LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fourm Topics

wow can i ask why was my post taken down about real live events about people dieing drink to mutch water . thank yuo i was just woundering what i did wround. :biker_h4h:

i jues that in live chat here i have told others about this and they were shocked, so i tought i would warm people of this on your boards so this wont happen to your mebers or non members. it seem like it would save lifes and help others. this is ducumented in the news 4 or 5 times it you want proff . ok just woundering why u took it down mabee i offened someone , if i have iam sorry.

I didn't see the post you made, but from what you said, I'm assuming that it is about that woman who drank loads of water to try and win a Wii games console. And if that is what it was then I'm sure the reason it would have been removed would be that it had already been posted. Check out this topic.

I didn't see the post you made, but from what you said, I'm assuming that it is about that woman who drank loads of water to try and win a Wii games console. And if that is what it was then I'm sure the reason it would have been removed would be that it had already been posted. Check out this topic.
hi sunshine and thank you for your help, i musta posted around the same time as rosie.

:rolleyes: i did add a little more then her post.------> Sip the water frequently over a period of time, generally not more than a liter an hour. Don't drink to the point where you feel sick. Drinking far too much water within a short period of time can lead to euvolemic hyponatremia , which can be fatal. In addition, don't let the urge rise to the point of being painful. This may drive urine back into the kidneys, damaging them.

Look -> http://www.emedicine.com/emerg/topic275.htm <-

so theres a little more , then the info rosie put up and a site.- sunshine thanks for your fast reply about why it was removed. it helped me alot to why i could not warn others in the fetish to get the word out to people here, so no one else suffers. thanks again :D hugs 4 u :thumbsup: 4 your effert.bye bye :biker_h4h: