LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hogwarts school of babies?

babygoth

Hermoine sighed.

Weren't boys supposed to be the stronger ones that can control themselves?  She was just explaining.  She knows she's not perfected, but hey, guys do tend to say things that are hurtful without thinking more than girls do.  If he would just open his eyes, he would see it.

She let him go.  It was better to let him cool off.

She went and peed and then came back a bit later.

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ginny was having something  to eat by the time hermoine came back as her dad made sure everyone had something to eat 

so when hermoine sat down Ginny gave her a small smile then went back to eating 

Hermoine smiled and looked to see if she had anything to eat, but didn't say anything if she was forgotten.  

She was just glad to be invited to this very special event to begin with, and to be trusted with Ginny's secret, though it wasn't such a secret anymore.

“Here hermoine I hid this from the boys so you can eat “ Ginny said wiggling in her seat she had wet her diaper when hermoine took ages and she wasn’t aloud to go on her own in case of anything so tried waiting for hermoine 

Hermonie smiled and said "Thank you, honey."

Then she sat Ginny back in her lap and watched the game with her.  Ginny would tell her if she was wet, maybe.  She wouldn't check her in front of Harry, especially, even if Harry knew she was supposed to be treated like a baby.  This was for Ginny!

Ginny blush when she was pulled back onto hermoine lap and softly whisper to her with a small whimper too after last night with what hermoine said “I’m sorry I wasn’t aloud to leave cause you where here and i use my diaper” Ginny look down after she said that 

"It's okay," Hermoine whispered to her.  "When they start the half time show, I'll take you to change, okay?  In the mean time, if you go again in your pants, it's okay."

She smiled and patted her little friend on the lap as she watched the match with her.

Ginny nodded and rested her head on hermoine and carried on watching the game from hermoine lap 

it was still a while before half time and Ginny dad kept making sure she was drink because her mum worries she didn’t drink enough so at one point hermoine could feel her lap warm up as Ginny went again her diapers her magically leak proof so hermoine wouldn’t need to worry about that 

Hermoine sighed as she felt her lap getting warm. At first, she though it was leaking because her lap was so warm, but luckily, the charm had held and only Ginny was wet. 

“Come on,” she cooed at Ginny. “You can’t stay in those soaked whatever you have on.  Do you have some clean ones with you or do we need to go to the tent?”

“No I got more in the bag dad brought with him” Ginny said pointing to the bag near them on the floor filled with different things that her dad thought she need well what her mum told her dad anyway 

“Let’s go get you cleaned up then,” Hermoine said. “You’re really wet and even if the spell holds, you gotta be uncomfortable, honey.”

As she led Ginny down to the bathroom she blushed at seeing Mr Lovegood exiting the men’s room with Luna holding his hand. 

Luna blushed too, but she didn’t have a mom, and she was an only child, so she had to go with her dad or else pee her panties and he had not brought her up to wet herself unless it was unavoidable. 

Ginny gave a embarrassed shrug that she was kinda use to it and went off holding hermoine hand 

when Ginny saw Luna she blush too seeing where her friends came out from and understood but still gave a small smile and wave to try and act normal 

Luna smiled at Ginny too, her face kind of red.

She grimaced at Hermoine though, and Hermoine just nodded at her knowing it wasn't her fault if her daddy treated her like a toddler and took her potty.  She didn't know the girl's mother wasn't around yet, but she did understand if the girl's mom didn't come for the event.  If Hermoine wasn't there for Ginny, she could picture Mr. Weasley having to take poor Ginny to the bathroom.

She was glad she was a muggle born when she realized the embarrassing situations that wizarding younger kids and only kids were put in.

Ginny pretty drag hermoine into the women’s after that “ poor Luna I hate if I have to go with the guys more so to the potty “ Ginny mumble to hermoine as they waited in line 

Hermoine frowned.  

"What do you do if you are out with just your dad?"

She shook her head not liking what she might hear, or maybe Ginny would lie to her and say she's allowed to go to the girls' by herself?

"Anyway, now that I'm watching over you, there's no reason for you to have to worry about that this summer, is there?"

“If I was with my dad then he would take me like Luna dad did for her but it would be the same for boys too if it was the other way round  “ Ginny said telling the truth not sure what hermoine would do if she caught Ginny lying 

“nope or at school right ?” Ginny ask looking up at hermoine before there turn Ginny notice they weren’t the only one there to get change or be taken potty it seem 

"Of course, I'm definitely going to get you moved to our room so I can take care of you at school," Hermoine smiled at her.  "I don't want you to worry about having a problem and having Ron or your other brothers have to take you if that's necessary."

She smiled at her.

She saw a few others getting changed, some of them with wet pants on because they were supposed to have held it, but a few with diapers or diaper-like spells because like Molly, they had not trusted their children to make it through the excitement without an accident.

Ginny smiled at that and hug hermoine when she said that before standing next to her again like normal 

Ginny knew a few of the girls so it was easy for her to start talking to some while waiting in line till it was her turn to get change 

"Hey, Isn't Hermoine a... well... not from a Wizarding family?" one of her friends asked.  "I'm just asking, because, well, she's helping you?"

She smiled.  She wasn't like some pure blood wizards, she was just surprised that Ginny was letting Hermoine help her.

"Ew!  Yeah!  I guess that's great that you can have her helping you!  So, did your family invite her to the cup thing then?"

Her friend wasn't really into quiddiche, but like everyone else, the event was still a big deal and so was still glad to go.

Hermoine helped Ginny into the toilet, and then started to undress her.

"I'm sorry, Ginny.  I know that normally, a child wants to undress herself to use the toilet, but since you're... um... well, it's better if I do it just in case of something...." But she didn't want to finish that thought and offend her.  She had no idea if Ginny had ever pooped her panties, but the way it seemed, she was sure it could happen.

"I'm just going to put you on the toilet for a minute, just in case you can go a little more, and then we'll clean you up and get you into something clean, okay?"

"I'm sorry," Hermoine smiled at her.  "It's just I'm trying to be careful of your feelings.  I don't really know what all I should expect, and I don't want to come out and accused you of something that could hurt your feelings because I really don't know how much of the babying is necessary.  You wetting your pants at the game though, and well... trying to hold it like that earlier yesterday showed me that it is needed some... but I just... I never had to take care of a little sister before, and I want to do it right."

She smiled at her.

"You'll tell me if I do something wrong without getting too upset, won't you?  Because this is all really new for me, and books don't tell you anything about this kind of stuff."