LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

High School Baby Club

robehouse

Diane Reynolds had always had a interest in taking care of younger girls and treating them like babies. She would often diaper her friends little sisters and play with them as if they were babies. Now she was in high school, and the opportunity arose for her to start a high school baby club. She had convinced the home ec teacher that this was a good idea, so the big sisters could learn first hand what taking care of a baby is like.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"There's no reason to be nervous, honey. You're a very pretty little girl You don't have a lot of friends at school do you? It's okay Angela and I want to be your friends. Don't we Angela?" Diane asked.

"We sure do, honey. I would love to be your big sister here at school." Angela cooed happily.

"Okay Angela, we have a club for special little girls like you, and we would like for you to join. I have just a few questions for you first, so let's get started. First, are you still wetting your bed or having potty accidents in your pants? I'm not asking this to tease you. I just want to know if you would make a good candidate for our special club," Diane asked, patting Lilly on her bottom.

"Baby, you have at least two friends now at school, Angela and myself. Thank you for being honest about your bedwetting, honey. A lot of girls would have been too ashamed to admit they were still wetting the bed. I'm proud of you." Diane said with a smile.

"Since you wet your bed that often, I bet you often have trouble making it to the potty during the day and your panties get damp. Don't they honey? It's okay to be honest with us. We're your friends. We won't make fun of you." Diane said.

"Now, now. It's okay baby. There is nothing to be embarrassed about. All of our little girls still have accidents every day, but their panties don't get wet or damp. In fact we require them to only have accidents and they never use the potty. That sounds strange doesn't it? They never get punished. Do you get punished when you wet your bed or come home in wet pants?" Diane asked, bouncing Lilly on her lap a bit.

"Aw, that's terrible, and not right. You should never be yelled at or hit because of something you can't control. You will never be yelled at or hit by one of us, I promise. I am being nice because I see how much pain you're in and want to be there for you. You might be a little baby, but there's nothing wrong with that, is there? Little babies can't control their bladders or bowels can they? How would you like it if we made it so when you have an accident at school no one would be able to tell except me and the others in my club?" Diane cooed and rocked Lilly on her lap.

Angela came over and kissed Lilly's cheek and rubbed her back.

"That's because your mommy thinks you are doing this on purpose, but we know you aren't. You can't control your pee at night and have trouble getting to the potty during the day. You have plenty of time to grow up. Wouldn't it be nice to have someone take care of all your needs like changing your wet pants and making sure you were fed at school and gave you hugs and cuddles all the time?" Diane said.

Diane nodded at Angela who went over to the changing table and took out a Pampers diaper and then took a baby bottle out of the warmer. She brought it back to Diane.

"It does, doesn't it?" Diane and Angela agreed.

They both smiled as she sucked on the bottle and said it was yummy. Diane kept patting Lilly's bottom.

"That's a good girl. So are you ready to become Angela's baby here at school and let her take care of you? You will be kept in diapers the whole year and fed lot's of bottles of warm milk and juice. You will wear a special uniform if you agree to join our club. Nod if you agree, honey?" Diane said, continuing to hold the bottle in Lilly's mouth.

"How about we get you changed first? It wouldn't do for you to have an accident in your big girl pants, would it baby?" Diane said.

Angela came over and gently lifted Lilly off of Diane's lap. Angela would now be the one taking care of all aspects of Lilly's care now, except on rare occasions when Diane would do it. Angela cradled Lilly in her arms as she took her over to the changing table. She tugged Lilly's shirt off and did the same to her pants and panties. She removed her shoes and socks as well. She laid Lilly on the changing table and strapped her down. Angela saw multiple bruises and scars on Lilly's body.

"Did your daddy do this to you, baby?" Angela asked, as she pulled a diaper out from under the changing table and unfolded it.

Angela frowned when Lilly said her father had caused the bruises. She leaned over and gently kissed some of the bruises.

"You don't ever have to worry about anyone doing anything like to you at school, baby girl. We will protect you, I promise."

Angela lifted Lilly's legs and slid the diaper under her. She got the baby powder and sprinkled over Lilly's bottom before lowering her legs. She sprinkled more baby powder on her and taped the diaper closed. She ran her fingers around the waist and legs of the diaper, making sure it was snug.

'There we go. No more wet pants for my baby. Only wet diapers. Did you have breakfast this morning, baby girl?" Angela cooed as she lifted Lilly off the changing table.

Angela smiled as Lilly was obviously happy. She tickled Lilly's tummy through her romper.

"Alright, I'll get you something to eat then. I'm glad you like your outfit. All the baby's wear the same outfit. We don't want them getting jealous of what the other babies are wearing."

Angela picked Lilly up and held her on her hip. She got a bottle out of the refrigerator and put it in the warmer. Angela went over to a cupboard and got out two jars of baby food. One was apples and the other was bananas. She set the jars down and slipped Lilly into a high chair. She got a bib and tied it around Lily's neck. Angela sat down in front of the high chair and opened the apples. She got a baby spoon and dipped some of the apples out of the jar and started waving them back and forth in front of Lilly's mouth.

"Who's my hungry baby?" Angela cooed, slipping the spoon in Lilly's mouth.

"Yes, they are good, aren't they? We always feed our babies fruit for breakfast. You'll have chicken or beef and vegetables for lunch with fruit for dessert." Angela said.

She fed Lilly both jars of baby food and wiped off her mouth

Angela got a pink pacifier and put it on a strap. She fastened it to Lilly's romper and rubbed the nipple against her mouth.

Diane shook her head when Mya told her what she knew.

"That is just awful. I wish there was something we could do, but I can't interfere with her family. All I can do is be kind to her here at school. If the principal can't do anything, I don't know what I can do." Diane said.

"Where's Tina at? She is about due for a diaper change, isn't she?" Diane asked Mya.