LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teen to Toddler (private with sephy)

Danny

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surprisingly he doesn't actually use his diaper all day as he does his best not to drink much and doesn't eat much at lunchtime. He didn't want to be changed at school and if not drinking or eaten would make sure he didn't need changing then that's what he'd do  

Looks at you as I feel my bladder aching "no not yet but I need to pee badly"

I wouldn't risk telling her that I managed to use the bathroom without ripping the tapes on the diaper and managed to get it on and off a few times but knows she'll notice this.  

"Well go ahead and go and I'll change you right after" Lisa offered. "I'm actually surprised you made it through the day. I should warn you. Your mommy was going to add some medicine into your food, but you started going along with all of this, so I don't think you have to worry"

Looks at you and laughs.

"Can't I just use the toilet? And then you diaper me afterwards?" I say, looking at you with puppy dog eyes

(you put "you should warn you")

Looks at you "but what If we stopped by a restaurant and just used a family bathroom then you can diaper me afterwards? I'll even use a potty chair? Please Lisa.  Don't make me mess my diaper. I've been holding it in and I really need to go. I wouldn't want to mess at school. That'd be humiliating. 

"She's your mother, she really don't have to talk to you about these kind of things. If she thinks it right for you she'll do it" Lisa said as if she heard it before "I tried to ask your mother something similar"

looks at you "she thinks making me wear diapers to school and be forced to use them is the right thing to do! I was almost 5 before I was potty trained! I thought she would want to see the end of diapers when she potty trained me! this doesn't make any sense"