LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hogwarts school of babies?

babygoth

Hermoine shrugged after a bit and went off to their tent to get ready for bed herself.

Once she was ready, she laid awake a few minutes....

How was it so different  being in a wizarding family?  Would her parents have put her in diapers and treated her like a toddler if they were a wizard and a witch?

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ginny was sitting on her bed reading when hermoine came in to get ready and carried on when hermoine went to bed “do you want me to turn off light ?” Ginny ask noticing hermoine was still awake 

"No, it's okay.  I wanted to read a little bit, too," Hermoine told her.

"So, um... I promised your mom I'll keep an eye on you.  I hope you don't mind it."

“Oh okay I thought you wanted to sleep “ Ginny says as she carries on reading for a bit till hermoine told her that “well yeah but the same time I get it cause of how is you know “ Ginny said casually 

"Well, I don't want to make you upset or anything, but the way it seemed, well, just tell me what your mom usually has baby sitters do for you if you are babysat, and I'll just do like that, okay?"

She looked down.

"Don't look at me as a babysitter, though.  I'm just a friend trying to make sure you don't get into a situation that might embarrass you worse.  I don't think Harry knows about this Wizarding baby stuff."

“Normally I don’t really have one but sometimes if I do there normally just some or my wizarding friends older siblings or there parents if I hang with them at there places there siblings don’t really treat me any different part from asking if we need a change once in a while but even then they let us change ourselves “ Ginny said pointing out to hermoine yeah she was embarrassed that hermoine found out cause Ginny knew hermoine didn’t know anything about that side of the wizarding world but otherwise Ginny was still a normal teen who like others knew the loopholes 

“I don’t it’s just my mum worries when she doesn’t come to this stuff cause it’s normally just me and the guys so she thought in case anything happens that is embarrassing that I won’t say in front of the men having a other girl here who was older whould be better for her peace of mind” Ginny explains but nods about harry after blushing deeply when hermoine talk about him 

"Normally, where I come from, if a younger child pees her pants, and an older child has to watch her... um... she usually changes her pants for her."

Hermoine was now on unsure footing.  Wizarding community was way different about some things.

"I guess it's good that you can take care of yourself, and that you aren't really like... well the baby the wizarding world makes you out to be, but... it's kind of confusing for me, too.  I'm not sure if I should take you potty, change your wet pants, or what to do... even if you tell me I don't need to worry about it."

She shook her head.

"And the wizarding books are no good when it comes to telling me what life is really like in this world.  The books seem to assume that everyone knows what wizards do."

“Yeah the same could be the case here depends what kind of person you are or what your family like really on it “ Ginny started off she then sat up in bed and turn to face hermoine. 

Ginny listen carefully to what hermoine was saying Ginny cross her legs her diaper could be seen under her nightgown “ hermoine to be honset it’s up to you like cause my mum ask you look after me if you don’t want to lie to her then treat me how she ask you too or lie and let me just let me do my thing my self “ Ginny offer as best thing she could say truthfully 

Hermoine blushed.

"You're okay with me treating you like a toddler when it comes to checking on you and making sure you're not wet or you get to the bathroom from now on?  Honestly, earlier, I was really scared you might be hurting yourself....  I get that you don't want to wet your pants, but you had to have been holding it a long time to be hurting that badly, Ginny.  That really scared me."

She sighed.

"If you are okay with it, I want to check on you, at least until I know for sure you're not hold it like that all the time....  We pants are no fun, but having a big problem with your body is worse if you keep trying to hold it all the time because you are ashamed of going to the bathroom... afraid someone might treat you like a toddler or something...."

Ginny look down when she found out she made hermoine scared and blush at same time “sorry hermoine that I didn’t mean to do that and yes I’m okay with it “ Ginny says still looking down sounding younger then she was a little 

Hermoine smiled.

"Okay, then for now on, I'll get you dressed for bed and waking you up so I can see if you need to be taken care of... you know... if you're wet or something.  And besides that, in the halls at school, there is no reason for me to embarrass you.  I'll do all the checking when we are in a private place.  At most, the kids in our room will know, and they are from wizarding families anyway, so they will probably actually like having a littler sister in the room to check on and to keep happy.  I will be firm with them though and not let anyone touch you to clean you up expect me unless they have permission from both of us, okay?"

