LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hogwarts school of babies?

babygoth

"Well, Muggles don't usually put training panties on teenagers, but they will put them in special diapers for teens if they wet the bed, and they sometimes talk to them as though they are little kids when they are the youngest members of the family.  However, usually, that is only tolerated from the parents.  Kids don't want their friends, even close friends to talk to them like that, and even if for some reason, they have to wear diapers in the daytime because of something strange, they would never ever let their peers catch them."

Hermoine shook her head as Molly told her that the books had not failed her.

"Mrs. Weasley, the books don't tell me important things about the wizarding world that help me fit in.  For example, I didn't even know that Hogwarts used slave labor until I met Harry's unusual friend, Dobby, two years ago.  There was a book all about Hogwarts, but it failed to mention that they had houseelves."

She sighed.

"So, I guess she doesn't really see me as a friend yet, as I really only ever talk to Ron and Harry at school.  I can understand how she is embarrassed that I found out she needs to wear training panties, but it did surprise me.  Normally, even pants wetting muggles don't wear those kind of things after the age of five or six."

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Normally Ginny wouldn't let someone chat her in those but we where in a hurry so I made go without tights on "  molly explained 

"like I said somethings are not mentioned because we think it's common and just in normal part in family's like what's normal in the muggle world and no one ever mentions it" molly says 

"no here I make her wear them here pull ups are not cheep you understand Hermione so I make sure she has them for school and I'm sure you two will be friends if you want there after what I told you " molly explains 

"She wears pull ups to school?" Hermoine felt sorry for Ginny.  "That poor girl must feel really scared when she sees new professors or new people around her."

Hermoine sighed.

"Well, I want you and Molly to know that no matter what happens with Ginny, and even if she wets her pants, I'm not going to judge her for that.  Wet pants don't make you who you are.  Your head makes you who you are."

Hermoine smiled at Molly.

"So, is there anything you want from me at school this year?" Hermoine asked.  "Normally, even if someone in the muggle world catches a friend wearing a diaper or having wet their pants, the parents don't normally get in volved in explaining things unless they want you do do something to help."

"She mainly hangs out with other pure bloods as they get it " molly says 

"see this is why the first time I heard about you from Ron I knew you where a girl with a good head on your shoulders and a good heart " " molly says with a smile 

"yes take Ginny under your wing she at that age where having a older girl could help as she kinda not been right since what happened her first year and I think your be a real help " molly says before flicking her wand to start dishing the food 

Hermoine nodded.

"I'll help her however you both want me to."

She smiled.

"I'll go wake Molly and the boys now, if you want."

Hermoine headed off to get Molly up.

"Molly, wake up," Hermoine said refraining from saying 'honey' because that sounded a little bit like she was treating her like a child, and Hermoine was pretty sure Ginny wouldn't want that.

“Thank you dear wake Ginny I’ll wake the boys there be harder to wake “ molly says as she gets up and gets the table set 

Ginny made a sound and turn over with her blanket kick off a bit but still asleep 

Hermoine sighed and she picked the girl up to a half sitting position and rubbed her back gently.  That meant she had to sit in her bed next to her, though.

"Come on, Ginny, wake up, honey."

If Ginny had wet in her sleep, then Hermoine was probably sitting in it as she tried to wake Ginny.

Ginny groaned unhappily when she was sat up she felt the coldness around her and mumble out angerly “fuck! I hate this” she finish off with a whimper when she notice someone rubbing her back she turn already to say sorry to her mum out of habit when she saw hermoine next to her and she froze like she been petrified

"What's wrong, Ginny?" Hermoine asked her when she froze.  "It's okay.  Your mom explained enough to me, okay?"

She continued to rub her back.

"I know it's not your fault, but you aren't going to want the boys to catch you like this, and your mom is waking them, so how about you go take a shower, okay?  I'll deal with your bed, honey."

Ginny nodded slowly as she listened to hermoine thinking ‘mum could of waited till she was at lest awake before telling the older girl’ Ginny thought as she got out of bed shyly still holding her teddy “um..... hermoine um I’m um” Ginny starts to stutter not sure what to say 

"What's the matter, Ginny?  It's okay, I promise.  I know this is embarrassing to be awakened when you've wet in your sleep, but I'm not judging you, okay?  You mom just told me that it was natural for younger wizards to be treated like they are kind of the baby of the family.  Muggles do it, too sometimes, but maybe wizarding families just do it a little more.  There is nothing to be scared of, okay?"

