LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

High School Baby Club

robehouse

"Well you are eating them, baby girl. Let's get this chicken in you first." Jenny slipped the spoonful of chicken into Emily's mouth and waited for her to eat. She picked up a cloth and wiped Emily's mouth. she continued to feed her.

Tina raised her hand, letting out

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jenny smiled.

"Who is being a silly baby today? If it helps just think of peas like green bananas."

Jenny finished the jar of strained chicken. She got the peas and slipped the spoon in them. She brought the spoon to Emily's mouth.

"No peas, no nanas. Plus Miss Diane will give you a spanking. Do you want that?" Jenny asked.

Angela put a clean diaper on Lilly using lot's of baby powder. She wanted her little baby smelling like on. Once Lilly was diapered, Angela carried her over to the high chair in just her diaper and set her down. She strapped Lilly in and tied a bib on her. Angela started feeding Lilly.

Diane finished feeding Emily her peas and then picked up her bottle of formula. She slipped the nipple in Emily's mouth.

"See? That wasn't so bad, was it? You need to stop giving big sister Jenny a hard time about eating your vegetables. A growing baby likes you need to eat all your food without fussing."

Angela fed Lilly the last of her bananas and took off her bib. She picked her up and carried her over to an empty crib in just her diaper. She got the stuffed bunny and set it in the crib.

"Alright, time for baby Lilly's nap. I'll come and wake you up in a bit." Angela said.

Diane undressed Emily and put her in her crib. She walked over to where the big sisters were at.

"Fantastically, actually. She hasn't given me any major problems. She seems to have taken to wearing diapers like a duck takes to water, but she is a cuddler. She doesn't want to go five minutes without being cuddled.

Angela and Diane sat down to wait for the babies to wake up from their nap.

"She told me she was still wetting her bed five nights a week, and had occasional daytime accidents as well. Unfortunately her parents believed beating Lilly was the right thing to do to try to get her to stop, instead of keeping her in diapers." Angela said.

Diane listened to Mya.

"I don't see why not. I'll have one of each put out on the playground. They would be too messy in here. We'll have to get them swim diapers to wear when they are playing at the water table.

"I'm sure it will work out." Angela said. "She's a baby now, so that's a good start."

"Yes it is. I'm glad the school went with my plan to have a separate playground for the babies." Diane said.

Jenny looked over as she heard the plastic mattress cover on Emily's crib. She smiled at her.

"Did someone have a good nap? Are you ready to go out to the playground when Tina and Lilly wake up?" Jenny cooed.

Angela came over to the crib and picked Emily up. She saw a wet spot on the sheets in the crib.

"Miss Diane let you drink your whole bottle at lunch didn't she, baby?" Angela cooed.

Angela took Emily over to the changing table and started to change her.

Tina woke up in her crib and rubbed her eyes. She popped her thumb in her mouth and sat quietly to be changed and taken out of the crib.

Jenny finished changing Emily and put a tee shirt with Sofia the First on her. The girls didn't wear their rompers to the playground to keep them clean. She put shoes and socks on Emily and patted her bottom.

"No, you can't stay inside. You babies need fresh air. You don't need to worry because the playground is private. Only the babies and the big sisters are allowed out there. It's sort of an indoor playground with walls all around, but it's still outside. You'll see." Angela said

Angela knelt down in front of Lilly.

"Baby, I am going to be right there. You can sit on my lap and not play if you want. You may not like going outside in your diaper and tee shirt, but you are a baby so it doesn't matter what you are wearing. Now give me a kiss. I promise I would never do anything to embarrass you."

Jenny stood at the end of the slide and caught Emily as she reached the bottom. She picked her up and flew her threw the air back to the steps again.

Tina looked at Mya and nodded, then immediately walked into the pole of the swing set, knocking her down on the ground. She started to cry.

Angela sighed.

"Alright baby. There's no use getting all worked up. We can try again tomorrow." Angela said, rubbing Lilly's back.

Angela took Lilly over to a pink blanket with toys on it and set Lilly down. She slipped a pacifier in Lilly's mouth.

Jenny smiled and kept playing with Emily.

Tina looked up at Mya with tears in her eyes. She started sucking on the pacifier and held her arms up to be held.

Angela sat down with Lilly and played with her.

Tina giggled.

"Tina's not a newborn. Tina is this many." Tina said, holding up three fingers.

Tina soaked her diaper as Mya held her.

Jenny took Emily over to the swings after she wet her diaper. She put Emily in the baby swing and started to push her.

Tina giggled and stuck her fingers in her mouth as Mya checked her diaper. When Mya took her over to the swings, Tina pushed herself over, reaching for the swing, almost falling to the ground.

Jenny smiled and pushed Emily higher.

Angela let Lilly climb on her lap and cuddled with her.

"To be honest, I've had other babies, but you are the cutest. We pick new babies every year and this year I chose you." Angela said.