LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

High School Baby Club

robehouse

"How about if I put a skirt on you. Would you go out then?" Angela asked.

Jenny took a naked Emily to Diane's office.

"Can you call Emily's mother to come and get her? She said her tummy hurts." Jenny said.

Diane took out her phone and dialed Emily's mother.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Angela smiled at Lilly. She got a skirt and put it on her, then carried Lilly over to the coloring table and sat her down. There were several coloring books that would appeal to toddlers.

"What would you like to color, baby?" Angela cooed.

"Hello Sarah. My name it's Diane, and I am in charge of the baby club at your daughter Emily's school? Emily has been complaining that her tummy hurts. We offered to take her to the doctor, butt Emily refused. She says she wants her mommy. Would it be possible for you to come down and get her?" Diane asked.

Angela picked up a coloring book and found a picture of a cute puppy. She set the coloring book in front of Lilly.

"Here's a cute puppy. Do you want to color her?" Angela asked.

"That's great. So how soon can you be here? I'll have her big sister Jenny meet you in front of the school." Diane said

Angela smiled.

"I'm sure she'll love it, baby."

"Alright thank you. Bye."

Diane hung up the phone. She smiled at Emily.

"You're mommy will be here in fifteen minutes.Jenny can you get Emily dressed to go home. I hope your tummy feels better real soon." Diane said.

Jenny took Emily out of the office and diapered her before dressing her to go home.

Diane looked up as Mya entered the room

"What's up?" Diane asked.

Jenny took Emily's hand and walked her outside after she waved goodbye.

Angela watched Lilly color.

"Good job, baby! Miss Diane is really going to like this picture."

Diane raised her eyebrows.

"You are aware this is a BABY club, emphasis on baby? You said you had two girls, I do hope their girls, that are willing to be toddlers. Who is going to be their big sister's, assuming I will allow this?" Diane asked.

"Where is this club going to be, here with the baby club? Are you going to run it, or did you want me to? Don't forget about Tina. She is your responsibility." Diane said.

Angela picked Lilly up and took her to the refrigerator.

"Juice or milk?" Angela asked.

"I see. Tell you what. You bring your babies, I mean toddlers, in here and I'll interview them. While I do that I want you to start making a list of what we'll need. Start with pull ups and training potties. Where are they going to sleep? What kind of food will they eat? Put it on the list." Diane said.

Angela got a bottle of milk and picked up Lilly. She went over to the rocking chair and sat down. She cradled Lilly in her arms and put the nipple in her mouth.

Jenny came back inside after Emily was picked up by her mother. She went over to Tina's crib and saw she was still asleep with a wet spot under her where her diaper had leaked.

When the girls entered the room Diane pointed to a couple of chairs. She stood up and walked over to them. She noticed that one of the girls had a wet spot on her crotch. Diane went over to her.

"What's your name, honey?" Diane asked.

"Betsy ma'am. But everyone calls me Betsy Wetsy." The girl said.

"Well, Betsy Wetsy, why do you think we should choose you for our toddler club?"

"I'm still not potty trained, but I'm out of diapers.I do good at home, but I still wet my pants at school.mommy said I needed someone to take me to the potty at school. If I was in your toddler, Mya told me I would have a big sister to take care of me." Betsy sniffled.

"That's right.if we accept you, you would have a big sister." Diane said.

Diane walked over to the other girl. What's your name, sweetie?" Diane asked.

Angela heard Lilly start hiccuping. She put the bottle down. She sat Lilly up and started patting Lilly's back.

"Do you currently wear pull ups, Wendy? If we accept you in our club you will wear pull ups exclusively. Cloth training pants and big girl panties are forbidden.would that be a problem?" Diane asked.

Angela smiled as Lilly burped.

"Good girl! That was a good burp."

Angela laid Lilly down in her arms again and teased her lips with the nipple of the bottle.

"Your mommy makes pull ups? I'm talking about the ones made by Huggies. Stand up and take off your pants, sweetie." Diane ordered Wendy.

"In a little bit baby. Miss Diane is busy right now.why don't you just Stacy here and cuddle with me until she's ready."

"Oh okay.that makes sense. There is no reason to be nervous Wendy. If you are picked to join the toddler club, then everyone here will see your cute pull up, since when you are here, we need to see if you are wet or dry. Plus it will be easier for you to use the potty."

"Go ahead and put your pants back on. I would like for both of you to come in tomorrow morning so we can finish the interview. Will that be a problem?" Diane asked.

"Yes she is. Do you know she had a PhD? Do you know what that is?" Jenny asked.