LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hogwarts school of babies?

babygoth

“It’s not a problem mr Lovegood actually I was wondering if your okay with it I would like to act like Luna big brother at school “ harry says after letting both talk to each other 

“yeah a little I don’t really like shopping all that much “ Ginny says to hermoine as they walk off 

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Well, I think she'd love that," Mr. Lovegood smiled.  "She may not have said, but a lot of her peers thinks she's so different, that they think it's funny to pretend to help her and then leave her in impossible situations where eventually she embarrasses herself.  She's my baby, but she is an odd baby.  Most of the rest of the wizarding world lets their youngest or only child wear diapers, I'm sure you already know?  Well, she doesn't like diapers at all, and she's been trying really hard not to need them.  That makes the other kids laugh at her even more and they seem to see it as a challenge as they try harder and harder to make it impossible for her to stay dry during the day."

He sighed.

"Of course, she is still the baby, so she sometimes has her own problems anyway, but they make it harder by trying to make her wet her pants on purpose or even worse, if they can get away with it.  Somehow, I don't feel like you would do that to her...."

Hermoine smiled and nodded.  

"Of course you don't like shopping that much for boring old school stuff.  If I understand your place in the wizarding world, even though you understand the importance of reading and learning, it's still not very fun to shop for school."

She put an arm around her.

"We'll just have some butterbeers and something sweet to eat for a while, okay?"

Harry listen carefully as he listened to Mr.lovegood talk and would nod now and then before finely answering “firstly sir your right I wouldn’t do that and I would stop anyone who would try now that I will be looking after luna and for the diaper thing she wearing one now as she had a accident while I try taking to the bathroom so I ask Molly if she had extra clothes cause of Ginny I think Luna should get something similar as there more pull ups then diapers “ harry says speaking softly too mr Lovegood so Luna didn’t hear 

Ginny grin hearing hermoine understood why she was getting bored and more so of getting butterbeers and sweets since her mum didn’t allowed her to have it in the house 

Mr. Lovegood frowned and shook his head.

"I've already tried pull ups.  She doesn't like them, either.  She says that despite what they advertise, they don't fell like panties at all to her, and that she is capable of going to the bathroom like a big girl.  She sees other kids at school using the bathrooms without any trouble at all.  Of course, I tried to explain to her that those were older children of families with more than one child, but she's stubborn.  She gets that from her mom, I think.  She says that just because she's an only child, it doesn't mean she is any less capable."

He sighed.

"Sometimes, though, I can get away with a simple spell that I'll show you later, if we have time.  That spell will at least let her panties absorb the pee like a diaper and not let it leak until she gets changed.  The thing is, you have to be sneaky if you want it to work, or she'll get mad and dispel it.  Once she wets, of course, she's too embarrassed to dispel it because she knows everyone will see her wet if she does, so the trick is casting it when she's not noticing it."

He looked over to make sure that Luna didn't hear what he just told Harry.

“I’ll like to speak to her about this stuff I don’t want her to think I don’t trust her at all but also I want her to know there nothing wrong with needing a little help and it’s better then having wet or messy pants all the time because of waiting to long or anything “ harry says after a long while of thinking about it 

"Believe me, I've already tried to reason with her about wearing diapers and pull ups and every other possible thing I could think of, but she keeps telling me she's not five years old, and then starts crying thinking that I don't trust her to stay dry when I bring it up.  I don't know, it might sound different if it comes from a peer, but you should prepare yourself for some hard times if you push her."

He put a hand on Harry's shoulder.

"You should at least make sure she trusts you enough before you bring it up.  Trust me, girls are very sensitive creatures about certain things, and one of those certain things for Luna, is her wetting problems because she really doesn't want to be a baby.  She doesn't have a mother in the house to help her, so while she doesn't mind if I help her, she thinks she has to be a bit more adult like because there is no mommy to take care of her."

He then walked back to Luna to take her off to get her other things.

Hermoine was enjoying a butterbeer and some cakes and joking with Ginny because she really liked to see Ginny happy and giggling.

“I will Mr Lovegood I know I need to earn her trust and I promise I wouldn’t do anything that truly made her uncomfortable with out talking about it first “ harry said before Mr Lovegood left with Luna

Ginny was enjoying herself with hermoine as they ate and drank there drink not even caring that she started to feel the tingle in her bladder 

Hermoine was enjoying herself with Ginny.

Then, Malfoy made an appearance.

"Well, look what we have here," he sneered.  "Mudblood baby who doesn't know she's a baby and Ginny the traitor."

He smirked.

Hermoine tried to just ignore him.

Malfoy smirked and cursed Ginny so that she felt cramps in her tummy and would need to poop real soon if she didn't want that kind of accident in her diaper.  Or at least he intended to curse her.  If it was blocked, he just walked off anyway.

“I wouldn’t call her that or a baby Malfoy your only child and I know your family does the same as mind  “ Ginny said getting mad Malfoy just because he thought he was better 

Ginny didn’t have enough time to block so got hit and quickly was bent over holding her stomach 

Hermonie didn't want to get into a duel and then get in trouble, so she just went to Ginny's side to see what he did to her, and to see if she could help her, but even as she did, the poop started to push towards the end, trying to come out as her stomach protested keeping it inside.

"Are you okay?" Hermoine asked Ginny.  "Where did he get you, honey?"

Ginny shook her head when Hermoine ask her if she was okay “my tummy Moine hurts and something trying to come out “ Ginny said in a low voice trying to keep herself from messing but she couldn’t even move to run to the toilet with out it coming out in front of everyone there 

"Something is trying to come out?" Hermoine asked.  She didn't quite understand.  "If you have to pee, just do it, honey.  That's why you're in diapers.  I won't say anything mean if you pee.  You know that."

