LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

High School Baby Club

robehouse

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Aw, you're welcome honey. I told you I would come up with something. I wouldn't let one of my babies sleep in th street or stay in a bad situation "

"We'll need to stop by the store this afternoon. I'm not equipped to have a baby in my place right now. For now, go with Angela. She's your big sister." Diane said.

Tina frowned when Mya said she couldn't go outside and held her arms up to be taken out of the walker. She clapped as Mya set her down at the coloring table. Tina picked up a red crayon and stuck it in her mouth and started chewing on it.

"Would you like to wear a romper? Sooner or later your going to have to get over your fear of having people see your diaper. You're going to have to trust your big sister."

Tina pouted as she lay in the crib. She kicked the bars of the crib in frustration.

Angela smiled at Lilly.

"There's nothing for you to be sorry about, baby." Angela said, patting Lilly's bottom.

Angela took Lilly over to the closet and took out a romper. The babies were all basically the same size do it didn't matter which romper she chose

Angela smiled and pushed Lilly higher.

"See Lilly? No one can access this play area unless they come through Our room. You can feel totally safe out here." Angela said.

Tina frowned at Mya. She sat up and started to climb out of the crib.

Jenny carried Emily outside. She put her in the swing next to Lilly and started pushing her.

"That's right, only we can your diaper or whatever you're wearing." Angela assured.

Tina started sobbing as Mya spanked her.

"Stop! I'll be a good girl!" Tina cried.

Jenny saw Emily throw up and quickly got her out of the swing.

"Let's get you cleaned up.baby"

Jenny took Emily inside and stripped her clothes off.

Angela smiled at Lilly and took her out of the swing. She flew her over to the slide. She held her on the ladder until Lilly started to climb, then went around to the end to catch Lilly when she came down.

Tina nodded when Mya told her she wss taking a nap. All the fight was out of her. Once she was trucked in the crib, Tina slipped her thumb in her mouth.

"Night-night," Tina said.

Jenny held Emily as she filed the sink with warm water to give Emily a bath.

"Diaper change first, baby girl, then noire slide." Angela said, patting Lilly's bottom.

Angela took Lilly to the changing table and took off her romper. There was a couple of spots where her diaper had leaked. Angela laid Lilly on the changing table and took off her wet diaper.

"I do too, baby, but we don't want too many rompers to take home and wash."Angela said.

"Are you ready to go back outside and slide? Angela asked.

"Alright, I'll have Miss Diane call your mommy after I dry you off." Jenny said.

Jenny lifted Emily from the sink and started drying her off.