LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Changes Come With Two More (open)

Shy-Diapers

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

(Many of your posts are missing because of the site going down.  I can't respond because I am lost as to what we were doing.  What should we do?)

(Okay).

Jim smiled as his daughter picked out purple and pink streamers and led her to look at balloons.

"My big girl is going to be, what, twelve?" he joked to her trying to get her to say how old she was going to be.

Brianna looked at the toys as they passed by them.  The cart was a little crowded with all the bedding in it already, and she wondered if she would have to walk once they put the toys inside, and then wondered if her legs would obey her and do so.

Vanessa kept a hold of the cart side as they walked towards the toys thinking about what toys their cousin would want.  She didn't even know these people, and it seemed she was being asked to pick something out for someone she didn't know.  Maybe if she got something she liked, her cousin would like it, too?  They were about the same age....  Maybe....

Lizzy giggles and laughed. She thought her father was hilarious sometimes. “No daddy!” She said smiling. “I gonna be four!” She said holding up the correct amount of fingers for once. 

Cassy wasn’t really sure what to do. She looked around at the toys, unsure of what her ‘cousin’ would even like. She hesitantly pointed to a Barbie doll with a motor scooter. It was the first Barbie she saw. She figured since the girl had some she would like another. 

“Go on, pick something out for Lizzy.” Amy said to Brianna and Vanessa while she put the toy in the cart that Cassy picked out. She moved the bedding to the bottom of the cart where she said Vanessa couldn’t sit. She knew that they’d need room for the toys since Brianna was a little big for the cart. 

Brianna pointed out some play doh and some shape making machines so she could pretend to cook.

"How about that?" she asked.  "It says ages three and up, and I'll watch her to make sure she doesn't eat it."

Vanessa looked at a pedal car and wondered if it was too expensive.

"What about this one?" she asked.

"Well, that's good," Jim said.  "I'd rather you were four than twelve.  The years fly fast enough without speeding it up."

He rubbed her head.

"Now, let's see....  "What else do we need?"

"That's a good idea, and don't worry Lizzy is good about not putting things in her mouth." Amy said putting the set in the cart. She looked at Vanessa's idea. "i think that's a little too big. How about a little bit smaller of a toy?"

Lizzy giggled and thought. She had all the decorations she could think of and had her party dress and crown. "uhh, I dunno Daddy."

Vanessa frowned.

"How do I know what she likes?" Vanessa asked.  "Brianna, can you help me?"

"I think she likes dolls and things like that....  Maybe you can find something over there," she pointed to the dolls and doll clothes and accessories.

"Oh, Auntie, how about this?" Vanessa pointed to a doll that had three outfits to it.

"Well, it does look like we have almost everything for decorations," he said.  "How about some ice cream to go with the cake?"

"Oh, so I did," Jim said.  "But don't we need ice cream for that?"

He checked the cake box to see the directions.

When he was sure they had everything, he headed for the check out lane.

As they headed for the check out lane, Brianna smiled and started to stand up in the cart.

"Can I get out?" she asked.  "I feel better now, and I don't want people to see me in the cart if I can walk.  It's kind of embarrassing," she admitted.

Lizzy frowned. Did her dad not remember that he had promised her a cake from the ice cream parlor? She felt sad because she thought her dad was forgetting about her and his promises to her.

Amy sighed. "You don't need to be embarrassed. Plenty of kids older than you still ride in the cart. And besides we rarely ever see anyone you know, and those who do know you know that sometimes you need to take a break." She was starting to get stressed out, usually she and Jim shared responsibility for the girls so they'd each have one. But now she was dealing with three, and one of them was getting clearly irritated and what Amy thought to be just restless, but it was really just Cassidy self stimming and soothing. Nonetheless though she helped her daughter out of the cart.