LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hogwarts school of babies?

babygoth

“Hermoine your going to say things that my hurt my feeling like yesterday but I could do the same to you but your my big sister now and I know you won’t say something to be mean to me just to hurt me and I wouldn’t do it to you it’s okay go with your gut you know “ Ginny said with a shrug at the end 

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hermoine smiled at her and hugged her.

"I just don't want to upset you I guess.  I'm new at being a big sister, but you are used to being a little sister.  You have so many brothers, you can't count them."

She smiled.

"Well, let's get you cleaned up, okay?"

She then started to clean Ginny up and get her in a new diaper.

“That’s true I’m queen of having big siblings “ Ginny said with a giggle before she let hermoine clean  her up and put her in a new diaper “Hermoine just so you know you being a great big sister “ Ginny adds 

Hermoine smiled when Ginny called herself the queen of having big siblings.

Then she smiled again when she said that Hermoine was a great big sister.

"Thank you so much, Ginny.  I'm glad you think so."

Once she had her all sorted out and fixed up so no one would see her diaper when they went out, she led her little sister back to the box and on the way, saw Luna again.

"Hey, Hermoine,." she said in that far off sounding voice that sometimes made you think she was not interested in something, but rather, she was paying special attention.  "So, are you here with the Weasleys, then?  I thought Ron would invite Harry, but...." And she trailed off knowing that Hermoine was Ron's friend, too, but she was a girl and she wondered if she invited a boy, if her dad would think it strange....

“My mum couldn’t make it so since hermoine was staying at ours this summer she said hermoine could come and keep me company “ Ginny says to Luna explains why hermoine was invited part from being Ron friend 

Ginny could see Luna wasn’t into the game “hey Luna do you think your dad would aloud you to come hang with us and my family ?” Ginny ask Luna then look at hermoine to see if that was okay cause even if Luna was off she was ginnny friend and Luna should be able to hang with other girls 

"I'm really sorry, Ginny.  My dad would be all alone if I went with you.  Anyway, I don't think he'd like that.  This was a father-daughter thing with him, and you know how parents are with youngest and only children, right?"

She smiled.

"I would love to see you after the game though, if we can do that...."

Hermoine smiled.  She liked Luna, kind of, but a lot of people called her looney Luna because she and her dad had some weird ideas about things that might or might not exist.

“Yeah I understand that and that’s fine Luna we have a box if you and your dad wanna join my family  either way the offer there “ Ginny said with a smile 

Harry found the girls after Mr.  Weasley  Sent to find the girls “hey girls sorry to break up the conversation but Mr. Weasley want you girls back at the box we saw a few people down getting into a fight “ harry said to hermoine and Ginny then he noticed Luna was standing there and he gave her a soft smile “ hey Luna I didn’t know you would be here “ he said to her  

Hermoine smiled and nodded.

"I'm sorry, but Ginny just... well, I had to take her to the bathroom because she's a girl, and you know, with the big crowds, just like anywhere, some people get nervous, and she thought her dad would relax more about her going if I took her."

Luna looked down.  "Why was Hermoine lying to Harry about it?  Did Harry not know how Wizarding children were treated?  Then again, he was a little different from a lot of people.  Maybe he knew and didn't like it."

"I can ask my dad if we can go up in the box with you," she told Ginny.  "Can I be just a minute?" she asked Harry.

Hermoine winked at Harry.  Harry must have known that Hermoine had to take Ginny, but Ginny still didn't know that Harry knew... or she hoped Ginny didn't because thay could really upset her regardless of who told him.

“It’s okay I understand but he ask me to look for you guys to make sure your okay and to send you back “ harry said with a hint of a smile that he understood what hermoine was saying in to look after Ginny 

Ginny gave Luna a shrug “I’m not sure but Harry doesn’t judge people normally “ Ginny says truthfully then nodded about Luna asking her dad 

harry look at Luna and gave her a warm brotherly kind of smile “yes you may but there fights going on so would you be okay  if I’m guessing right take you back to your family ?” Harry offered as he didn’t feel right sending the younger girl off alone 

“Oh, um, you can come,” she blushed a little. “Daddy... er... dad won’t know why you....  anyway, it’s okay....” she trailed off flustered. Other big brothers or big sisters that would be often pretended to help her for a day or two but abandoned her in very awkward situations. If it were not for her being Luna, she would probably have suffered from low self esteem because of it, but Luna Lovegood learned to shrug off kids play and mean jokes as just having fun. 

