LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Me, My Girlfriend + Diapers

I have been using adult diapers for over a year now. I have recently changed job so took the oppertunity to start wetting at night and putting it down to stress! After a couple of days my girlfriend suggested I should wear some king of protection at night. i was quick to go to my pharmacy and buy some more tena slips and some depend pull ups. I had been wearing them everynight and loving the fact i could just pee and carry on sleeping. We got really drunk the othernight and and said if i was wearing one that she should too. So she lay on the bed and lifted up her bum as i put her into a depend pull up. All night she was rubbing and patting my bum and said she thought it was qute and agread that they were really comfy. She doesnt wet in them but I hope that one night she will !!!!

" i put her into a depend pull up. All night she was rubbing and patting my bum and said she thought it was qute and agread that they were really comfy. She doesnt wet in them but I hope that one night she will "

Suggest that she wear them to bed with you during the five nights of her period (unless she's strictly a tampon girl).

You probably were not getting anything during those nights anyway. It could be FUN! just snuggling, spooning.

"Suggest that she wear them to bed with you during the five nights of her period (unless she's strictly a tampon girl).

You probably were not getting anything during those nights anyway. It could be FUN! just snuggling, spooning."

Thats a great idea i'll try that. The feel of her padded bum was amazing and looked so sexy too! i wish

i could take pictures of her like that any ideas (anyone) on convincing her to let me next time???

This is why you need to know her weight and medical history... and knowing a doctor would help too.

You know, if I ever wanted to drug someone like that, I'm in a ripe situation... I've got two friends that are in their medical rotation right now, and another friend who is a paramedic.

By this time you have been wearing them at night for some time ? How are things so far ?

Some suggestions as to how to allow your g/f to let you wear full time.

Admit to her outright that since you started wearing, A. You dont mind wearing them, and actually find them comfy. Leave the ball in her court, and see if she agrees with you. If she does, then comment back that she looks real cute in them. Then sk her if she finds them comfy as well.

If all those bring good results, ask her one late afternoon (early in the evening) if she would like to get diapered with you, and have some cuddle action.

SLOWLY entise her to wet, only to see what the feeling is like. If she doesnt like it, now you know. If she does, buy her her own pack.

David

Sodium Pentothal? You can't be serious!

Why would you want to administer a potent general anesthetic to someone like that... Thats nasty. And could kill!

Not a general anesthetic, an autohypnotic seditive. Makes the user more open to suggestion, and lessens inhibitions without the loss of memory that liquor causes.

And yes, I am most certainly kidding. If his lady would allow him to give her an intravenious injection without some serious questions, then there is something wrong. And if she was willing to take an intravenious injection after serious questions, then I think that she would be willing to simply wet her diapers without the shots. Although, on that note, perhaps she would be willing to listen to a few of the daddy's little girl / diaper hypnosis files from WarpMyMind... <<----- That is a more serious suggestion

You should be happy that she's gone as far down that road as she has. I would never want to drug anyone to try and change their mind, and I find the idea repulsive. Just take things easy with her, and if anything develops from that good. You should be happy she has gone along as far as she has.

Vic

By this time you have been wearing them at night for some time ? How are things so far ?

Great thank you David. I have been waring now every night now for over 2 weeks and she doesnt mind me wetting in them. she has worn on a couple of occasions. whilst we were making love last night she was patting my bum through my pull ups and i told her i would love her to wear again as she looks so cute. we both got really turned on talking about it, it was amazing. :whistling:

Sounds as though things are progressing preaty well. Keep an open dialog with her. Tell her how you think she looks. Ask her if she has any questions? She probably has an idea of what you think of wearing them now. Good luck.