LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

High School Baby Club

robehouse

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Angela came over and sat down, letting Lilly sleep for as long as she wanted. The babies didn't actually have to attend classes, but usually did. Angela knew that Diane would would contact the teachers of the classes Lilly missed and inform them that Lilly was now in the High School Baby Club. This would give her an immediate pass.

"I'll have to see. Right now we have to abide by the law. Yes hopefully she will be okay." Diane agreed.

Tina looked up and smiled as Mya came and got her.

"Uh-oh, baby is wet," Tina giggled, patting her romper over her diaper, getting her hand wet with pee.

Tina let Mya take her to the nursery and undress her. She giggled as she lay naked on the changing table before getting cleaned up and changed. She giggled when Mya picked her up and set her on the floor. She waddled off to the toy box. She felt like she needed to poop so she squatted next to the toy box, grunting as she tried to push her poop into her diaper.

Angela heard Lilly start crying and hurried over to the crib. She checked her diaper and found her soaked.

"Aw baby, I bet that feels yucky, doesn't it?" Angela cooed, brushing Lilly's hair with her hand.

Angela unsnapped Lilly's romper then pushed it up out of the way. She removed the wet diaper and gently cleaned Lily with baby wipes. She got a new diaper and slid it under Lilly and powdered her before taping the diaper closed. She lifted Lilly from the crib and snapped her romper closed. Angela gave Lilly a kiss on the cheek and patted her bottom.

"All better now baby?" Angela cooed, slipping Lilly's pacifier back in her mouth. She walked around the room holding Lilly, rocking her in her arms.

Diane heard Mya and sighed. She came over to where she was changing Tina again.

"You really shouldn't get mad at Tina for messing her diaper. She's just a baby, remember? She shouldn't have to tell us when she pees or poops. It's not her fault she pooped after you changed her diaper. Try to be a bit nicer, okay?" Diane told Mya.

Angela waited for Mya to finish changing Tina.

"See, baby? Baby Tina had a poopy diaper for her big sister.

Tina smiled at Mya.

"I love you, Mya." Tina cooed.

Tina squealed and gurgled when Mya picked her up and set her on the floor to play with the toys.

Angela smiled at Lilly and patted her bottom.

"You're silly. You're wearing diapers now and babies don't just pee in their diapers, do they? No they don't. I didn't mean you had do do a poopy for me right now, but if you don't do a poopy every couple of days, I'm going to get worried." Angela said.

Angela set Lilly on the floor next to Tina.

"Okay, I want you babies to play nice together. No hair pulling or hitting." Angela said.

Angela went over to the refrigerator and took out two bottles of juice. She brought them over and handed them to Tina and Lilly.

"T'ank you, Miss Angela." Tina said and started to drink her juice.

Tina smiled at Mya, then went back to playing with her toys.

Angela sighed when Lilly held her arms up for cuddles. She knelt down beside Lilly.

"I will give you cuddles later, baby. Right now it's playtime. Tell you what. You play here with Tina until I come and get you, then I will cuddle with you as you drink another bottle." Angela said.

Diane smiled at Mya as she told her they need their next diaper shipment fast. She reached over and patted Mya's bottom.

"What's the matter, honey? Are you going through them too fast? I'm on top of it. I've got them ordered and have been tracking their shipping. They should be here by tomorrow. All we need to do is make it through today. How many diapers can three babies go through in a day?" Diane asked.

Just then Jenny came in the room with her baby, Emily. Emily was sucking on her fingers and her diaper was obviously wet under her romper. Jenny saw Lilly playing with Tina as she walked past them to the changing table.

"Who's the little cutie playing with Tina?" Jenny asked.

"That's my new baby girl Lilly. Isn't she adorable?" Angela cooed.

"I was just kidding, Mya. If I did think you were wearing diapers, then I would have to find myself a new big sister but you would stay in the group in a new capacity. I'm sure Tina, Emily and Lilly would like a new playmate."