She bent down next to Ginny and felt her stomach trying to see if she could catch on to any symptoms about what the spell might have been.

As she was doing so, Ginny felt it move again, getting closer to pushing out of her bottom and into her diaper.

“No hermoine he curse me with a spell that would make me mess myself “ Ginny explains whimpering as she tried not to mess herself but it was getting harder cause of the curse getting stronger 

Hermoine sighed.

"Can you get to the bathroom?  If now, then just do it, Ginny.  I have to take care of you whether it's pee or whatever when we are at school anyway.  Of course, I'd rather you get to the toilet if you can, and you would do, but....  That was a really mean trick of him.  Believe me, I'm going to make him pay for making you have this problem especially in public."

She grabbed Ginny by the shoulders and then hugged her.

"It's okay.  I can see you are having a hard time.  Just do it, sweetie.  No one will be mad, and I'll explain to your parents if you are scared of them finding out you had poop your pants, okay?"

“Hermoine if I could I wouldn’t still be fucking sitting here” Ginny hiss out as the pain got worst frowning

when Hermoine said the next part and hug her “I know no one will be mad at me there are mainly pure bloods in here it’s only muggles that judge us  and rudely too also I’m not scared of my parents finding it I just fucking gross to do “  Ginny grown out as she felt herself mess glad her mum put a spell to stop the smell just in case Molly always said 

Hermolnie thought it was strange that pure blood wizards, who always thought they were better than everyone else, let their kids poop their pants even in public and it was considered normal.  How could people like the Malfoys think they are so much better than muggle borns when they go around making messes in their pants, well the younger members of the family anyway?  That was just really distasteful considering what a lot of them would call people like Hermoine.

She sighed.

"Okay.  Well, I'm glad that no one will be mad at you at least.  That's one thing we don't have to worry about."

She waited for Ginny to finish in her pants, and then wondered where they should change her at.

"Do they have a place to change the kids in a place like this?" she whispered to Ginny wanting to make her comfortable.

“I know that look hermoine we don’t mess our pants at our ages I know no will judge me because stuff happens plus no one can smell it that’s why “ Ginny explains seeing hermoine face once Ginny had finish she stood up carefully before turning to hermoine again “bathroom and I’ll be doing this myself “ Ginny said her tone clearly saying hermoine wasn’t going to change her mind about it one thing is changing a wet diaper it was a whole another thing a messy one 

Hermoine looked at Ginny in shock.

"And how are you going to clean yourself up good?" she whispered.  "Besides, if someone doesn't go in with you, won't people stare at you?"

She started to follow her anyway.

"And I have your spare clothes in my bag, don't I?  I have to at least come in with you so you don't look weird, and I should make sure you get clean even if you want to do it yourself."

Ginny said nothing clearly to angry by what happen to speak as she walk into the bathroom and right into a stall in her head thinking of ways to get Draco back when she next saw him most like on the train tomorrow 

Hermoine followed Ginny into the bathroom and waited outside the stall for her to realize that she needed her clothes that Hermoine had for her, or at least her panties/diaper.

She wondered how clearly Ginny was thinking because she knew that what Malfoy had done had gone way too far.  if Hermoine had not known about wizarding families, this could have been really embarrassing for Ginny since he must know that Muggles don't all know about the pure blood kids.

She wondered if Malfoy was wearing diapers, too.

Ginny just wanted to be clean so started to remove her pants first then her diaper the smell filling the stall she then tried to dump as much as she could of the mess from her diaper to the toilet before she tried to clean herself up as best as she could still angry by what happen before admitting at lest to herself she need help so let out a sigh before shyly opening the stall door a little looking up at Hermoine sadly 

Hermoine saw her peeking at her with the stall door partly open, and she smiled at her.

"Are you okay?"

She walked over to her and pushed the door open a little wider so she could get in with her, and then she started to help her.  She use an enlarging spell to make the space big enough for the two of them.

"You did a good job, but I was certain that this was going to be hard for one person to do for herself.  I mean... it's not easy to clean up a mess like that anyway.  I've babysat before, so I know how bad it can get."

Hermoine casted a spell that suspended Ginny in a lying down position, essentially creating a diaper changing station of out thin air, and then she conjured out some wet rags to clean her up with.

"Okay, now, please let me do this.  I promise, I'll be as quick as I can.  I know how this might be embarrassing, but I'm your big sister, right?"

Ginny listen to Hermoine speak a dumb small smile came to her face from the prises 

but then she was in shock by hermoine magic skills and stay quiet as hermoine finish cleaning her up “Yeah your my big sister “ Ginny said in a soft voice blushing deeply 

Hermoine picked Ginny up off of the invisible changing table once she was done changing her and cleaning her up, and with a levitation spell sort of twisted, she made Ginny light enough to hold, and he rocked her on her feet for a moment.

"Okay, Ginny.  It's okay now.  You're all clean, and it's like it never happened." she told her.

Once she made sure that Ginny was in a lighter mood after what had happened, she put her down.

"That Malfoy brat had meant to be mean, but actually, he unknowingly did us a favor," she told Ginny as they started out of the bathroom.  "He gave us a chance for me to show you that I can handle whatever might happen at school to take care of you, you know?  And it really wasn't a big deal for me to help you."

Ginny enjoy the rocking and glad hermoine wasn’t mad or gross out by what Malfoy did to her “yeah and also just how scary smart and good at magic you are at a young age “ Ginny says before hugging hermoine tight her head resting on Hermoine chest