LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hogwarts school of babies?

babygoth

"Oh, well, actually, I'm kind of glad to be going back.  I find everything at school really fascinating.  Finding out this stuff since my first year, almost four years ago, well, I'm sure growing up around it has made it mundane for you, but for me, I love learning about it!"

She smiled.

"Yeah, we can eat first, but I want to change your diaper first if we do that.  It's gross to eat while sitting in a wet ... whatever," Hermoine said.  "If it was me, I wouldn't be able to eat if I had wet my panties and had to sit in them through breakfast."

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ginny frown at the end when hermoine was done talking she still wasn’t use  too how hermoine talk to her and still got mad at times “I’m going to go shower “ she mumble not a morning person anyway 

Hermoine sighed and let her go take a shower.  She couldn't help it that Ginny got mad, but she hoped that she got used to her at school because it might be a lot harder dealing with her problems on her own.  Sure, she must have had someone else helping her before..., and if she really wanted the other person to help, she could asked.... but Hermoine had a feeling that no one else really did help her.  That's why she was so stubborn around other people other than her parents when it came to help, and it didn't help matters that HErmoine was new to this who side of the Wizarding world!

Ginny had never been a morning person to start with and even tho Hermoine was new to all this how she spoke sometimes just always bug the younger girl and she had warn the older girl about it as it didn’t take long to think of something nicer or a less blunt way something it wasn’t the first time hermoine had done that which would leave Ginny pouting for a while don’t get her wrong she loved that hermoine help her and she love that Hermoine was her big sister it was how she spoke at times Ginny sigh as she got in the shower dropping everything on the floor before she got in

Hermoine looked around the room for something to keep herself busy until Ginny came back.

She was packed, and she didn't really want to go to breakfast without her little sister in tow.

She sighed and sat down to read one of her school books.

"Feel okay?" Hermoine asked when she finally noticed that she was in the room, maybe two or three minutes after she had already been in there.

Hermoine walked over where she was drying off.

"Um....  I think... um... if I understand how things work...," she mumbled.  "Should... shouldn't your mom or me, um... help you dry off?  Or am I not getting how this babying thing works?" she asked nervously not wanting to upset Ginny again.

"I'm not mad," Hermoine said.  "I'm just really confused.  Sometimes, when I think I know what I'm doing, you get upset, so obviously, I don't get it.  I just really want to be a good big sister to you, but it's more complicated than I thought it was."

She smiled.

"Come on over and I'll dry you off, if that's okay."

"I don't really know what I said this morning that was mean," Hermoine said to her.  "I just told you how I would feel if I had to eat breakfast in... wet clothes... and guessed you wouldn't want that.  I didn't mean it as being mean or blunt."

She sighed.

"Actually, I guess I just suck at explaining things that aren't just a matter of fact.  Maybe that's why I like books.  Facts in books are rarely hurtful when you tell the facts that are in them."

She felt sad that she hurt Ginny's feelings without knowing how it happened.

"I'm sorry that I'm not used to having a little sister, even in the muggle world, Ginny.  Even if I had a sister in the muggle world, I may have learned to say things differently, I don't know.  Anyway, one step at a time, and hopefully, we'll get used to each other, okay?  You do know I'm not trying to be mean... right?"

She started to help her get dressed.

"I'm really new at being a big sister, even just in general."

“I know I was just grumpy and I’m not use to having a big sister either so I’m sorry too and yeah I know your not trying to be mean just remember when I just wake up or im really tired is when I’m at my most grumpy and sensitive “ Ginny says finely to hermoine after thinking about it for a moment as she got helped dress she then gave hermoine a quick hug 

Hermoine hugged her back and smiled.

"I understand that.  I can be grumpy too, if I'm tired."

She took her by the hand.

"Are you ready for breakfast, honey?"

“That’s cause you stay up reading “ Ginny tease while hermoine hug her 

“Uh huh I’m ready now I’m hungry “ Ginny said with a smile as she walk out of her room holding Hermoine hand 

Hermoine took Ginny down to breakfast just in time for the Owls to arrive with their letters for school books and the start of term notices.

(That part is not in the book that way.  As I remember it, Molly had gotten their books in case the match took too long, but I decided to have the letters arrive after they got home, so she didn't do that yet.  That way, they can meet Luna again once before school, and Luna can see that Harry was serious about wanting to be her big brother or something).

"It looks like we have some shopping to do," Molly told the family at large.  "We'll get these things today because we have to put you on the train tomorrow.  I guess they got slowed down because of all the news about the dark wizards at the cup and the cup itself was a huge event of course."

Harry look at his letter to see what he would need for the upcoming school year he hope Luna would be out getting her school things too he wanted to know how she was without seeming creepy at the same time as he thought of that he frown he didn’t want Luna thinking of him like that 

Ginny was reading her letter too wondering what she might be given as hammy downs from her brothers and what her mum would need to buy her “moine will you help me study this year cause this year looks hard “ Ginny says showing hermoine her letter 

"Of course I will," Hermoine said.  "It'll be good to actually tutor someone that's trying rather just being stuck making an essay from someone too lazy to do it themselves even though they know what they are doing!"

He was hinting at Harry and Ron, though Ron much more so than Harry.

"Maybe you two were born out of order," she said to Ginny hoping she wasn't being too blunt, and  hope it would make Ginny laugh.

Hermoine smiled and started to eat with everyone else when they were at the table.

Arthur smiled when Hermoine said that and gave Ron a pointed look.

At home, It wasn't like the Weasleys for the Lovegoods, just because she had no mother there, and her father was always working on his magazine, so basically, though he loved her and tried to give her all the attention he could, it was sometimes lonely for the girl.  She was, of course, 13 years old this year, going into her third year, but somehow, it felt like an eternity since she last spoke with her mom.  It had been nearly four years since she had passed.

Maybe school would be better this year than in the last two when people were always lining up to be her big brother or sister just to fake it and make fun of her in some way because she believed in things that they didn't.

She soon enough was off to Hogsmead with her dad taking her to buy her books for school.

Harry was glad when he and everyone else finely made Hogsmead it always seem to take forever to get anywhere with the Weasley lot but it seem to make sense since they where a large group but they where finely there 

ginny was told by her mum to hold hermoine hand when they got there and she did and smirk a little when her brother Ron tried to see if hermoine wanted to walk with him Ginny knew he had a crush on hermoine But ginny wasn’t sure if hermoine felt the same way and she didn’t want to lose a friend cause Ron did something dumb 

"Right, um... Hermoine is taking care of Ginny, so I'll go with them...," Molly said.  "Arthur, you take the boys....  And we can meet up here at the Three Broomsticks in about two hours?"

Arthur nodded agreeing.

As they were about to depart, Luna had somehow gotten lost from her dad, and she sat by herself outside the Three Broomsticks wondering what to do to find him again....

Hermoine smiled and held Ginny's hand.

"Go with Harry," she told Ron.  "We can talk later."