LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

High School Baby Club

robehouse

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Aw, that must have been terrible. I'll make sure to put medicine on you when I change your diaper. It takes a while for you to feel a rash." Angela said.

Angela comforted Lilly as she cried.

"Why don't you let Diane and me worry about where you are going to sleep? Babies shouldn't have to worry about things like that. I promise you that you won't be sleeping on the street." Angela promised.

Jenny smiled at Emily's mother.

"Ma'am, my name is Jenny, and I am Emily's big sister. Emily is not ready to be potty trained, in my opinion. Her diaper is always wet and she isn't giving us signals that she is ready. Do you have a reason you want to rush Emily through potty training?" Jenny said calmly.

Tina arrived shortly after Emily. She climbed out of her mother's car wearing a short yellow dress with a disposable diaper under it, ruffled socks and pink shoes that light up and had bells on them. She saw Mya and started up the sidewalk making jingling sounds. She made it about five feet, then tripped over her feet and fell down. Tina started crying.

"Let me think about it. I don't think Lilly should be by herself at all. I don't think her mom or dad taught her the skills to be able to function by herself. I'm surprised she was able to get a motel room on her own last night. Something will be done. I will make a couple of off phone calls today." Diane said.

Angela frowned at Emily.

"You are a growling girl, baby. You need to eat your breakfast. There is plenty of time to play outside later. Do you want me to tell Mya you are being naughty?" Angela asked.

"Yeah she did. Right now she's taking a nap to compensate for her lack of sleep last night. Now that she is diapered, she won't have to worry about wetting in her sleep. " Diane said.

Jenny picked Emily up.

"You are not the one in charge here, I am. I will not have you throwing a tantrum like a two year old, even though you are dressed like one. When I say it's time to eat and not play outside, I mean it."

Jenny pulled Emily's diaper down and laid her across her lap. She gave Emily ten hard spanks with her bare hand. She pulled up her diaper and sat Emily on her lap.

"Are you going to be a good baby and eat for me, or am I going to have to get Miss Diane to take out her paddle?" Jenny asked.

Angela kept feeding Tina her breakfast. When Tina finished her baby cereal, Angela held the bottle of formula up to Tina's mouth. Tina latched onto the nipple immediately and started sucking.

Diane looked over and saw Jenny spanking Emily.

"I better get this one. Why don't you go take care of Tina. She'll probably need to be burped and I would prefer you burp her than Angela. Lilly's going to wake up soon and Angela will need to take care of her."

Diane stood up and came over to Emily.

Tina gurgled and cooed as Mya picked her up and patted her back. After s a couple of minutes Tina burped loudly and spit up some of her formula on Mya. She started whimpering, thinking she was in trouble.

Angela went over and took Lilly out of the crib and checked her diaper.

"My goodness, you're soaked. Let's go get you changed." Angela cooed, tickling Lilly's tummy.

Diane smiled at Emily.

"Sounds like somebody got up on the wrong side of her crib this morning. Life isn't always fair is it, baby? Tell you what, if you let Jenny feed you a bottle, I'll let her take you outside, and you can stay out there until lunchtime. Is it a deal?" Diane asked

Tina smiled as Mya took her to the walker and sat her in it. She laughed and started playing with the toys in front of her. There was a clown shaped rattle toy that rattled when Tina played with it. There was a steel wire track that had beads in it for Tina to move around the door track. Finally there was a train shaped horn that beeped loudly when Tina squeezed it.

She played with the toys, making noise for a few minutes. She pushed with her feet, causing Tina to roll over Mya's foot

Tina giggled and beeped the horn. She pushed off again, moving the walker in a different direction, bumping into a wall.

Angela rubbed Lilly's tummy as she grunted, trying to help her work her poop out.

"That's right. Fill your diaper for Angela." Angela cooed.

Diane shook her head.

"What do you want then, Emily?"

Angela felt Lilly fill her diaper and patted her bottom.

"Good girl. Now let's get you changed. Would you like to go outside and play after I change you?"

Angela carried Lilly to the changing table and strapped her down. She lifted her legs after ripping the tapes on her diaper and pulled the messy diaper away from Lilly. She threw the diaper away and started cleaning her bottom with baby wipes.

Diane smiled at Emily and nodded at Jenny. Jenny picked Emily up and carried her over to her crib and laid her down.

"Do you want a binky or a bottle?" Angela asked, tucking a stuffed animal under her arm

"Of course we can, baby." Angela said, patting her bottom after changing Lilly.

Jenny got Emily's pink pacifier that was attached to a strap and clipped it on her top. She slipped the pacifier in Emily's mouth and kissed her forehead.

"Night-night, baby." Angela cooed.

Jenny carried Lilly over to Diane's desk. Diane was just hanging up the phone. She smiled at Lilly and Jenny.

"Can I help you with something?"

"Lilly wants to ask you something." Jenny said.

"Well I've been making phone calls to see if I could find out something. I've decided that I'm going to take you home with me tonight. You'll be staying with me until I get everything settled legally about what happened to you. I don't want you to worry, you are never going back to your mom and dad. I'll adopt you if I have to.l

"Don't think you're going to be living a luxurious lifestyle. I live in a small apartment, and for the time being, we''ll share a bedroom.how does that sound?"

Tina looked up and smiled at Mya.

"Baby go outside?" Tina asked, gurgling.