LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hogwarts school of babies?

babygoth

Hermoine smiled.

"Actually, anyone could do the things I've done so far.  They just have to study the books we are given and practice a bit.  I dare say that most pure bloods think of the text books as something to be dreaded, so they don't really open them up and read them or experiment with them like I do.  It's probably a little different for people like me who are actually fascinated by our school books because they aren't... well... boring to us."

She smiled again.

"Don't ever be scared to tell me you need a change, okay?  No matter what kind of change it is.  I will never be upset about changing you, Ginny."

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Nu huh you know how angry you make some revenclaws because one your not in there house and that no matter how much they study your still better “ Ginny says Hermoine just thought she was only good at magic because of all the reading she did but Ginny knew it cause Hermoine had great born magic skills anyway 

“Thanks Hermoine I wasn’t scared of telling you I was just angry and gross out by Malfoy dirty trick “ Ginny says still holding on to the older girl 

Hermoine considered what Ginny said for a minute, and then she shrugged.  

"Maybe....  I don't know.  I guess on some level, you could be right, but I still think that most students just don't care about reading their magic books, especially the ones that they don't really like the teachers in or the content."

She held onto Ginny.

"I'm glad you weren't scared of telling me.  I do know how gross you must have felt and angry, too.  I would have felt the same"

She carried her out to the shop when she saw that Molly had just returned.

Hermoine put Ginny down thinking Ginny must be embarrassed to have her mom catch her being carried out of the bathroom, and she blushed hoping that Molly didn't put two and two together and maybe ask Ginny if she had a really bad accident or not.

“Guess that’s true so many wizards are very lazy when you think some actually strong power in them “ Ginny agrees 

Ginny didn’t wanted to talk about the accident she had so just made a small sound and hid into hermoine 

Ginny held onto hermoine even after Hermoine put her down when the left the bathroom and saw Molly and walk over to her Ginny didn’t want to tell Molly what happen so just sat down next to her mum 

“ah girls good I was about to ask for some tea do you girls want another drink ?” Molly ask mainly asking Hermoine more then Ginny 

Hermoine nodded.

"That would nice, wouldn't it, Ginny?"

She smiled.

She hoped that Molly trusted her enough to take care of Ginny, that she wouldn't ask anything embarrassing of Ginny until they got home.  She was sure that as a mother, she would want to know why Hermoine had had to carry her out of the bathroom, but surely, it could wait.  She wasn't physically hurt, and she wasn't crying.

“Yeah that does sound nice can I have some juice please ” Ginny agree smiling a little / says what she wanted to drink 

“Yes you may ginny and tea for you too hermoine? Or do you want something else ?” Molly ask with a small smile knowing something might of happen to her younget when Hermoine carries her out of the bathroom but she was going to wait till Ginny went to bed to ask hermoine what happen 

"Um..., Yeah, tea sounds good."

Hermoine looked around and noticed that a lot of the people had come to the shop to rest.

“Are you sure dear ?” Molly ask as she started ordered her tea and Ginny her juice 

“this place gets really full “ Ginny mumbles to hermoine 

Hermoine looked up at Molly.

"What do you mean?" she asked unsure if she said something wrong.  "I... I am okay with tea."

She looked over at Ginny.

"Yeah, it's pretty popular among wizards and witches, isn't it?

Molly couldn’t help but smile and chuckle a little “hermoine it’s okay I was just making sure as you didn’t sound sure if you wanted tea that’s all “ Molly reassured her 

“yeah cause it’s got the best cakes,drinks and the best prices “ Ginny says as she looks out for friends 

After a while, The boys came into the shop, and somehow, Luna had ended up back int this shop at the same time as Harry.

Arthur saw the girls and directed the boys towards them.

Luna held her dad's arm, but she secretly wanted to walk over where Harry was.

Harry smiled at the girls when he walk in with the boys and Arthur and just sat down when he saw Luna and her dad and walk in 

he gave them a wave and then gave Luna a older brotherly smile that he only seem to give Luna with out noticing 

ginny also was smiling when she saw her friend walk in and she didn’t drop it when she saw harry was also smiling not worry about that as it was the same kind of smile her brothers gave her all the time 

Hermoine reached over and held Ginny's hand.

