LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teen to Toddler (private with sephy)

Danny

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Okay honey, how about for now you only change wet diapers, but I want you to give this a chance. I really do believe you'll enjoy it if you give it a chance and a little time" Robin replied

Tyler laid on the mat for his brother

I nod and Tyler is laid down so I get to work on changing him "they really fill these things until they're soaked don't they" I clean his front and apply rash cream 

Robin smiled. "Very good baby" She rewarded him with unlocking the plastic pants. "Okay honey the more you give into this the more I'm willing to reward you. But remember you're in diapers now for the foreseeable future. I won't think twice about putting this lock back on"

Looks at you and nods, willing to do anything to get the diapers off, and even changing one of the boys messy diapers would be something he'd be willing to do, even though the smell can be pretty nasty sometimes.

Robin took the twins to their crib and laid them down for their nap. She went to Danny and took him out of his high chair. She cleaned him and took him to her bedroom. Robin held Danny close to her and opened her shirt.