LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babysitting in college (private with Danny)

Baby_James

I smile and put the Disney Princess Onesie on you, "You like Disney huh honey? well I better make a note of that. I will have to get you some Disney toys. would you like that?" I say as I get her dressed in the onesie and take her back to the kitchen and kiss her forehead as I sit her in her highchair,

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amy smiles sweetly "aww Emily that's a very pretty onsie" Emily sucks her thumb and smiles but blushes red trying to hide her face in the high chair waiting to be fed.

Jake begins eating eating loud and messy as he knaws on the food "mmm nimmy!!!" As he continues to stuff his face

(maybe we could discuss a second roleplay? or continue one of the others ones we were doing alongside this one)

Smiles as they eat and I hand Amy some food as well "Can you feed Emily for me?" I ask Amy as I clean Jake up whilst eating my own food

Amy went over to Emily and smiled "ok is this big girl hungry look what yummy food I have" she says sweetly. Emily was still being shy but looked up a little as she smiles seeing mac and cheese her favorite. "Wac weese " she says softly. Amy laughs "very good can you be a big girl and open up for me or else I'm gonna have to eat it all for myself"

emily shakes her head no thinking Amy's game is funny "nooo.....me!!!" As she opens up her mouth as big as possible and Amy feeds her each bite 

Looks at you and nods "yeah I think you're right, then we can start to get some work done for college" I smile as I pick up Jake and Emily and carry them to their room, and luckily I have their pyjamas already laid out on their beds and crib.

Amy trying to be helpful smiles at jake "how about we try using the potty before bedtime jake" jake yawned and was too tired to wanna use the potty he shook his head no and held jos arms up for Danny to get him changed as Amy worked on Emily getting her pajamas on her 

Dan looks at his siblings, not knowing if either of them had used their diapers during dinner.

I pick up Jake "Do you need changing before bed buddy?" I ask him as I get him to his bed and start removing his clothing and grabs his favourite pyjamas

Jake nodded his head and reached in his bag and held up is favorite story. He curled up under his blanket and tryed to fight the impending sleep.

amy smiled and watched Danny with his siblings and how good he was and left the room quietly so he could put them to bed while she took out the books

I smile and let him go to sleep as I slowly creep out the room, I kiss both kids on the forehead and head out of the room and close the door

I sit down at the table "lets get some work done, want a coffee?"

She smiles and says yes please as she helps you study and you guys quiz each other on a few things getting a lot done. 

Jake in his sleep tummy starts to rumble and he pushes out a mess in his night diaper and wakes up stink as he hates the feeling and manages to climb out of the travel crib and waddle pit of the room. 

Amy looks up and sees jake sucking his thumb and holding his teddy bear as he's his behind a wall "I think we have company" she whispers as she can tell jake is being a little shy and doesn't wanna scare him

I start on my work and make sure I have everything right, and smiles at her "You're really good at this" I smile.

(I put Jake in a toddler bed)

I look up from my papers and see Jake standing there "Hey little man, are you okay?" sniffs the air and looks at him "ahhh, I think I can tell why he's woken up. He's done a stinky poopy" I head over and check his pamper, and my thoughts confirm it "want me to change you, or do you want Auntie Amy to change you?" I say as I take him into his room and grab the changing mat and supplies, not wanting to wake Emily, so I decide he will be changed in the lounge "sorry about the smell Amy" looks at Jake "buddy, why didn't you tell me to you had to poop?"

"I'm not upset okay, but I know you don't seem happy with a messy nappy"

Amy watches from the side as Danny seems to have it under control.

jake was still really tired and keeps rubbing his eyes he's also shy and face is red having his pamper changed in front of Amy "I was sweeping I forgets I weakly sowie " 

I hug him and smile "its okay, I will change you in my room on my bed, but I will need the changing pad" I say as I carry him and the supplies to my room "I know you want more privacy"

I look at Amy "be right back" I smile as I lay him down and push the door so we can't be seen "no need to be upset buddy. accidents happen" I say as I remove his trousers and then opens his nappy "Not too bad. You sure you are all done? Do you want to try going on the potty before I put you back to bed?"

Jake sucked his thumb "no j don't wanna me tired" as he babbled/talked to Danny as he was changed feeling better now since he always hated his dirty nappy and felt better being in a clean one.

After he was done being changed he held onto Danny "I wanna stay wif you" he said softly. He was also starting to miss mommy so being with Danny helped