LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hogwarts school of babies?

babygoth

Hermonie looked up at Molly in disbelief.  What happened, that the boys would need Molly?

"Harry and Ron are okay?" she asked Mrs. Weasley.  "Aren't they?"

Luna felt a little lonely in the toilet stall, and got up without pulling her pants up, and peeked out of the stall keeping it mostly closed to see where Harry was, but she only saw the Weasleys which made her blush and lock the cubical again and sit back down on the toilet.  She hoped that Harry was sincere, and he had not left her there, to figure out for herself that she'd have to pull up her wet clothes in the end and leave the boys' room on her own so that other people could laugh at her.

At school, it was one thing.  It was school, and she expected it there.

This was far more public and far more humiliating especially to leave a boys' bathroom on her own in wet pants.

Please, Harry, don't leave me here, she pleaded to the thin air around her.

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Yes the boys are okay it seem Luna had a accident when  Harry took her to the bathroom from what Arthur told me so what Harry told him she seem to had lost her dad and had to go when Harry found her and offer to take her  so I’m just going to bring her some extra clothes to wear “ Molly whisper to hermoine as they went to the bathrooms where harry was standing looking back at the bathrooms in worry 

Harry was glad to see the girls and thank Molly quickly when he was given the clothes before rushing back in knocking on the stall door that he knew Luna was behind “ Luna it’s me I’m coming in okay  “ harry said 

Hermoine looked down and frowned.

"I thought wizarding only children had to wear... um... I thought...."

She stopped herself.  She knew that Ginny was probably listening, and she didn't want to be insensitive.  She may have already reacted too fast as it was.

She finally nodded and just followed Molly.

Luna looked up at Harry when he came into her stall.

"Keep the door close?" she whispered her face all red.  "I don't want any one to see i'm in the boy's room, and worse, I peed my pants...."

She sighed.

“Each family different and after his wife pass Mr Lovegood hasn’t really been himself mostly busying himself with work “ Molly explains to hermoine seeing her confused look 

“well I can fix one of those problems “ harry said showing he had clean clothes for Luna 

"That's too bad," Hermoine said.  "I mean, it's not too bad that she's not treated like... usual only children because I suppose she's still loved, but that her dad is always working.  She probably doesn't get the attention she needs at home because of that."

Luna looked up at Harry.

"How are you going to...?" and then she saw that he had clothes, and they were girls' clothes.

"How did you get those?" She asked her eyes full of gratitude.  "Are you going to help me get dressed?"

She wasn't sure if she wanted to do it herself or if she wanted help.  Normally, she had to do it herself if she wet her pants.  The teasing at school always made it worse for her, and she sometimes looked at the other younger kids who were the babies of their families with envie because they were normally well cared for by their friends who where middle or older children of their own families.  Yet, Harry was a boy, and since even her own dad normally let her bathe and change herself, she wasn't used to a boy even seeing her naked at all.

“No and I’m guess that’s why harry seems to want to look after her since he knows in a way “ Molly says normally she didn’t involve with things like this 

“Well I do hang with girls Luna one who happens to be the youngest in her family “ harry says with a shrug then blush when Luna ask he was going to dress her “only if your comfortable with that if not I can just hand you the clothes and turn around “ Harry offered not wanting to make Luna uncomfortable 

Hermoine nodded.

"I guess he would understand the lonely feeling of not being properly cared for when he was younger...."

Luna smiled.

"So... I... I'm borrowing their clothes?  Are... are you sure it's okay with her?  She must think I'm dirty peeing my pants?"

Luna knew that other girls wore diapers and wet them, but she had never seen anyone wet before, so she wasn't sure if that was true or not.

She looked down.

"I... I guess I can dress myself."

She sounded sad about it, but it did seem more natural to her that she should do it especially because he wasn't really her brother.

Molly nodded when hermoine said that agreeing 

Harry heard the sadness in her voice and with what she said before he sigh a little “ Well Luna I know for a fact Ginny wouldn’t think that and if your worried about being dirty then I’ll make sure your not by cleaning you up “ Harry says he could see Luna needed him so he was going to look after her 

Luna stood up and looked up at him.

"Are... are you really okay helping me?"

She saw nothing wrong with him helping her.  She was sure he wasn't going to hurt her.

Hermoine waited by the bathroom for Mrs. Weasley to decide to move along.  There didn't seem to be anything else to be said about Harry or Luna.

She looked over at Molly who has her mom right there. 

“Yes I am I just know as this is new it would be rude to just assume that you wanted me to clean you up “ harry said as he moved closer to Luna and grab some of  the tissue then started to clean Luna up carefully like a big bother would 

Molly for a few moments in case Harry needed help if anything she had told Arthur to wait for them so any problems he should able handle it 

“Okay girls where to next “ Molly says to hermoine and Ginny thinking they should carry on shopping 

Hermoine looked up at her.

