some panties and an undershirt, and then he went to check on Ginny.

"Let me see," she said checking that Ginny' shirt was the same all the way around either tucked in or not, and that it was straight on her and her pants were on her right.  "Okay, you can go down to dinner if you want.  I'll be right there."

Then Hermoine started to finish dressing herself.

“Okay I’ll tell mum then “ Ginny said speeding off quickly hoping Hermoine understood Ginny need to leave quick as she was a girl too 

ginny skip down the stairs stopping at the last one before walking normally and sat down at the table on her dads side this time “mum hermoine told me to tell you she be down in a moment “ Ginny says to Molly 

“okay thank you baby “ Molly says dishing out for Ginny to make sure she got a bit of everything 

harry was chating with ron not batting a eyes after today as they waited for hermoine 

Hermoine eventually came down to the dining room and sat down opposite of Ginny.

"Thank you so much for this summer," Hermoine told the Weasleys.  "I've been having a great time!"

The twins looked over at Ginny and then at each other.  They didn't hear the whole thing, but there were some rumors going around that their sister had pooped her pants and they were a little worried about her, but they didn't know how to break the ice with that one to her, so they just watched her distantly for any sign that she wasn't okay.