"You okay?" she asked as she saw Ginny looking around.

Luna smiled over at Harry and then she said something to her dad before going over to stand next to Harry.

"Are you drinking butterbeers?" she asked.

“Yeah I was looking to see if any of my friends where in here and see Luna is “ Ginny explains turning to Hermoine with a small smile

Harry chuckle a little when Luna came over “well hello again to you too Luna and yes I was thinking of getting a butterbeer to drink “ Harry says lightly teasing her at the start then answer her question truthfully with a soft smile still on his face when Luna came over 

"Do you want to ask your mom if we can go talk to..." But Luna was already over next to Harry with the Weasley group.

"My dad says you can come and join us, or I can sit here with you.  I told him that your other friends are already here at this table, so he said that it's okay if I just join you."

The big Weasley family already had as many chairs around it as could be pulled up with both Hermoine and Harry there, too, so Luna had to stand at the moment.

"If you want Luna to sit down with us, maybe you should climb in my lap," Hermoine whispered to Ginny.  "She won't care, and Harry will just assume you did it for your friend, but actually, I think he's sort of... well, treating her kind of like I am you.  He might know more about wizarding families than you realize, Ginny."

Ginny moved onto hermoine lap so Luna could sit next to Harry seeing him already taking the big brother role seriously with Luna which made Ginny smile as she saw how most treated Luna so was glad she had someone like Harry who seem to want to look after her

Ginny then turn to hermoine and listen to her “I know he going to be her big brother which is good cause Harry is Harry and he won’t hurt her like other people have and me and Luna talk about it at the match about how you and him are new to this” Ginny explains to hermoine 

Harry smiled at Luna  small rambling he thought it was cute “well I’m glad you come to sit with us Luna and it looks like there a space we haven’t ordered yet would you like a drink ?  “ Harry says / ask at the end after noticing Ginny moved so Luna could sit down and he flash Ginny a smile for that 

Ginny blush when Harry gave her a smile one that seem to make a girl heart flutter not that he notice that he did 

molly watch not minding another child being added to the table more so Luna having the soft spot for the odd girl and her father too and how Harry acted with her she knew that Luna was in good hands since Ginny informed her about how people where treating the blond at school  

Arthur got up and walked over to Mr. Lovegood.

"Would you come and join us?" he asked.  "I'm sure we can make room, and it's not right that the day before your daughter will go to Hogwarts for the year, that you should have to sit alone just so she could be with her friends.  I'm sure my family will make room for you."

"Well, it looks like your younger daughter is already in someone's lap," he began...."

"Yeah, so she is.  But you could hold Luna if you wanted, or one of us can hold Harry.  He's an only child, too, you know."

Mr. Lovegood shook his head.  "No, that wouldn't do.  Luna sees him as a big brother, so I don't want her to see him being held like he's an only.  I can hold Luna, I suppose...."

He got up to walk with Arthur to the table.

But by then, Luna put her arms up at Harry wanting him to hold her.

Harry was shock that Luna wanted him to hold her but didn’t let it show on his face as he just smiled again and sat her on his lap rubbing her back softly to keep her clam thinking even tho she wanted to be held by him didn’t mean she couldn’t be a little nervous around everyone one at the table even if she was Ginny friend 

when he saw mr Lovegood and Arthur come to the table Harry gave a nod “hello again Mr Lovegood  “ he says as small be of uncertainty in his voice as he was sure how the older man would take his daughter so easily sitting on Harry lap while he was around as harry didn’t want to cross any lines even if unintentionally 

Mr. Lovegood smiled as Harry held Luna in his lap.

"Now, that is something I haven't seen in a long time," he told Harry.  "Luna always insisted on sitting by herself, and when it was impossible, then she would reluctantly come to me, and no one else, ever.  She must really trust you to want to let you hold her."

He smiled at Luna.

"It's okay, baby.  You can let hold you whoever you want.  You are your own person.  As long as they don't hurt you, that's all I care about."

Luna smiled and leaned her head against Harry.

"He's my big brother this year at school," she said to her father.

"If he wants the job...," he agreed.

Hermoine smiled.

"I've known Harry since we started school.  He's not bright about some things, but he's got a really good heart, and he really does care that people are good to people that are important to him."