"Well, I need my books...."

Luna nodded and let him clean her up.

It felt a little weird either way, but she still liked trusting him.  He was so kind and gentle to her, and he was actually taking care of her.  She wondered if he would mind taking care of her at school this year.

“Okay let’s go get you your books then “ Molly says and leads the girls to the book shop 

harry finish cleaning Luna up and he was surprised that he didn’t feel awkward cleaning up a girl who had pee herself who wasn’t much younger then him but he didn’t it seem so normal to him like he was meant to look after Luna, Harry throws the tissue into the toilet and then bends down and started to undo Luna shoes “Okay now I need you to hold onto me as I help you take off your shoes and wet clothes then I can dress you “ Harry tone was brotherly giving up teating Luna a big girl really and go with more what his gut was telling him that Luna need a big brother figure in her life 

Luna nodded and she held on to him.

She wasn't used to people taking care of her other than her dad taking her potty in public places.  She blushed a little, but she liked having the big brother-like Harry helping her.

Hermoine looked through her lists and picked out the books that she needed.

Harry carried on once Luna was holding onto him and got her undress from her dirty clothes then help her with re dress herself 

Ginny was getting grumpy and bored by now as she walk with hermoine and her mum. 

Once they were done getting the books, Hermoine looked around for something that might interest Ginny more.

"I want to look at stationery," she told Molly.  "It always amazes me how different wizarding stationery is from the muggle stuff.  The designs seem alive, and rather than thought bubbles, the talking faces on wizarding stationery actually say things unless you give the silence charm."

She smiled.

"Ginny, would you come over and help me pick out some interesting notebooks for taking notes in?"

Ginny nodded getting bored at just looking at the dusty old school books they needed to get and took hermoine hand 

“Okay you girls go there and I’ll be getting a few things Ginny will need for the year “ Molly says trusting hermoine to look after Ginny when she was in the shop next to where Molly was going 

Harry finish dressing Luna and made sure her shoes where tied, Harry stood up and gave Luna a smile 

Luna smiled at Harry and took his hand.

"Is it okay if you walk me out so people will know I was in there with you, so they know why?  I mean, it's bad enough I was in there, and you had to change me.  But at least they'll think you are acting big brother if I come out of the toilets with you."

She blushed a little.

(My Internet was being mean for a few hours)

“Well that’s fine I was going to do that anyway.....and I’m not acting if you would like and let me I would like to be your big bother while we are out today and in school if you want that I mean I would get if you didn’t Luna “ harry says blushing at the end also 

(that’s cool mine hasn’t work till now again) 

She looked up at him with adoring eyes that respected him as if he was already her big brother.

"I'd love it if you were my big brother," she said.  "I know I can trust you."

She lowered her head and smiled towards him.

She reached out with a hand, and took his arm.

Harry smiled at that “good cause from now on I will be “ harry says walking out the bathroom with Luna noticing no one was looking at her cause she was with him and met the boys outside so they could carry on shopping “we will keep a eye out for your dad while we are shopping okay “ harry says 

Luna nodded and held onto Harry as they started to look around.

Hermoine got herself through the stationery section getting a few extra notebooks for something else.

Then she caught up with Molly with Ginny in tow.

Harry got though his list for school things pretty quick so Arthur let the boys so to a couple of shops by them self after for a bit “is there a shop you would like to go into Luna let me know “ harry says to her 

Ginny help hermoine pick a few notebooks but was starting to get bored and hungry by the end 

Once they were done with their shopping, Hermoine looked up at Mrs. Weasley.

"Excuse me?  I'm sure Ginny and I will be okay, if you are fine with letting us go to the Three Broom Sticks together.  I'm thinking that I'm a little thirsty, and I'd like to talk to Ginny a little bit in private about school stuff."

She looked pleading up at Mrs. Weasley.

Luna smiled and kept close to Harry.

As they were walking towards HoneyDukes, she saw her dad.

He nearly ran to her reaching his arms out for her.

She looked up to Harry not wanting to break ahold of him until he let her because she wanted to show him that she would obey him from now on so that he could be her big brother.

“Okay for a little bit while I go look at something in a different shop” Molly says after thinking about it for a few minutes 

Harry lead Luna over to her dad and gave him a small shy smile not sure how Mr. Lovegood would act since he may of been looking for his daughter when he found she wasn’t where she was meant to be 

"How is it, that you keep finding Harry?" Mr. Lovegood smiled at Luna as he hugged her.  "At least you were in good hands, but you had me worried!"

"I'm sorry.  I was looking at notebooks, and you were suddenly not there.  Then Harry found me."

He rubbed Harry's head.

"I don't know what I'd do if you didn't find her.  Thank you!"

"Yes, Mrs. Weasley," Hermoine said with a sly smile.

She took Ginny's hand and walked her towards the inn.

"I figured you were getting kind of bored and maybe a little thirsty or something?"