However, pretending to be her big brother or big sister was still hard to shrug off especially when the pranks led to accidents in her pants and no one to help explain why she was late to class. 

Harry smiled more from how Luna was acting then anything “I’m sure he won’t mind that I walk back with with daughter “ Harry says to Luna then turns to hermoine “I’ll go with Luna go back up to the box before Ron and that come looking for you “ harry say to her 

Hermoine frowned at Harry telling her what to do, but then she knew that he was just worried they'd get in trouble, so she decided not to say anything about it.

She patted Ginny on the back.

"Let's go, Ginny."

She wasn't sure why Harry suddenly took an interested in Luna, but she decided not to ask about it for now.  She knew that Luna was not someone he was romantically in with.

Luna smiled and nodded and she took his hand to lead him to her papa.

"We were this way...."

Soon enough they would see Luna's dad, a man with white hair and every bit as eccentric looking as his daughter always sounded.

"Papa, this is ...."

"Harry!" he recognized him at once from all the media attention he always gets when something happens.

"Yeah, well, he's friends with the Weasleys, and they've invited us to share a box seat way up there, where the best seats are....  If we want."

She looked hopefully at her dad.

(If we want Harry to start getting ideas of taking care of her, maybe something can happen where her papa decides that she would enjoy it, but he has to do something?)

Harry let Luna take his hand glad she was okay letting him walk her back “lead the way Luna I’m just going to make sure you get back “ Harry says as she pulled Luna closer to him at times because of how people where till they where back to Luna dad 

Harry smiled when Luna called her dad papa “Hello Mr.Lovegood it’s very nice to meet you “ harry says holding out his free hand as Luna was still holding his other not that he minded 

(yeah I was thinking that maybe Luna dad can’t go with them to the box or something) 

Mr. Lovegood frowned,

"Actually, I'm glad someone invited you to sit with them, honey.  Something has come up, and I was afraid you wouldn't be able to watch the rest of the game.  You might not like the game that much anyways, but it's still exciting to be here, right?"

Luna looked at her dad with round dancing moist eyes.

"Everything is okay.  I just have to sort some things out at the office."

She nodded.

He then bent down to Harry.

"Harry, I don't know how to tell you this because I'm sure this is all new to you, but I really need you to look out for her.  She's... well, she's my only child, and if it were anyone else, I'd take her straight home with me, but as it is you..., I'm sure she is in good hands.  What you get up to at school is not unknown."

He smiled at him.

"Promise me you won't leave Luna's side or let her wander?"

“I promise on my word sir I will make sure Luna is safe with me no matter what and I may like I don’t know much of the wizard world but I know more then I let on “ harry says after listening to Mr. Lovegood speak to Luna then him self also by his tone he let Mr.Lovegood know he knew about the little thing of wizard children and was fine but also didn’t want to embarrass Luna 

Harry then turn to Luna and smiled at her “so guess your stuck with me I hope that’s alright with you Luna “ he said 

Mr. Lovegood had no idea that Harry didn't know about the littling of only children, and just assumed that he knew, so he didn't catch the hint at all.  He just smiled and turned to leave after giving Luna a hug.

Luna also had not considered that Harry wouldn't know.  It wasn't exactly taught to Wizarding families that Muggles were any different than they were, any more so than it was taught to Hermoine or Harry that Wizarding families were any different.  They just had to live by experiences.

The only reason Mr. Lovegood had anything to say about someone watching his Luna, was that he had heard that some people would abandon her at difficult times at school, and often left her in humiliating situations, like the time they promised to take per potty, but she ended up having to go to class wet because her 'friend' had forgotten and a teacher had to usher off to class because she was late.

"Harry?  I've never had a boy looking after me before," she said with a blush.  "Usually I get girls to come with me everywhere at school...."

