LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teen to Toddler (private with sephy)

Danny

Danny looks at Lisa and kisses her on the lips "I've missed this. I want us to be able to be a couple and go out on dates. Spend time together. I love you Lisa. But. I don't want to be babied in public" 

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I'll be your special little guy but in private. I want us to be a couple. You can still baby me but in private. The thought of you changing my nappies really excites me as you've probably seen"

Looks at you and kisses you "for you. I'd do anything. As long as we can spend the rest of our lives together. Although when we have kids, they're our priority and we can have fun when we're alone" 

Lisa nodded and placed Danny in a crib. "I'll be back in the morning" She said as she started his mobile. "Make sure to be good while I'm gone. Love you my babe and baby"

Danny sleeps peacefully.  Surprisingly he didn't wet his nappy during the night as he's trying to get control of his bladder back. 

Danny wakes up about 8 o'clock. Usually the time he'd be fed. But he wanted to have big boy food today and help out with his brothers.  

Ruby put Danny in some overalls and asked "Is that too much?" Ruby was actually trying to not push it too much. "Can you help me feed the time honey?"

Dan looks at his mom and smiles as he goes with his mom downstairs.  He was still wearing his diaper which was dry but not for long. 

He sits with the twins. 

Danny nods and eats his food while feeding one of the boys as well. 

He turns to his mom "do I still need to use my nappies mommy?" 

Dan nods "I wanna be babied still but able to choose to talk in adult voice and not baby. And able to watch tv and play on my games console" he says as he finishes feeding his brother and himself.