She smiled at Ginny.

"Now, it's okay.  Just tell me what you need, honey.  I promise, if I can do it, I will, and I won't judge you, okay?"

Ginny nodded slowly yet Again not sure what to say while hermoine talk Ginny felt tears in her eyes “Thank you” she said in a small voice and went to shower putting her teddy on a chair by the door before leaving 

Hermoine started to walk out with Ginny.  She thought Ginny was upset about something and too embarrassed to say something, so she thought she should go find Molly and ask her what Molly might have wanted to say.

Hermoine went towards Ron's room thinking Molly would be up there, by then, if Ron was harder to wake than Ginny was.

"Mrs. Weasley?  It's about Ginny," Hermoine called from the door.  "She's in the bathroom now, but can I ask you something privately?  I don't think she would want me to ask in front of Harry even if Ron knows about it."

Molly came out the room giving up on the boys for now “Molly dear and yes we can let’s walk back to Ginny room “ she says leading the girl back to her daughter room walking in with out looking twice wave her wand and clean Ginny bed up “now dear what is it you would like to talk about?” Molly ask 

"When I tried to wake her, she was really nervous even though I knew her bed was all wet.  And she tried to tell me something, but she could only stutter and never really got to tell me what was wrong.  I sent her to go take a bath, but I'm afraid I might have missed something important."

“Oh hermoine you need to relax some times Ginny was most likely just shy and worried what you thought and just waking up didn’t help wither but it’s okay don’t worry about messing up talk to Ginny explain how you feel and tell her if she feels uncomfortable by something you done she can tell you “ Molly offers smiling motherly at hermoine rubbing her shoulder too 

"Oh, okay.  I just didn't want to make Ginny upset or something."

She smiled.

"You don't have to baby me, Mrs. Weasley.  My parents expect me to act like a young lady, so I'm used to taking care of myself."

She was wondering if Mrs. Weasley was rubbing her shoulders to calm her down like she was a little kid since Ron undoubtedly most likely told his parents that Hermoine was an only child.

Molly chuckle at hermoine comment “again hermoine call me Molly and I know dear your not a baby but you don’t have to worry about being perfect all the the time “ molly explains as she stands up and smiles at hermoine once more “now can you do me a favour knowing Ginny she didn’t bring anything into the bathroom can you set out a outfit for her please while I try again to wake the boys “ she says 

"Do you think she will mind if I go into the bathroom and put her things in there for her?  At her age, she really shouldn't go through the house with only a towel, should she?  Especially with Harry here?  I mean, even her brothers, well, if it were me, and I had brothers, I wouldn't want them to see me in just a towel...."

She stopped talking thinkng she was rambling a bit.

"If you like yes but that also why she on a different floor on her own really apart from me and her dad who down the end of the hall " molly says then gets up "now is there anything you want me to put in the wash while your at the match with everyone today?" She adds 

Hermoine blushed, but nodded.

"Yes, please.  I'll get my clothes and put them...," she paused to wait for where she should put them.

Once she had it worked out where to put her clothes, she went to the bedroom, sorted her dirty things out to be washed, and then she rumbled around for Ginny's clean things, and brought her clean clothes to the bathroom.

She knocked.

"It's just me, Ginny.  I'm putting some clean clothes in there on the toiilet seat, okay?"

She waited for Ginny to acknowledge her, and then she opened the door, unlocking it if she needed to with the simple spell and then put Ginny's things on the toilet seat for her.

She looked to the tub to see if Ginny was in the bath or if she was taking a shower.

“Put your dirty clothes on the rest behind me “ Molly pointed to the the dirty clothes hamper moving being her 

Ginny was taking a shower and washing her hair so didn’t hear hermoine when she yelled out to Ginny or came in as she started to sing like everyone did in the shower for a bit 

Hermoine decided to just leave her clothes and quietly leave the bathroom for her, making sure to lock it with a simple spell on her way out, one that Ginny could release by touching the handle inside the bathroom, but from the outside, would need a counter-spell.

She went to her room and got dressed for the day then went down to the kitchen to see if breakfast was ready.