Ginny look up and blink a couple of time of how quick hermoine took on the role of looking Ginny nodded slowly that she understood once hermoine was finish talking “Okay” Ginny said 

Ginny got up from her bed and went to hermoine’s bed and sat down before giving hermoine a hug “I am really sorry I scared you by the way “ she mumble out kinda explaining why she was hugging the older girl 

Hermoine smiled.

"It's okay.  I know you didn't realize that you were hurting yourself or scaring people, honey.  Don't think I'm looking down on you or anything, but honestly, I think muggle kids are more... um... mature than you've been acting.  I'm not saying that you are immature.  I don't know much about wizarding families as you do know, but I know that there is no way a muggle child would have just wet herself like that at your age.  She would have found cover and peed in the bushes.  The only way a child your age wets herself, is if she is forced to, in the muggle world....  Or... if she has something wrong with her body, but then her family would take her to see a doctor or healer."

She smiled.

"It's okay, though, that you are a little immature compared to what I'm used to.  I've always wanted a little sister to look after."

Ginny pulled back not sure if she was hurt by hermoine words or not but it did make her pout “should I point out the bad stuff that seems to happen to muggles who use the bathroom in the wizarding world  “ Ginny mumbles proving hermoine point a little in a way 

Hermoine smiled.

"In the muggle world, I can understand some confusion, sweetie," Hermoine told her patiently.  "And I'm sure in the wizarding world, a lot of muggle kids had trouble getting to the bathroom.  I remember my first year at Hogwarts, I peed my pants too because I couldn't figure it out... but it hasn't happened since then.  You don't honestly think muggles have bathroom problems all the time, do you?"

She sighed.

"it's okay.  Maybe you do.  Wizarding children do seem to have a lot of things that are different about them.  I just never realized you thought that children peeing their pants is natural...."

Ginny got up and went back to her bed and  lay down “you don’t have to be mean or sound better hermoine it’s not nice “ Ginny said upset as she face away from the older girl 

Hermoine shook her head.  She didn't mean to sound mean.  She was just being matter of fact and thought that Ginny understood that.  Maybe she really was kind of a little girl in a way.

Hermoine went over to her bed and crawled up behind her and put an arm around her.

"I'm sorry.  I didn't mean it to sound me, Ginny.  You're right.  I could have said it a little nicer.  Please forgive me?"

Hermoine scooted up closer to Ginny, and she pulled her into her lap.

"I mean it, honey.  I'm really sorry I sounded mean.  I wasn't thinking about the way I was talking.  I'll be more careful in the future, I promise."

She then pulled her into a hug.

Hermoine laid Ginny down and then laid down next to her.  She felt the girl's diaper to make sure it was on her snuggly and would be less likely to leak in her sleep, and then she yawned, and cuddling the younger girl, decided to sleep right there with her.

Ginny happily snuggle into hermoine not taking long for once for her to fall asleep with hermoine next to her Ginny didn’t even fuss at her diaper being check she knew she did it right as she slip her thumb in her mouth and fell asleep for the night 

The next morning, Hermoine yawned and sat up to look to see if Ginny's diaper was wet.  Then, she climbed off of the bed and went to Ginny's stuff to find some clean clothes for her to put on with a fresh diaper, just in case... she didn't notice something... or if it was wet.

"Hey Ginny," Hermoine called to her.  "Did you sleep okay?  I thought I'd get you started getting dressed so your dad won't have to come and check on us and catch you changing , okay?"

She put a clean pair of spelled baby-panties turned to diapers on the bed and some clothes for her to wear for the day.

"I'm going to dress you so we can keep your panties hidden from Harry in case you get a chance to get on a broom.  You wouldn't want him to find out the same way I did about your... um... needs, do you?"

She smiled.

Hermoine sat on the bed and then called Ginny over to between her legs where she sat so she could start to dress the little girl.