LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Childhood games

Abi

Let's all talk about the games we used to play and love in the school playground and elsewhere.

I'll start.

A firm favourite was "kick the can". You either used a real can, or an object which was designated as "the can" (we tended to use a tree). One person was the designated seeker, and closed their eyes and counted to 100 while the others all ran off and hid. They then went in search of the others. When they saw one, they had to stop and call "kick the can, seen you [Tamsin, or whoever]" and say where they had seen them (e.g. "hiding behind that bush"). Once they'd said this, they had to run back to the can and kick it. Tamsin, once she knew she'd been seen, had to try to run to the can and kick it first. If she kicked it first then she was "home" and safe; but if the seeker kicked it first then she was "out". You could, of course, break cover and run for the can at any time .... but once you were out in the open the seeker was likely to spot you. However, the seeker still had to shout that they had seen you and describe where you were (e.g. "running this way") before they could run for the can.

A variant on the game was called "forty four", and was exactly the same except the seeker only counted to 44, and shouted "44 seen you" rather than "kick the can, seen you".

• 1 month later...

One of my faveroit ones was doggie doggie where is your bone.. It where you have a item let use a stone as the item then the doggie closes his or her eyes one of the players will run up grab the stone then hide it then affeter a copple mins. the doggie will one there eyes and will try to find there "bone" it always a blast!

I used to like a group game called Hot Rice which was played with a tennis ball. It started off with someone becoming 'it' & having to chase after the other children & throw the ball at them.When the ball was thrown at you, you could defend yourself by knocking it away with your clenched fist. .When you were hit on any other part of your body with the ball you were 'Out' had to join the 'its' who could pass it between themselves. As the game progressed you got more & more 'it's' until finally only one person was left.

• 4 years later...
  • Hello :)