LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My wife wants me to see a therapist.

On 11/6/2017 at 5:38 PM, Firefly 35 said:

Being an abdl is not like disease you can't cure.  It's having a lifestyle that some people don't understand.  If someone was raised in a very heterosexual family and found out they were gay, there's nothing wrong with that.  It just comes down to making sure that you and everyone important in your life are able to get along ok.  If talking to a therapist would be helpful for you and/or your wife, by all means go for it.  But if your wife thinks you have a condition that needs to be cured, you should probably tell her otherwise.

In many ways, for some of us it very much is like an incurable disease.  The obsessive thoughts can get to be too much..  It's not just something we do once in a while for fun.

A fetish is a real part of a persons character..! It probably will be a part of you your whole life. They say 95% of people have some kind of fetish. It is pure HELL if you end up in conflict with your partner over this..!. As one blogger wrote: it should never have gotten so far..! Going to therapy will NOT make your love for diapers disappear...only just help you maybe deal with it. you NEED a VERY non-judgemental and understanding therapist, who deals in such areas.

4 hours ago, mndl said:

In many ways, for some of us it very much is like an incurable disease.  The obsessive thoughts can get to be too much..  It's not just something we do once in a while for fun.

In that case, they should probably see a therapist then to help find a better balance, and as far as therapists go, personality is more important than experience in my opinion.  I used to see a psychologist with a Ph.D and decades of experience, but I found that a different psychologist who didn't even have his psychology liscence yet was more helpful. (He was under the supervision of someone who did have their liscence).  But it is a shame that some people feel that way.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...