She patted Ginny on the back.

"Ron is very important to him and as such, he has defended his sister more than once when people were mean about her.  Of course, I don't think Ginny knows it because it was usually bigger kids talking.  And He had seen Ginny hanging around Luna a couple of times last year even though people called her Looney or whatever, and that never did go over well with Harry.  He cursed someone once for calling her that and then asked them who looked looney then.  I have to say, the curse he chose at the time really was unexpected.  No one knew that he knew that kind of magic because he normally didn't do much better than Ron did in charms, but that person really did look looney after what he did to him."

Hermoine smiled.

Actually, Hermoine had done it for him, but she never told anyone, not even Harry that.  She saw what Harry was up to, and thought it was really unkind for people to call Luna Looney to her face anyway, so she helped Harry out a bit and made sure that the spell worked.  No doubt Harry was as surprised as his victim was, that it actually worked.

“Well what I can say sir I’ve for a very comfortable lap “ he joke even if Luna dad told her he was okay with her sitting on his lap but thought the joke will still make the man feel a little at easy 

Harry couldn’t help but smile wider by Luna wanting him to be her big brother for the school year “I’ll be  honoured to be your big brother at school Luna “ harry says to her as he carries on rubbing her back,

he knew people would talk since he was a only child and the chosen one but he felt if his parents where still alive they would of had more children and he felt that he would of been a great big brother anyway if they chose to rise him like other wizard family’s but even if it was just him he didn’t think he would be ever be baby 

Ginny listen hermoine speak enjoying the patting on her back “I’m glad he did it really help for a little bit for Luna cause even at just a 4th year Well not just him you and Ron well with Ron like me we have the twins to have our back if anyone tried anything but still what you guys have done so much that it means something if you guys have someone back and now that Luna will have Harry as a big brother the bulling should stop” Ginny says to hermoine with a smile happy that her friend wouldn’t be bully this year with harry 

She then added “I worry tho hermoine unlike you who is a muggle people know harry a wizard and only child I hope cause he will be Luna big brother that no one tries to be his so under minds him in front of Luna “ Ginny whispers not knowing her dad almost did when he went to speak to mr Lovegood 

After a while, while they were sitting in their chairs around the table, the Malfoys came in.

Hermoine glanced over at him expecting something, but the Malfoys just passed them with a sneer.  They sat at a table on the other side of the establishment.

Other than that, nothing of note really happened, and soon enough, it was time to get going again.

Mr. Lovegood stood up and smiled around at the Weasleys, Harry, and Hermoine.

"Well, Luna needs to get home and get ready.  Tomorrow will come really early, so she'll need plenty of sleep."

Luna hugged Harry for a minute and then climbed off of his lap.

Hermoine nodded at what Mr. Lovegood said.  She figured that Ginny would need some rest too, not that she didn't need rest herself.

Ginny hid in Hermoine a little when the Malfoys came in as they made her fearful of them 

Harry hug Luna back after nodding at Mr Lovegood thinking the same as Hermoine he did whisper to Luna before she got up “I’ll see you tomorrow “ harry says before letting her go 

Molly made a face at the Malfoys when they sneer never liking that family 

“Ah yes we need to make a move too so we will walk out with you xenophilius” Molly says as they pay already so Got ever up and ready to leave 

Soon enough, everyone was up and walking to the leaky Cauldron where, for a fee, they could use the floo network there to return to their homes.  

Once they were back at the Burrow, and the Weasleys made sure that no one had been left behind, Arthur walked to his little study while he let Molly deal with the kids thinking she knew what was best for them.

Hermoine kept hold of Ginny's hand.

"Ms. Molly?  Should I take Ginny up for a bath?" she asked.

After counting for a second time that 7 children where here Molly smiled and after all the boys had there right stuff and sent them up to finish up packing 

Harry went up to Ron room with him when Molly told them too in a good mood as he walk in and started to pack his school stuff in his trunk 

she then turn to hermoine “Molly or  auntie Molly if you prefer hermoine and yes please I still need to finish packing away Ginny things for tomorrow then start dinner “ Molly says once the boys left 

Ginny blush when Hermoine and her mum spoke about her blushing deeper at the thought of hermoine bathing her