Harry hadn’t thought of that so was a little shock how casual Luna was talking about it as they walk back but hid it well “ Well I’ve never look after a girl so this will be new to both of us “ harry said as they walk pass people Harry found a empty spot thought best to talk to Luna a little first before going back to the box 

“so before we go to the box with everyone I thought best since this is both new to us we should talk first “ harry says to Luna 

Luna looked up at him.

"It's okay....  Really....  I'm used to people promising to look after me, and then not doing it.  If you don't want to, I won't be mad."

She looked down and frowned.  She expected that he was going to tell her that was looney or that she was not worth his time or something.  A lot of people did that to her.  And he was a guy!  He wasn't going to take her to the bathroom, so she knew she'd probably have to pee her pants if she had to go later.

Harry frown when Luna said that yes he had heard things but that was not Luna fault but those who where meant to look after her he lifted Luna chin when she look down and look her in the eye “Luna I gave your dad my word and that’s very important to me so I under if your embarrassed by a boy looking after you but I am and I promise to try my best to not embarrass or make you feel uncomfortable okay  “ harry says to Luna then pulls her into a soft hug 

She looked up at him just before he hugged her and she leaned into it. It felt nice to be hugged by someone other than her dad. 

“Thank you for helping me,” she whispered. 

“You’re welcome “ Harry told her as he rub her back a little “now as I’m new to this I’ll like to know what your dad does for you and we can go from there “ Harry says in a caring voice whil still holding Luna in a loose hug letting the young girl choose when she was ready to let go as he could tell she needed it 

She blushed and looked down.  What was she supposed to tell him?  She was an only child!  Surely he knew the rules, right?  He would do what was natural, wouldn't he?  Or would she just have to pee her pants if he was too nervous to take her potty later?

"I'm... I'm not sure what you mean by what my dad does," she said looking down.  "At school, when kids promise to look after me, I thought they would make sure I don't get lost, take me to the bathroom often so I don't pee my pants, and they make sure no one is too mean to me because I'm an easy target for people to have a little laugh about sometimes...."

She looked down at her shoes.

"Of course, they usually ended up being the ones having sport of me, so in the end, I don't really get any help at school.  I just try to avoid bullying wherever I can, and I try not to cause any trouble if I get lost so to speak."

Harry frown again hearing that “now that’s not very nice of them  and Luna the reason I ask as in the muggle word children our ages don’t get treated like wizard children do so I’m very new to this as I grew up in the muggle word so I don’t want to embarrass you or make you uncomfortable so I need to know what would you like me to do while I’m looking after you “ harry explains to the younger girl not wanting to make her feel bad or embarrassed if he said this didn’t happen in the muggle world so he just said they were different hoping that would work 

She shrugged.  

How could she explain something to him that was natural to her?  She didn't really understand what she expected of him, or what her father did that was not just natural.

"What do you want to do?" she asked.  "I think if you do something you say you will, and you don't try to make sport of me with others, then you won't embarrass or hurt me.  I just... I'm not sure what I'm supposed to say.  It's embarrassing to talk about how I may be ... er... treated at home because that's at home, you know?"

She really didn't know what she wanted.

She looked up at him and smiled.

"Can we talk to someone who knows about Wizarding families that you trust, who might know how it's different in your world or something?  I can't really explain what I don't get that you don't understand...."

Hermoine had gotten Ginny up to the Weasleys.

"Ginny and I just went to the bathroom," she whispered to Mr. Weasley.  "You have to know, I wouldn't let anything happen to her, if I can help it.  Mrs. Weasley is trusting me to kind of... um... big sister her, right?"

“Well I tried but it seem more odd that I’m a boy asking but I understand that it’s hard for you explain so how about this I’ll try my best and tell me something if your not okay with anything “ harry says to her after his talk with hermoine he didn’t want to ask someone else 

Mr.Weasley smiled when he saw hermoine  and Ginny “ I know honey I miss count how many children me and molly had but I treat you and harry like you are our own so I know why molly trust you too look after Ginny  I just sent Harry as they where fights happening and you two are young women “ He says to her then adds “where harry I expected him to come back with you “ as he looks around to make sure