LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teen to Toddler (private with sephy)

Danny

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks at you and dresses Brian "I'm going to wash my hands and go to my room" I get the used nappy to dispose in the bin.  

I go into the boys room to get rid of the nappy and, after washing my hands, goes into my room and just starts to look round at what my life is. I'm wearing nappies, being fed by my mom and babied by my girlfriend.  

I think to myself that I just want the baby stuff at home without anything at school as I feel too embarrassed.  I just hope my girlfriend knows that. I just wasn't sure about it when she left. 

Looks at you "mom. I don't want to be babied all the time. I'm getting older and will be heading to college in a few years. I don't mind wearing them when I'm just around you and Robin but not out in public" 

I push quite hard and my diaper fills up to the brim. 

It's quite smelly and is going to be a very messy job as i sit down and mush it all up. 

"Don't be sour little love. I adore you and so does Lisa. She loves being with you even as a baby" Ruby stated as she work on cleaning him up. She rediapered him and put him in a fresh onesie.

Looks at you "but mommy. I want to be a big boy. Go to college and get a job. I like the diapeys though. They're very comfy. I want to help you train the boys. It's going to be difficult having three boys in diapers so maybe I shouldn't wear all the time?"