LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hogwarts school of babies?

babygoth

Ginny lean on hermoine and listen to her talk it would be nice to be fully potty trained “what if I’m to dumb to be trained ? “ Ginny ask back softly not looking at hermoine in the eye 

“That’s fine now do you want some veg or should we go get something?” Harry ask Luna still holding her in his arms 

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luna was still too embarrassed to be picky and just shrugged.  She'd eat whatever her brother gave her.

Hermoine frowned.

"Don't ever ever call yourself dumb, Ginny Weasley!"

She smacked her on the side of her thigh.

"If you have a hard time with the potty, that has nothing to do with being smart or dumb!  And if you do have a hard time getting potty trained, then I'll talk to your parents about the possibility that you may have a physical problem, honey.  Harry's crush, Cho has never wet her pants, and I'm pretty sure she's from a Wizarding family, and an only child!  I know that it feels like everyone is growing up around you and leaving you behind, but that has nothing to do with being smart or not.  If it is just because you are still kind of young and the baby in the family, then you'll eventually learn not to wet, sweetie."

Then she hugged her.

“Well....I don’t feel like veg so let’s get yummy snacks that hermoine tell us off for “ Harry tease a little to make  Luna laugh a little 

Ginny whimpers when hermoine said about harry liking someone else then and felt worst when hermoine pointed out how Ginny felt without knowing it Ginny ended up just hiding into the older girl 

Luna smiled up at him and a little giggle escaped her lips when she took his hand to be led to go buy something sweet.

Hermoine rocked her little girl, and then turned her around so she could more easily hide her face in her while she rubbed the girl's back.

"It's okay, Ginny.  Big sis has you.  And you know, just because Harry thinks Cho looks cute, it doesn't mean anything will happen, right?  So far, well, all I see at the moment is him seeing someone that's not really Cho.  He is in love with an idea.  He doesn't really hang around with her enough to know who she really is.  You know that, right?"

Harry smiled when Luna gave him a giggle he told Arthur they where going to get snacks that be back soon and takes Luna to get some snacks 

Ginny hid in hermoine more and listen to her nodding her head “Yeah she not that great “ Ginny said with a sniffle into hermoine 

Hermoine giggled and stroked Ginny's back.  She knew that Ginny was just jealous, and who could blame her?  People that didn't know that Harry was normal, well, he was famous and attracted a lot of girls that wanted to get to know him more.  The only reason he had peace, was that everyone thought he was dating Hermoine, and He was too blind to notice that anyone else was looking at him.

Luna followed Harry like a lost puppy to the snack stand, and she looked at him to order anything he thought she should have.  She wasn't used to asking anyone but her papa for snacks before this because when mean kids said they'd baby her, they always bought her what they thought she should have, and made her eat it.  That's the only way she's ever been treated by kids that said they'd be her big brother or sister at school....

Ginny stay cuddle up to Hermoine as the older girl rub her back 

harry waited till it was there turn and look at Luna “okay honey pick anything you want for a snack and don’t worry you can have anything you want “ harry says with a soft smile 

Luna smiled and looked at him before pointing out two things that she hoped wasn't too expensive.  She felt sheepish picking them out, but also happy that he cared that she was eating.  He was being a lot nicer than she had expected, and after she chose, she clung to him more so as to show anyone else looking that her big brother position was taken, and she wasn't listening to anyone else ever again, as long as Harry was taking care of her.

She eventually had to reach for her food, but she gave Harry one of them to hang on to.

"Can you hold this one for me?" she asked wanting one hand free to cling to him, even if it was just to hold his shirttail because his hands might be full.

Hermoine smiled and rocked her little Ginny.  She was such a sweet person!

Harry pick a few things he like and somethings he thought Luna might like too along with what she pick and got a bag for everything enjoying how Luna clung to him he found it so cute and rub her back 

after he had paid and got everything giving Luna her things taking one back “of course honey now before we go back do you need to do anything else first “ he said after whispering the last part not to embarrass Luna as he held her hand he just wanted to make sure she could go bathroom before going back if she needed to or to be changed if she was to embarrass to ask 

Ginny enjoyed the rocking and the box they where in had a spell on it so made it easy to nap in the nois if they fell asleep 

Luna was too embarrassed to tell him she had to pee, though, so she just shook her head.  Anyway, her papa had just taken her a little earlier, so she wouldn't need to go until nearly when the match was over because it didn't last that long (if I remember right in the book.  I was only one day... a sort of a short match compared to how long they can last).

Luna kept hold of her brother and let him lead her back up to the box.

Hermoine started to sing a muggle toddler song meant to put Ginny into more of a relaxed state.  It was likely she'd be wet when she woke up again, but Hermoine didn't care.  Her little sister was at peace.