Angela sighed as Lilly crawled over to the crib and got the bunny. Part of what they were doing was trying to get the girls to socialize with each other, since they all had a problem making friends.

Jenny changed Emily into a dry diaper and closed her romper. She picked her up off the changing table and sat her on the floor next to Tina.

"There you go, Emily. Play nice or I'll have to put you in time out." Jenny warned.

Jenny walked over to where Mya, Angela and Diane were.

"Well it is her first day and she is probably scared. I'll let it go for today, but tomorrow I will encourage her to play with Emily and Tina more." Diane said.

Tina giggled as Emily held the doll out to her and took it. She lifted the doll's dress and checked it's diaper.

"Baby is wet." Tina told Emily.

Tina pulled back the leg opening of her romper and checked her own diaper.

"Baby Tina is dry too. Is Baby Emily still dwy?" Tina asked, slipping her fingers in her mouth.

Angela heard Lilly and came over to her. She picked her up and kissed her cheek.

"What's wrong, baby?" Angela asked, checking Lily over.

Tina giggled when Emily said her big sister Jenny will change her if needed.

"Yeah, we are babies. We aren't supposed to know that stuff." Tina gurgled and cooed.

Tina got another doll and started playing with it.

Angela frowned and rubbed Lilly's tummy. She guessed correctly that Lilly had a poop in her that wouldn't come out.

"When was the last time Baby Lilly made a poopy?" Angela asked, still rubbing Lilly's tummy through her romper.

Diane heard Emily.

"I think it is the babies lunchtime. I'll get the food ready. Why don't you put your babies in their high chairs? Except Angela of course. She can wait until she is finished with Lilly."

Jenny came over and picked up Emily and carried her over to one of the three high chairs. She slid her into it and fastened the straps around her. Jenny got a large pink bib and tied it around Emily's neck. She got out a baby bottle with formula iit and put it in the microwave to heat up. Diane was getting out jars of baby food for all three girls that included strained chicken, strained peas and strained bananas.

"Lunch will be ready in a minute, baby Emily." Jenny cooed,

Jenny smiled when Emily said the peas were icky.

"No nana's until you eat everything else, baby. That includes the peas." Jenny said.

Diane set out three jars for each of the babies, including Lily when she was ready to eat. Jenny opened the baby food and picked up a baby spoon She started feeding Emily the strained chicken first.

Angela comforted Lilly as she pooped her diaper. Once she felt Lilly was done, she carried her over to the changing table. Angela took off Lilly's romper and shoes and socks and laid her on the changing table, keeping her pacifier in her mouth. She untaped the diaper and lifted Lilly's legs, pulling the poopy diaper out from under her. She threw the diaper away and then tried cleaning her with baby wipes. Most of the poop was coming off, but Angela decided to give Lilly a bath. There was a large sink off to the side to bathe the babies in.

"How would baby Lilly like

Jenny looked crossly at Emily.

"I guess baby isn't hungry then, even though she was asking for food not even five minutes ago." Jenny said.

Jenny put the spoon down and started taking Emily out of the high chair.

Tina smiled and ate her food without a problem. Some of it ran down her chin onto her bib. She clapped her hands and giggled happily.

Angela took Lilly over to the sink and started filling it with water, making sure it was really warm but not too hot. She added bubble bath to the water. When the sink was about half full, Angela lowered Lilly into the water. She got

Jenny lowered Emily back in the high chair and buckled her in.

"If you don't want spank spanks then you are going eat your peas for me, right?" Jenny asked.

She picked up the jar of chicken and the spoon and brought the food to Emily's mouth.

Tina giggled and cooed as Mya fed and played with her. Tina wet her diaper from the excitement.

Angela smiled as Lilly clapped her hands. She did the same.

"The duck went quack, didn't he, baby?"Angela cooed.

Angela got a washcloth wet and started washing Lilly. She noticed behind her neck and ears was dirty after having not been washed well.

"It looks like you needed someone to give you a bath for awhile baby." Angela said, gently washing the dirty areas.