“Are you sure it’s okay if you do “ Harry says to make sure he knew the match wasn’t going to be that long (I think so too but I think it cause what happens but I just kinda other skip it cause that too long or just change it for the rp ) As he slowly move near to the bathroom and the box so Luna could tell him 

Ginny started to yawn a little and snuggle more into the older witch as hermoine sang softly and was soon napping in her big sister arms 

(No, the game ended.  The Irish won, but Krum got the snitch!  Even if the book, they thought the Irish were partying at first, but then Mr. Weasley told the kids that it was not any party, and he told the twins to take Ginny because he was needed to help sort it out when they found out it was death eaters).

Hermonie patted her little sister's back as she napped.

Luna nodded not wanting to go into a boy's bathroom with anyone but her papa anyway, and she really didn't think she had to pee.  Her face was getting really red though as Harry seemed to keep nagging about it, as though he wanted to take her like she was a baby.  Of course, she kind of was, but still.... She didn't want anyone to take her into a boy's bathroom except her papa, no matter what.

(Okay sorry my mistake ) 

Harry nodded back and took Luna up back to the box smiling when he saw Ginny napping and took Luna over to the chairs to sit down Harry sat down first leaving the choice to Luna if she wanted to sit on his lap or not 

Luna, having lost her mother at an early age, was a little different than some of the other littles.  She wasn't exactly a baby in the same way as a lot of the youngest and only children were, but she was still more immature than others her age, and still needed to be looked after like as if she was a little girl.

She sat in the chair by herself, but she sat as close to Harry as she cook in that chair so as to be near her big brother so no one else would try to do anything to her.

Then she started to open her snacks and eat during the game.

(Not a problem.  It's just I really liked the books and read them three times and watched the movies multiple times as well!  The books were always better than the movies, but it didn't stop me enjoying the movies.)

Harry smiled and warp his arm around Luna giving her a side hug as he ate one of his snacks also and watch the game he did guess he would treat Luna more like a toddler in some ways rather then a baby like some little and he was fine with that 

ginny only slept for a little bit before waking up again slowly from her nap in hermoine arms 

Hermoine smiled at her and patted her diaper.

The score was already pretty outlandish with the Irish way ahead of the other team.  It was getting boring because the other team just had no chance at all.  Even if they caught the snitch right then, they would still be down by twenty.

Suddenly, Viktor Krum makes a dive at the snitch!

Luna leaned back into Harry and smiled contently.

Krum spun, soared, and flew in tight circles chasing the snitch where as the Irish team seeker had crashed on the third circling pass!

Chasers were still throwing in scores.

And suddenly there was a whistle and everyone came down out of the air....  Krum had the snitch!

(time skip to the day before going to Hogwarts)....

Hermoine woke up that morning, and looked around to make sure her things were packed while the rest of the house was sleeping.  She was very tedious that way.  She took doing important things and preparing for important things very seriously.

Harry woke up with a smile he had a good summer with being with his best friends and the family he pretty much called his own but his favourite part was the match well more so looking after Luna for the first time and he hope he could do it more now that school was starting up again today.

Harry left Ron room and went downstairs he already had made sure he had everything pack to go back to school so wasn’t worry 

Hermoine looked over at Ginny wondering if she was ready to wake up yet.

She sighed because she had checked her bag for the third time and it was packed and ready to go.

She sat back down on her bed waiting for Ginny to wake up so she could check her and help her get to the bathroom without anyone noticing if she had peed through and gotten her clothes wet.

Ginny was soon waking up with a yawn holding her teddy

her mum still wanted her to wear diapers to bed so her clothes wouldn’t be wet molly had agree to help Ginny with potty training but if she heard one word that Ginny was unhappy then Hermoine had to stop and that at Ginny for now still had to wear diapers that was the only way Molly agreed 

ginny turn and smiled sleepy at hermoine her hair everywhere 

"How are you feeling, Ginny?" she asked her.  "Are your clothes wet, honey?"

She went over and knelt down next to her bed.

"Don't worry, okay?  We're going to take it really slow and just see what happens, because even though your mom is your mom and probably cares about you more than anyone, I do care about your happiness, too, okay?"

She reached down  to help her out of bed and to feel her diaper to see if she was wet or saggy.

“No my mum diaper me before bed remember “ Ginny mumble as she got out of bed and let hermoine check her “I *yawn* know you do moine are you worried about today ?” Ginny ask 

"Why would I be worried?" Hermoine asked her.  "We just...." She didn't really know what Ginny was talking about.  She couldn't even think of what they were supposed to do.  So, when she got to just..., she trailed off not knowing how to finish her thought.  "Is something special supposed to happen today?" she finally asked her.

“Well we go back to school and I know how you feel about school “ Ginny said with a shrug “I’m hungry can we go eat first then get ready ?” Ginny ask changing subjects easily